• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if you have a foot fetish...

I have not.

For me personally my sexual orientation has a lot to do witj that also. But I get your point

No. Because I'm not gay.

I'm not gay, and I've definitely seen, at some point, a guy's feet that I found attractive. I've even seen entire guys whom I found attractive lol

(Admittedly, though, I find the vast, vast majority of men's feet to be horribly disgusting, to the point where, if I were some kind of fundamentalist dictator, I would ban all men from showing any part of their feet in public)

I'm not gay, and I've definitely seen, at some point, a guy's feet that I found attractive. I've even seen entire guys whom I found attractive lol

Good point. I am a gay man, and I will admit that I have seen women's feet that were attractive to me. So sexual orientation doesn't have EVERYTHING to do with it ;)

I don’t like Male feet but I envy when their is a good Mainstream tickle scene where a guys are tickled that could have easily been a woman in his place.

I don't have a foot fetish in general, but being a watcher of a lot F/M feet tickle stuff, I've came across some male feet thats definitely fine to look at. lol Of course its very specific with me and the feet has to be attached to a very handsome guy.

I have a fondness for feet, rather or not it's at the level of "fetish" I don't know.

But yes, I like both male and female feet. I have no romantic feelings towards men but I can appreciate their feet.

Honestly i have not but i prefer tickling women

In all honesty no for me it's female feet all the way. Interesting question though as if say a guy who looks after and cares for his feet well and was laying down and his soles were exposed and you couldn't see the rest of him I'm sure most of us would be tempted to do a sneaky tickle or two

While I'm straight, and women's feet certainly are preferred and specifically fetish-focused, I do find some guys' feet attractive (and makes me want to tickle them)... but nothing more than that really :)

Yeah, I have. Usually it's the more feminine type, because they tend to get more pedicures than the average male

Hm, interesting topic. When it comes to male feet in real life (friends, guys at the gym, etc.) - no.

However, even though I'm straight, I've seen some m/m videos. And two models spring to mind. One was Kenny, I think he did videos for MyFriendsFeet, or something along the line. The other one is a dude from PSM Tickling, Joaquin. So I have to say, both of them have some really nice and well-taken-care-of feet. I don't get aroused by them, and I don't feel the need to tickle them, but I appreciate the fact they take care of them.

No. When it comes to my fetishes, I'm only aroused by the opposite sex.

But I don't judge someone else if they find the feet, or any body part of someone who is the same sex as them attractive. You do you.

Never. I have a huge fetish for women's feet from even long before I liked tickling.

Men's feet do nothing for me at all. sorry

Definitely :) Many guys tickle guys in childhood, by the way, and for some it's one of the origins of their tickle fetish. You don't have to be gay for that. I'm not gay, for sure.

Also, it's usually more feminine type of guys :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back