• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could kill one person legally, who would it be?

EH! anyways who would I kill? Without doubt - Fred Phelps, he is some crazy preacher, looks scarier than the devil. He is an old bitter bastard. He thinks God hates America and everything else.

Now if I could, I would make it were Fred Phelps would never die. He would still get old and his body would fail, but he would never get to die. Just lie in his bed, soiling himself, and waiting on his 80 year old daughter to come him and commit unspeakable acts upon him so they could breed more members for their "church". All the while, Fred would have to lay there and feel his body waste away till the end of time, were he can go to hell and do the same thing.

Deaths too good for some folks. :couch:

He is making youtube videos of himself scratching his butt and sniffing his fingers...

And shit stirrers - I imagine this guy with a big pot of poop over a fire and an old walking stick, stirring it up.

What if that guy starts a thread saying he is leaving the forum?

EH! anyways who would I kill? Without doubt - Fred Phelps, he is some crazy preacher, looks scarier than the devil. He is an old bitter bastard. He thinks God hates America and everything else.

Like I've said to you before, there is no real filter between your thoughts and the keyboard!

Yeah, Phelps would be a good candidate right along with his inbred followers. Come to think of it, they all do look like each other don't they???:rolleyes:

i cannot think of anyone i would want to kill..legal or otherwise..that takes too much hate..or a strange type of love..and i don't have the time to waste energy caring if someone i don't like lives or dies..

i cannot think of anyone i would want to kill..legal or otherwise..that takes too much hate..or a strange type of love..and i don't have the time to waste energy caring if someone i don't like lives or dies..

I couldn't agree with you more!

But sometimes that special someone comes along to give you that special feeling of nausea all the rolaids in the world won't cure!! It starts from there and only goes south until you hit rock bottom. Now I won't do anything to them in reality, but I can take that imagination and give myself one helluva piece of satisfaction..............:angel:

This is true. A few people come to mind that could fit in that category if I was that mean, But there ARE people that give me that nausea feeling

It's either nausea or you get that special opportunity to physically feel your blood pressure rise after an "encounter" with them. That's my personal favorite.:xlime::wow::rotate:

Personally, I wouldn't kill someone I truly hated....torture is much more fun:evilha:

o in a certain mood there is someone i could care less if they were dead or alive..but i would much rather ignore the person..that gets to them much more than killing them..also let them live to keep on living their miserable existence...they will never bring me down again...

I've thought a while about this, and I can't come up with a single person I want to see dead, although the thought of broadcasting a video on Al Jazeera of me performing a frontal labotomy on Osama Bin Laden with a cheese grater does carry a certain attraction.

Nope. No killing for this ticklish guy, but I do confess I'm not above meting out a little public humiliation from time to time. :triangle:

Personally, I wouldn't kill someone I truly hated....torture is much more fun:evilha:

I was wondering if I was the only one reading this thread that felt this way...glad to see I'm not flying solo with this particular mindset. :D

To paraphrase something someone very, very dear to my heart once said: "There are toys...and then there are toys that scream." :firedevil

Mistress Aura :justlips:

I was wondering if I was the only one reading this thread that felt this way...glad to see I'm not flying solo with this particular mindset. :D

To paraphrase something someone very, very dear to my heart once said: "There are toys...and then there are toys that scream." :firedevil

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Glad to see someone agrees with me. You've got a nice, fresh victim...make the fun last a long, looooooooooooooooong time:devil2:

Now....who's up for a stretching on my rack?

Ok, now THAT was funny! And, may I just state for the record, absolutely disgusting.:p
XXO

He is making youtube videos of himself scratching his butt and sniffing his fingers...

And shit stirrers - I imagine this guy with a big pot of poop over a fire and an old walking stick, stirring it up.
QUOTE]

Why kill McMahon? Just curious...

2 words, OWEN HART.

Then there is the fact that if you have the nerve to stand uo to him he will try to ruin your life as best he can. I also heard when he pulled his "Fake Death" stunt they had a mock memorial show where the wrestlers acted like he had really died. They cried and said nice stuff about him. Now if they had played it off as the heels saying nice things and the faces saying bad things at least it would have come off showy, but the way they did it totaly disrespected both Owen and Eddie Guerrero. Vince is evil, all the things people think about Howard Stern are true of Vince McMahon. Infact, other then his grand kids and daughter in law, that entire family can crash a private plane into the grand canyon (including Triples H).

DOes that work?
Face = hero wrestler
Heel = villian wrestler

2 words, OWEN HART.

Then there is the fact that if you have the nerve to stand uo to him he will try to ruin your life as best he can. I also heard when he pulled his "Fake Death" stunt they had a mock memorial show where the wrestlers acted like he had really died. They cried and said nice stuff about him. Now if they had played it off as the heels saying nice things and the faces saying bad things at least it would have come off showy, but the way they did it totaly disrespected both Owen and Eddie Guerrero. Vince is evil, all the things people think about Howard Stern are true of Vince McMahon. Infact, other then his grand kids and daughter in law, that entire family can crash a private plane into the grand canyon (including Triples H).

DOes that work?
Face = hero wrestler
Heel = villian wrestler

Ah ok...

P.S.- Yeah they did that... it was pretty damn tasteless...

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back