• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could go back and do it all over...

Chattycathy9

what would you change?

For me, it would have been to not go swimming the night of July 8, 1995. :lol

Such a tricky question, because every regret I have has lead me to something good in the end. So, if I were to change my regret, would fate still lead me to the goodness I have experienced?

If I could go back in time I would tell myself the following things.

1. Stay at the same high school and take honors. Don't switch or let anyone make you switch.

2. Do not try online dating.

3. Do not turn going 40 miles an hour without slowing down no matter how urgent you think it is. You may think you'll make it but you won't.

I'm only 18 so I haven't really had the chance to mess up that bad yet. There are things about my life that I regret but the majority of them are small and turned out for the best anyway.

Even though I have my fair share of regrets and bad decisions. I probably wouldn't go back and change them - Because its due to these kinds of experiences that have made me wiser and a much stronger person than I was.

would have never got married to the person i did and not wasted the small handful of years i wasted on her before i woke up and fixed the nightmare lol

happily divorced 10 yrs...yippie yay!!!! :auto:

I'd teach myself why it's important to be more organized.

I'd read more books.

Show myself some really awesome stuff I'd like but never knew existed.

Tell myself how to talk to girls and that it's okay to be different.

Try to stop my grandma's neighbor kid from getting murdered.

Tell one of my best friends to always where his fucking seat belt.

Most importantly, I'd tell myself to spend as more time with the people I loved before they're gone.

Sleep way more in class. I graduated and had good grades with little effort but there was alot of free time sittin with nothing to do.(i slept in class quite a bit but could of gone so much further.)(im serious by the way.):sleep1:

Too many what if i had done this and this to mention here...

To answer your question: I wouldn't do anything over. I learned so much from both the good and bad, I couldn't have done it better.
Of course, life didn't turn out the way I wanted to, but in hindsight, it was a good thing it didn't..life unfolded just perfectly..:)

Last edited:
I would keep my job so I could get to America. I wouldn't keep hurting him. I would try not to be so paranoid so I could do physical, offline F/M tickle sessions without the fear of being overpowered after I untie my lee. No offence boys, just a problem I have. Or maybe I wouldn't have signed up to the tickle theatre at all, just to save myself from all the heart ache. Apologies for the downer, cheerful people please, continue...........

I feel this is relevant...

This is awesome! Think about it, basic 21st C household tech could rewrite history if you went back to the Middle Ages (or even the Civil War) BUT would you know how any of it works? Do any of us know how to make Penicillin or gunpowder, or harness electricity?

I know what personal mistakes I'd change in my life. Can't give too much detail...

1) Taking C___road instead of Route __ in Nov 199X

2) Letting my brain-damaged ex GF make one very important decision a year or 2 later (which destroyed the lives we had)

2a) Screw that- the night I met said ex-GF I'd have steered her towards the guy she's with now- they're a better match.

3) Sell the house and invest in Microsoft back in the early 90s- I'm not kidding, that was my instinct back then, the first time I saw a "Mouse" in a commercial I knew this "Windows" thing would be HUGE.

4) Too complicated to explain, but in the mid-80s I knew better but didn't listen to myself

5) I should never have quit teaching Piano.

I would keep my job so I could get to America. I wouldn't keep hurting him. I would try not to be so paranoid so I could do physical, offline F/M tickle sessions without the fear of being overpowered after I untie my lee. No offence boys, just a problem I have. Or maybe I wouldn't have signed up to the tickle theatre at all, just to save myself from all the heart ache. Apologies for the downer, cheerful people please, continue...........

(I thought I had all the serious "trust issues"....)

It amazes me how most women DON'T seem to share your phobia- they seem to know they can trust most men. And it's true, it's not biologically natural for a male to want to hurt a female. That's why it's such a dangerous aberration when a man hits a woman (or worse) Normal men, even many criminals, absolutely detest men who beat or rape women.

Keep a Baseball bat hidden by the bed just in case (or a Cricket bat since you're in the U of K) Women aren't so frail and weak as they seem- with the right moves a small woman can do some serious damage to a full-grown man.

It's a shame you can't fulfil your passion and desires, especially with so many available males who'd literally throw themselves at your feet for a chance to be tickle-tortured....

It's a difficult question. I wish I had not join the military and let it soak up so much of my life~ but, without it, I'd never have met some truly close friends.

If I could change anything, I wish I had learned to accept myself at an early age and not be afraid of what the world would think of me. So that I could have transitioned a lot younger, and maybe been happier... maybe not. Who knows?

It doesn't matter anymore. I choose to be happy now. <3

I would have saved more money and sold my house in 2007.

So much I would want to change, so many things I should of done, maybe even going here :(

Let's see. I'm a woman, a lesbian, whose 30 years old, and doesn't have a PDF in world history. Yeah, pretty much rules out going back any further than 1973 for me.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back