• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could shoot your dream tickling video...

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Would you take a classic clip you love and take the place of the tickler or the ticklee and who would be in it with you?

Or if you'd rather be behind the camera, who would be your dream tickler and ticklee to put together?

A couple that spring to mind for me, I would have loved to have taken FT Manager's place and tickled Nelly the Air Hostess or Parker's place when she tickled Dorothy.

If I was behind the camera, I'd run out of ticklees to put under the ticklish care of Priscilla James, Brooke from TA and Sandra from Czech Tickling.

If you're feeling shy, let's say these are for your private collection. ;)

My dream tickling video would be my wife, in the classic Tickle Intensive stocks with the blindfold/ballgag combination. Tickled non stop and relentlessly by Kelli and Bianca

My dream video would of course be romantic, something you could watch with your wife or girlfriend.

The storyline would be based on my story “Gimme A T!”

I’m not sure who I’d cast as Billy, but Kody Evans would be PERFECT as Krista.

That’s very easy for me.

My wife at Cannelli. In both styles of stocks. Once when we first arrived at the Faire. And a second even more brutal exhibition after she had been walking around for a few hours at the Faire, just before leaving. With an extra maiden helping the multiple militiamen punish her for not saluting the flag or having her pass. And the best part is she cannot understand what they are saying to her in Italian, and cannot make it stop. And I taunt from the audience yelling out select Italian phrases that I learned!

Talk about a Hot Predicament!

She has agreed to this, in principle, if we ever go to Italy!

:dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::gabby::gabby::gabby:

I would love to wear a bikini and tickled on an inversion table while someone was using a Hitatchi on my pussy. That would be so much fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back