• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle ONE fictional character, who would it be, and why?

Tough choice between Samus Aran because her cold, tough bounty hunter personality would be fun to crack wide open, and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. Locked in her room for her entire life, I can imagine those would be very soft, very ticklish feet

Lightning from final fantasy. Jessie from team rocket pokemon. Harley Quinn from batman. Batgirl Barbara Gordon from batman. Jill Valentine from resident evil. Kate beckinsale who plays selene in underworld movies. Scarlett Johansson who plays black widow in the avengers and if she wasnt a AI and was a real woman I would pick cortana from halo ;)

I know I posted here already but my list keeps growing. Jeannie from I dream of Jeannie. 1980's version of Kelly LeBrock. Tauriel from the Hobbitt movies-Evageline Lilly. The list can go on and on...lol

Hard to choose. I guess it's between Elsa from Frozen, Gwendolyn from Ben 10,000 (She's 30 years old in that) or Daphne from scooby doo, Shaggy seamed very confident that she's ticklish.

Zoe Barnes from "House of Cards"

No way- if I had to tickle anyone from that show it'd be Claire Underwood! I absolutely can't stand her (the fictional character, not the actress) and she deserves to learn some humility by being tickled to tears for as long as I feel like!

But my #1 ticklee from all of fiction? Motoko Kusanagi from Man-Machine Interface. Why her? Because she inhabits at least 3 different bodies, so I'd get to tickle them all at once! Yes I know that's cheating, we're only supposed to pick one character but this is the only woman I can think of with three separate bodies! :-D

Have to add!
I dont think anyone has said Jill Valentine? I mean come on!
Serana from Skyrim love her
Lucina from Fire Emblem

Dunno what her name was in the film but whoever Jewel Staite played in Serenity/Firefly.

Any female character I have created on a RPG game for I have created them to my liking!! I am the creator .....mwahahaha!!!

:mwahaha:

Motoko Kusanagi, assuming she didn't just turn her sensitivity off to prevent being tickled.

Lara Croft (from the games) or Samus Aran would be pretty fun - I loved playing Tomb Raider and Metroid when i was little because it was so rare to get to kick ass as a woman in a game. And the more someone kicks ass the more secretly submissive they are....

For guys, I think Lord Asriel in Northern Lights would be pretty fun to break in.

If I had to pick just ONE, it would be Aspen Matthews from Fathom, for very shallow reasons. Unless I can break the live action rule, and have Amy Pond to myself for a weekend :)

I standy by my previous decision

checkmate?

Attachments

• full-jewel-staite-1525942752.jpg
    full-jewel-staite-1525942752.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 46
  • serenity summer glau firefly river tam 2437x3000 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_19.jpg
    serenity summer glau firefly river tam 2437x3000 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_19.jpg
    677.9 KB · Views: 39
  • serenity_009_800.jpg
    serenity_009_800.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 40
Lara Croft (from the games) or Samus Aran would be pretty fun - I loved playing Tomb Raider and Metroid when i was little because it was so rare to get to kick ass as a woman in a game. And the more someone kicks ass the more secretly submissive they are....

For guys, I think Lord Asriel in Northern Lights would be pretty fun to break in.

If I had to pick just ONE, it would be Aspen Matthews from Fathom, for very shallow reasons. Unless I can break the live action rule, and have Amy Pond to myself for a weekend :)

ZERO SUIT SAMUS <333

Luke Wheller from the series Nashville. I love rugged looking men with deep voices. my absolute fave to tickle

If I had to choose one person, I would choose Minato Namikaze. I mean, come on. Hottie for sure. I have always been curious what his reaction would be. I barely see any art or fanfics about him getting tickled. He would be my number one choice.

Quorra from Tron: Legacy.
She's a computer program that became human. She would have never been tickled before, and probably wouldn't even know what it is.
Would be like "Want to see something cool? Let me see your foot.."

Hmmmm. The two that pop into my head:Holly Golightly.....and Betty Boop. ;)

My choices would be Ariel or Princess Jasmine. :D

My choice would be Ariel, just after her transformation. Reason being, never having feet, I would imagine she her feet would be very sensitive. Plus the fact she is a redhead.

Barbershopman

Heh, call me a broken record, but I would kill to get my hands* on Harley Quinn's feet! Not only do I imagine she'd be hysterically ticklish and a hundred percent into it, I'd imagine she'd be oh-so game for revenge, too... X3

*And feathers, and brushes, and tongue--especially tongue...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back