• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you had the power to bring any anime or cartoon character to life for tickling who

I agree with all the other answers, Jessica Rabbit et al., but I would not leave out Lois from Family Guy.

OLIVE friggin OYL!!!

I agree with you socksoff ..... that scene in "Bridge Ahoy" is so friggin amazing ........ I can't tell you how many times I've dreamt about peeling the sole from Ms. Oyl's shoe while she's suspended from that steel beam & going to town!!! ..... also , the "Shiver Me Timbers" scene is awesome too ....... & as far as toons I'd like to tickle-torture ..... anybody remember the Baroness from the G I Joe cartoon?

Here's mine

in sequential order:

1. Lina Inverse from Slayers(what can I say, I like redheads)
2. Psylock from X-men
3. Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop
4. She-Ra (yeah, I gotta go with you guys on this one)
5. Cutey Honey (Go Nagi rules!)
6. Chun Li

I'd love to get one of those multi-person stocks like in TicklingParadise's "Ms. Ticklish USA" and find out which on is most ticklish...heh heh heh...

Oh...would Mara Jade count even though she's not technically a cartoon (redheads man....)

alright, since this is a male-dominated forum so far, i feel the need the throw in my two cents ;)

Robin.

Yup, that's about it, lol. Not the really young, teen-titan looking version, but the older batman series....from like, 8-10 years ago? It used to be on Fox, that's all i remember, lol.

(c'mon, for those of you who know me, you knew i was going to throw it in there somewhere!)

~clair :D :D :D

Heh, only one...

I'm probably gonna be the only Anime fan to say this.
But Priss Asagiri, from Bubblegum Crisis.

Classic or new, it doesn't matter... Priss is an unbreakable soul. Who would rather die than be tickled. But she looks like the kind of person unprepared for a soft touch, and I think the rest of the BGC girls would love to have at it with her. It would take forever to get her going, but once it happens, it'd be unforgettable. ^^

From Top to Bottom ^^
Nene
Linna
Sylia (Sylia is definately a 'lee, I just think she'd be the best at exploiting any of the above's weaknesses first....so she goes last ^.~)
Priss...^.~
----
And if you're an Anime fan and haven't seen ANY of the BGC's, you're a FAILED Otaku! ><

---Ace
advadvert.jpg

Last edited:
tklgal226 said:
alright, since this is a male-dominated forum so far, i feel the need the throw in my two cents ;)

Robin.

Yup, that's about it, lol. Not the really young, teen-titan looking version, but the older batman series....from like, 8-10 years ago? It used to be on Fox, that's all i remember, lol.

(c'mon, for those of you who know me, you knew i was going to throw it in there somewhere!)

You'd have a hard time doing that now, since after the " Adventures ofBatman and Robin" (which was the series after TAS, and before...I think they just called the show "Batman" or "Batman: Gotham Knights"), he became Nightwing...just as skilled as Batman, not as anti-social. :p

You trying to tie/tickle Dick Grayson would be like me trying to do the same to Catwoman ....we'd probably end up being the lees once they finished hiding in the shadows. lol

lol, true, true....

however, this is robin we're talking about, and going back to the days of Burt Ward, he always get himself into trouble- he always seems to be the one tied up @ the end of the episodes, lol! So, since these are cartoon characters, im gonna take a little artistic freedom and combine the two, making him a little bit of an easier target :D

Can't help ya out much with catwoman, though!

~clair ;)

tklgal226 said:

Robin.

Ohh surprise surprise! :D

Hmmm I use to be really into cartoons too... Yeah I would have to agree with April too since she kind of jump started the whole tickle thing for me!

The Barroness from the GI Joes cartoon Scamwich drew her being foot tickled,but I don't know what happened to his site

faye valentine from an anime called cowboy bebop:)

socksoff said:
I agree wholeheartedly!! I wish they'd invented peel-able shoe soles like Olive Oyl's so that we could re-create in real life what Bluto did to olive Oyl on that bridge girder in the short "Bridge Ahoy!".

Hmmm......tons of ideas floatin 'round in my head about how to make that a reality now..

Hmmm. Tough, tough call.... Definitely someone from anime....

I think I'd probably go with Washu from Tenchi Muyo- though I'd need to make sure I didn't end up as one of her experiments when I was done (depending on the nature of the experiment that is..)

In second Agent Paper/Yomiko Readman from Read or Die.

I would tickle these characters

Holli Would (Cool World)
Kim Possible (Disney's Kim Possible)
April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Sarah Phillips (Liberty's Kids)
Hawkgirl (Justice League)
Jane Porter (Tarzan)
Rogue (X-Men Evolution)
Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
Shadowcat (X-Men Evolution)
Nani (Lilo and Stitch)
She-Hulk
Elastigirl (The Incredibles)
Shaak Ti (Star Wars)
Esmeralda (Huntchback of Notre Dame)
Yumi (Code Lyoko)
Shego (Disney's Kim Possible)
Aelita (Code Lyoko)
Bonnie (Disney's Kim Possible)
Jean Grey (X-Men Evolutiuon)
Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Rika (Digimon: Tamers)
Mira Nova (Buzz Lightyear)
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
Raven (Teen Titans)
Kiva (Megas XLR)
Elaine (Cybersix)
Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z)
Sailor Jupiter (Sailor moon)
Daphne & Velma (Scooby Doo)
Reggie Rocket (Rocket power)
Thumblina (The Adventures of Tom Thumb and Thublina-Elijah Wood version)
Akima (Titan A.E.)
Trudy Proud (The Proud Family)
Lady Jane (GI Joe)
Penny Proud (The Proud Family)
Scarlet (GI Joe)
Anya (Anastasia-Don Bluth version)

Oh, I forgot to add three others to my list...

Supergirl, Lois Lane, and "Livewire" from the Superman animated series. Hmm..it'd be fun to tickle Lois and April side by side at the same time. Which reporter could last longer and make more sarcastic remarks.

Oooh and Lotis, the female ninja from TMNT .

My absoulute faves though, would be

Catwoman
Cheetara
Cheeta
Black Cat

Attention all Kim Possible fans.

Disney is planning to cancel Kim Possible as part of their 65 episode policy. If you're one of the people that love this show and want to see it continue, check out: http://kp.savedisneyshows.org/
You can join our Yahoo Group and tell everyone what KP means to you and even contribute ideas for more adventures... even if they don't involve tickling.

Yeah. Olive Oil.We all ready know that shes ticklish on her feet and sides.I would love to get the chance to tickle those size twelve foot bottoms.You guys think that Max Fliesher and his people had a tickle fetish? They sure took advantage of putting her in those situations.

Sakuya Kumashiro of Shin Tenchimuyo, no question. THere are many others, but she is the top, and has been for years.

I run a fansite for Popeye and I get requests occassionally for clips of Olive getting tickled. :) So that one coming up multiple times didn't surprise me at all. And yes, Bluto is one of Us. :)

And just for THAT, I choose...Bluto. :D We know he's ticklish, I just would have rather seen a chick getting to him than Popeye. ;) (Which was just weird, and yet, brings up the possibility that Popeye, too, may be one of Us, meaning...that Olive's in big trouble - uh, unless Popeye prefers guys... hm.)

~Q

SYELLA said:
Yeah. Olive Oil.We all ready know that shes ticklish on her feet and sides.I would love to get the chance to tickle those size twelve foot bottoms.You guys think that Max Fliesher and his people had a tickle fetish? They sure took advantage of putting her in those situations.

You're an Olive-fan too , huh? Well then you're OK in my book.

SYELLA said:

Any fan of Olive Oyl & her feet is OK in my book!

Oh wow...the choices, the choices. I think my first pick would be none other than Bridget from Guilty Gear X. He's actually the boy in my sig. After Bridget...Chloe from the webcomic Chugworth Acadamy if that counts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back