• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If Your Life was a Movie/TV Series...

DJ Tickler

1st Level Red Feather
What TV show/ Movie is your life?

If you could pick a show that best represents your life right now, what would it be? And Why?

At the moment mine is “Day’s Of Our Lives”

Reason: Girlfriend who I met here on TMF plans to fly over from England to Australia, the first time the agent buggers up the flight, the second time her girlfriend (her partner) is involved in an accident and is currently in a comma so we had to postpone the flight. She gets ready to fly over in 2 days and work stops her saying they need her to finish the project (Multimillion dollar project) so she is now not able to come and we find out my girlfriends partner was pregnant. They are both models as well

^^If this is not “Days Of Our Lives” I don’t know what is!! LOL

Please share your life movie/series with us :smilestar

DJ Tickler

Chasing Amy

Because the basic story line of relationships and such and how people over analyze them and do something monumentally stupid to ruin them follows my life

No I am going to go with High fidelity actually same reasons though.

Any Charlie Brown special

Why: because just about everything I do turns into a disater

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back