• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you were God for 7 days, what would you change ?

brianspencer66

4th Level Red Feather
The Bible says the world was created in 7 days(I never brought that). Well what if you were handed the mantel of being the Supreme Being for 7 days and you wanted to clean house? What changes would you make? Now keep in mind Im using God as a generic term and dont want to leave out any faith. This could be Allah or Buddah or perhaps a no name Supreme Spiritual Being that is part of the imagination to fill a spirtual void if your perhaps agnostic.

There are a couple of ground rules though. You cannot interfere with a persons free will, i.e. (brainwash every beautyful girl into wanting to be your personal tickle victim) same goes for you woman too with guys, same with gay people. And we cannot mess with the course of past history. The reason for this is because this would lead to very far reaching consequence that are way to complex to list here, to say the least some of us not even possibly being born. So lets start this off as if you were handed the mantel today. If you want to respond using humor or in a satirical manner thats fine also. Dont be embarassed to repeat what another has said ahead of you, this is not somthing we always have to be clever and original about (though its encouraged). This is the state of the world we are talking about and not politics as usual ok? I dont even care if everyone here list world peace or ending famine those are sort of a given anyway.

I have ideas of my own but I will share those later as its late now and Im going to bed anyway. But I and the rest of us look most forward to yours.

i do not belive in him but i would stop war and voilence and there would be no bad folks in the world and everone would be happy all the time and no one would have a hard life at all.

I would stop all hunger... there would be plenty for all to eat

If I were God for seven days? Hmmm....tough one, since I too am an atheist. But if I had that kind of power, it's hard to say what I'd do. My mind would be open to possibilities no human mind could ever conceive. It would also allow me to see things from a perspective no one ever dreamed possible.

To eliminate war and suffering altogether would be wrong, I think. Doing something like that would make the human race stagnate and eventually die out. We strive to be better thru adversity. With no adversity, what would we do?

I think perhaps what I would do is allow everyone on the planet to walk in everyone else's shoes for awhile. It would bring about a new age of understanding for all mankind and maybe, finally, bring us closer together. We would then have new challenges awaiting us, but we'd be facing them together.

Oh yeah, I'd make it so every lady on earth desired to have me tickle them once I returned to normal. :D

There's a reason why we aren't God.

Because we could never do what He does.

And we never will be able to.

That's why He is He and we are we.

I would so get myself some BK Ratch Techs.

And a piece of the AggroCrag.

DO YOU HAVE IT?!

If I were God for seven days? Hmmm....tough one, since I too am an atheist. But if I had that kind of power, it's hard to say what I'd do. My mind would be open to possibilities no human mind could ever conceive. It would also allow me to see things from a perspective no one ever dreamed possible.

To eliminate war and suffering altogether would be wrong, I think. Doing something like that would make the human race stagnate and eventually die out. We strive to be better thru adversity. With no adversity, what would we do?

I think perhaps what I would do is allow everyone on the planet to walk in everyone else's shoes for awhile. It would bring about a new age of understanding for all mankind and maybe, finally, bring us closer together. We would then have new challenges awaiting us, but we'd be facing them together.

Oh yeah, I'd make it so every lady on earth desired to have me tickle them once I returned to normal. :D

Hey thats cheating!! Remember no messing with free will :angel:

No we cant do what he does. But suppose we could? Suppose we could for 7 days? Arent we supposed to be made in his image? And well man does possess a moral compass?

Great answer Crystal, I like it. :)

As for my answer, I have a question. If we were he would we have his perfection?

If we were perfect and had his powers we would NOT change a thing because God's
plan is already perfect and even if we were too we could not improve on his plan. :D

Stopping war and violence would be impossible without infringing on free will. I'd basically make Mars inhabitable to humans and invite the most intelligent and idealistic people to be displaced there. Then spend the next few days giving them everything they need to start an advanced society. Earth can go screw itself after that.

I do believe that in the Bible it says (and don't quote me verbatim, but) that to God one day is a thousand years and a thousand years a day. So in theory it took God 7,000 years to create the Earth.

And in answer to your question I wouldn't change a thing about who we are as people. Like some have said, we have free will for a reason and we build character and strength through adversity.

What I would do is this:

Days 1-6:
Travel through time and view history, maybe even see what things would be like with different outcomes (create and watch scenarios to history's greatest events.) What if America lost the Revolution? What if Germany won WWI/II? What it America lost the Cold War? What if JFK, RFK, MLK weren't assassinated? Etc.

(Late) Day 6:
Put a salary cap on Major League Baseball team spending (take that Yankees) and put the Sonics back in Seattle.

Day 7:
Rest. (Hey, I'm God.)

Day 8 (post God):
Hope and pray God doesn't smite me.

The End.

No we cant do what he does. But suppose we could? Suppose we could for 7 days? Arent we supposed to be made in his image? And well man does possess a moral compass?

I guess..

And, no..I hope we aren't made in his image with all the terrible people out there.

I don't think I could do anything, I guess. Just not right to me.

Hmm, this is quite a question:

*note: all things granted on these days are still up to the individual as to whether or not they will accept them.

The first day-- grant* the world an increased understanding of those around them, for a brief time. This includes temporarily lifting pervasive mental and personality disorders and allow for clear thought. Perhaps this would involve a day in the "collective thought cloud". At the end of the day i would reverse this, erase all memory of the world being in the thought cloud, yet keeping whatever lessons each individual learned about others around them so that they may do as they choose with their new knowledge.

The second day-- just as i did in the first day, i would temporarily grant* the world an increased understanding of themselves in the same clear thought as the day before. At the end of the day, i would reverse this, erase all memory of the world being so deeply in touch with their own thoughts and feels, yet keeping the lessons learned of the day.

the third day-- In the spirit of things, i would temporarily grant* the world freedom from stressors and worry. For the day, the world will be able to focus on all the things positive and beautiful around them. the day would end as the days have before.

The fourth day-- I would grant* the world the ability to feel loved and fufilled at the point they are in life. THis would allow for some deep examination of their goals and acheivements, giving them the opportunity to re-evaluate their path in life and what end results they strive for. the day would end as the days have before.

the fifth day-- i would grant* the world the courage to interact with those around them, make friends and create new relationships. With the lessons learned from the days before, these bonds will be stronger, creating a sense of free will unity. Unlike the days before, no part of this day will be forgotten.

the sixth day-- I would plant a seed in the minds of the world to become more proactive and utilize their skills to aid those around them for a greater good. Of course, because of free will, this may not be overtly effective yet some good will still come of this.

Seventh day-- I would grant* a day of rest and reflection.. no news, no drama, a day of peace. From this point on, what happens next is up to the world..

yeah.. i'd make the wimpiest God ever. hehe

Give Oasis their talent back.

Other than that, same as Crystal. Can't be arsed to think of what I really would wanna change, even though everyday I wish I could change something. Actually having the power do to so though probably means I'd also have the smarts to know it's best to just leave things how they are and let things run their natural course. :angel:

Awww...Saeria, you know what's great about your answers? All that, right now, is possible.

I would reveal myself to the entire world at once, ensuring that I have the undivided attention of every human being on earth and that they could see, hear and understand me. Then I would tell them the following. While I exist, I have absolutely no influence on the world other than the fact that I created it. I have never "answered" a single prayer, I have no plan for anyone, nor do I care what you do. You will not be judged when you die, because when you do, nothing happens. Religion is a man made concept so please stop fighting over it. There is no grand meaning of life. You make your own meaning. If you have any purpose, it's to learn how to live peacefully and interdependently, using your unique gifts to make this world better presently and for those that come after you. Perpetually creating a better world is as close to the concept of "heaven" that will ever exist. Sorry for the misunderstanding, you people really have a wild imagination. Seriously, you're not that special. I was just bored. Then I'd grill the perfect steak and observe.

I would reveal myself to the entire world at once, ensuring that I have the undivided attention of every human being on earth and that they could see, hear and understand me. Then I would tell them the following. While I exist, I have absolutely no influence on the world other than the fact that I created it. I have never "answered" a single prayer, I have no plan for anyone, nor do I care what you do. You will not be judged when you die, because when you do, nothing happens. Religion is a man made concept so please stop fighting over it. There is no grand meaning of life. You make your own meaning. If you have any purpose, it's to learn how to live peacefully and interdependently, using your unique gifts to make this world better presently and for those that come after you. Perpetually creating a better world is as close to the concept of "heaven" that will ever exist. Sorry for the misunderstanding, you people really have a wild imagination. Seriously, you're not that special. I was just bored. Then I'd grill the perfect steak and observe.

AHAHAHAHA that's perfect, can i change my answer?

Religions that have a devil would say you're him pulling a trick. Religions without one will say you're god testing their faith.

Nothing would change, but I will warn you that if you make the perfect steak you'll never be able to enjoy an average one ever again.

Great answer Crystal, I like it. :)

As for my answer, I have a question. If we were he would we have his perfection?

If we were perfect and had his powers we would NOT change a thing because God's
plan is already perfect and even if we were too we could not improve on his plan. :D

Sure we would have his or her perfection as we are god arent we? But as God may be perfect Im sure he or she knew that humanity were not, and thus never would be. Perhaps if he or she was here in the guise of one of us mere mortals perhaps he or she can change things by setting examples?

I like this one too and it makes great sense. But just as but just as theologians may have it all wrong, well what if atheist find out they have it all wrong too?

Well, an Earth day is determined by the amount of sunlight and the amount of time it takes for the Earth to complete one rotation on it's axis.

So, while Day and Night was created on Day 1, the sun, moon, and stars, weren't created until Day 4. So who knows how long a day really was before Day 4?

At any rate, if I was God, I'd really only need one day to change the outcome of November 7th, 2000.

The Bible says the world was created in 7 days(I never brought that). Well what if you were handed the mantel of being the Supreme Being for 7 days and you wanted to clean house?

Good question. I think "clean house" is the first thing I would do...

Seeing as how She's handed me Her mantel, I figure the nicest thing would be to keep it well dusted. I know my mantel is where I like to keep all my knick-knacks, and it's important to keep them tidy. I imagine She's got a tin of thunderbolts, a quiver of Cupid's arrows, a few boxes containing plagues, famine and war, and maybe even some really good books up there.

Thankfully, She also hangs Her mantle on a hook beneath Her mantel, so I might just try that out, too... :upsidedow

*hides from impending smart-ass smiting by the Supreme She*

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back