• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you had a clone of yourself, would you tickle it?

a7hgsir4h3jk

...Well?
In all honesty, I wouldn't mind tickling a clone of myself... or being tickled by it. :blush2:

Maybe I'm just lonely or something.

1DjWi.jpg

Well perhaps if my clone was a woman... and held no relation/resemblance to me...

I absolutely would tickle a clone of me - I think it would be fascinating to see from a tickler's perspective what I actually look like when tickled.

I guess I'd also like to be on the receiving end of being tickled by my clone, to see what it's like for someone else when they get tickled by me!

I wonder if we would just be so confused about which one is gonna tickle which one, that we'd end up having a terrible fight and nobody would ever get tickled at all. It could end up as a complete brain meltdown!

PS. like ya new sig!

I would 100% tickle my clone. I know all of my worst spots and all the ways to completely destroy myself. And I'd know exactly how much she could take before I really had to let her come up for air. I would really enjoy that actually.

I've been a Lee for a long time, but I've been taking on the part of Ler for awhile and I've been enjoying it immensely.

An interesting concept. Although I don't do m/m in real life, I think I would tickle a clone of myself.

I would tickle a young me, since I'm not ticklish anymore...

No. I'd put him to work on all these things I want to get done.

Well, I guess I will......let my clone tickle me.

As she was my clone, she should well known all my weakness, mentally and Physically.

I bet she can give me the worsest suffer ever on tickling me.

Yes. Because I would hope during the cloning process something would change in the DNA to make my clone actually ticklish.

I'm amazed at how many people on this site will take the time to comment on a topic only to pass judgment. Isn't having a tickling fetish weird enough? Shouldn't that make us as a group more open and tolerant, especially of variations on our fetish that we don't particularly like?

Anyway, enough of my preaching.

I've thought about this before. I have to be in the right frame of mind for it, but when I am, and I allow myself to sink into it like a warm bath, it's a pretty intense fantasy. I think you have to know and accept yourself pretty thoroughly to be able to go there. For me, the biggest problem would be to try to decide whether I would want to be my own 'lee or my own 'ler.

So, no judgment here. Enjoy it, it's a pretty sweet place to go if you can do it.

I would definitely tickle my clone and get tickled by him as well as other things. It would be relentless, merciless, no safe word, and since it's just a copy of myself, no one would actually get hurt.

Questions about fantasies result in fantastic answers...

No. I'd put him to work on all these things I want to get done.

LOL! I was just thinking how I could send mine off to meetings that I do not want to be at.

I think I would tickle my clone but mainly, I would want to see her get tickled by others. I think it would be fun to see myself tickled from a third person perspective and since I have no intention of being in a video, that would be the best way for that to come into fruition.

Interesting Topic... Kudos to the OP for posting it!

My point of view is as follows: A clone is just another human being. Even if he/she has the same DNA as you, they don't have the same brain, or way of thought. so in effect, they are just another person..

Does the clone count as s twin? Unfortunately, Not being raised at the same time with the clone, does not qualify him as a twin for me. Also, Since tickling is sexual for me, I would not engage in Sexual activities with my twin.

So, at the end I would not let that clone tickle me, for 2 reasons:

1- I prefer the opposite sex.
2- Same as reason 1.

So, short answer: NO!

"If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would. I'd be delicious!" Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, I wouldn't. I take care of myself enough in other ways. If I could tickle myself too I'd never get anything done.

I would tickle my clone senseless and then have it do the same to me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back