• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ignatz is the Perfect Picture of a Ticklee (Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M */M */F

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Ignatz stood back and looked at what he'd made, wondering if it was even good. He'd always loved to paint but something about this scene had just spurred him on, even if it was cliche. Something about this bowl of fruit just seemed pleasing to him and he had to do it. The combination of the banana, grapes, apple, and orange was pleasing despite their differences. He looked at the banana in his painting and wondered if perhaps he should add a few black spots to it to represent agi-

"Heya Ignatz! Doing a new painting? That looks tasty enough to be real!"

"Ahh! R-Raphael!? Please don't sneak up on me like that...especially when I'm sketching-HEY?!"

Raphael pulled Ignatz close as he leaned in to inspect his friend's work, an arm around his waist in what was meant to be a friendly gesture. Raph wasn't conscious of his strength though so when he pulled Iggy in, he didn't even notice one of his pecs completely smothering the boy's face.

"Phphm?! Rphmll?!"

"Wow, Ignatz! This is good! You even got the little marking on the bowl! Haha, those bananas are what I'm looking at though! I love those things, I lick them like lollipops just for the taste!"

"Phgrrm! Rpphml lhmm ghrm!"

"Huh? Did you say, something buddy? Oh sorry! Didn't mean to squish you like that pal!"

Raphael relaxed his grip and Ignatz pulled away, gasping. His red face was drenched in sweat from both himself and some that had seeped through Raphael's ill-fitting shirt. He looked up at his friend with a bright red flush and turned to leave intending to calm himself down. Raphael was left confused and saddened by this but Ignatz couldn't face him at the moment.

---
The next morning, Ignatz returned to the alcove of the castle that he painted in, intending to touch up the banana as he'd meant to before. To his surprise though he found a former classmate there again, but this time it wasn't Raphael. Lorenz looked from the painting to Ignatz with bemusement before putting an arm around his friend's shoulder.

"Ignatz my good chum, while I'm not normally one to judge at all based on other's interests. Do you not think this is something that you or Raphael might want to keep in your room instead of out here in a public space?"

"Wh-What? Lorenz, it's simply a bowl of fruit why-"

Ignatz's words died in his throat on looking at the painting and what had been added to it. Raphael now stood in the room with the bowl of fruit that had been Ignatz's muse but he knelt down atop a great yellow shape that Ignatz had to take a moment to figure out.

"A ban-banana!?," he stammered out as it registered to him. His mind had rejected the image at first due to the bizarreness but now here was Raphael in his painting squatting down to sit astride a gigantic banana that was bigger than he was. So ridiculous was the sight that Ignatz took longer still to register that this banana had a pair of size 8 feet poking out up at the stem. Raphael in the picture had a look of pure bliss on his face as his tongue slid up them, which judging by the sheen of them as well as the dripping saliva it had done a few times already.

---
"Is this something you and Raphael have done before Ignatz? I must say the mind of an artist is certainly more creative than I even thought. Again though, this is a public space so I must ask you to keep such things to your rooms-"

Ignatz had to squint to see the face poking out of the other end of the massive banana due to it being partially obscured by Raph's meaty feet pressed on it. The glasses on the table confirmed it though, the one trapped inside the silly banana was indeed him. Tears rolled down the face of the Ignatz in the painting, dripping off his chin. They matched the ones beginning to well up in the corners of the real Ignatz's eyes as he caught Lorenz looking from it to him.

"Ignatz I don't mean to make you cry! It's a wonderful picture and all but still! Some of us eat here and it looks as if you and Raphael have been-"

Ignatz sniffled as a new wave of humiliation hit when he noticed the wet bulge in the Raphael in the painting's trousers. He tried to pick up the painting for the express purpose of just moving it ANYWHERE but couldn't budge it from the easel. It was as if it was suddenly made of stone when he touched it.

"Ignatz is this some sort of performative aspect of the piece? I don't appreciate Guerilla art, I must say." Lorenz looked at him with a raised eyebrow over his antics before picking up the corner of the painting with one hand. Ignatz's jaw dropped as the noble lifted it with one hand, pinky still extended.

"I thought for a second it might be heavy but no, it's just a canvas. Is this some kind of thing about the "Weight of Sins"?"

"Please Lorenz can you hide that for m-"

"Not, why would I want this?"

"Well then put it in my room so-"

"Ignatz to be frank if this is what you leave in public, I've no desire to see what's in your room that you and Raphael keep private. I must depart Ignatz but well done on your new piece I suppose, or uhhh congratulations to you and Raphael for tying the knot? I'm not sure which applies but neither makes me want to stay. Farewell."

---
Lorenz turned and left, leaving Ignatz with his embarrassment and the painting. He studied it again and only just realized the leaking penis poking from the banana, dripping onto the floor. The blonde hairs on it were matted with sweat and Ignatz blushed just looking at it, knowing he could never paint something like that. His eyes tried to look anywhere but at it but he stopped at Raphael's face. The big man had all of Ignatz's toes in his mouth and was biting down to keep them bent back, this allowed one of Raph's thick fingers to slide up and down the taut sole of Ignatz. His toes curled in his shoes at the little lines drawn on the sole of his-THE foot in the painting, representing how Raphael's finger was sinking into the skin due to its softness.

At first, Ignatz had remembered there being licking but now his face was heating up as he imagined the feeling of Raphael's finger there. Ignatz knew from a few too many strong handshakes that Raphael had callouses on his fingers from weightlifting and the idea of the rough spots sliding down there was driving him to pace back and forth. He bit his thumb at the idea and turned to look at the stupid fruit arrangement that had got him to paint in here in the first place.

"Where's the banana?" he wondered aloud before turning to return to his room and hide. He would use his own banana in some acts as he kept the painting on his mind, not knowing about the changes occurring as he wasn't watching.

---
Ignatz was awoken from his sleep by mad and out-of-control laughter and as his brain first thought Raphael, he knew that laugh. On exiting his room, sure enough, there was the leader of Ignatz's house, Claude doubled over and pointed at something on the wall. Still, in his sleeping attire, Claide laughed louder at the sight of Ignatz in such a state.

"IGNATZ! Hahahaha, I knew you were talented but this is something else! Haha does Lorenz know you made this?! Hahaha~"

Ignatz looked at the painting, thinking there was no way it could be the same one as before, it was much smaller! At a glance, it also seemed to be of a different image now that Ignatz looked at it.

This painting depicted Ignatz once again but this time, no bananas. Instead, Iggy had been stripped down to his boxer shorts and laid on his side in bondage. Handcuffs binding his wrists and a blindfold over his eyes. An upended wine glass nearby explained the flush to Ignatz's cheeks though that very well could have been due to the foot pressed over his face. This one was smaller than Raphael's but it still covered most of Ignatz's face. The depiction of Ignatz had its tongue out and was caught in the act of sliding its tongue up and down the side of its arch which was quite long on the size 11.

Following the foot up revealed a muscled leg which Ignatz got a good look at due to the speedo being worn by its owner who lay on his side right next to the bound Iggy. The artist tried to not look at the bulge inside that speedo or the wet spot in it. Instead, his eyes looked at the empty wine bottle beside it and tried to pretend that the wet spot may have come from that being spilled on it. The pale yet muscled chest drew his eyes upward until he saw the face of his fellow lush.

---
"LORENZ?!" he exclaimed at the realization as Claude doubled over in laughter.

"Ahahaha, did he make it?! Wow! Who knew Mr. Gloucester had this kind of talent?! Haha, wonder if he's got any secret paintings of me he's done? Or maybe some more of that wine!"

In the painting, Lorenz had one of Ignatz's feet in front of his own face. The noble had pinched the big and little toe apart with a hand each and was caught right in the act of jamming his tongue right between the remaining trio. Ignatz felt his skin crawl at the sight of it but at the same time had a tightening down low. Claude couldn't stop laughing because of the look on the two men in the painting's faces but also because of the awkward way the real Ignatz was trying to keep his hands between his legs.

"Ignatz I'm sorry but I already saw it! From the looks of this piece, so did Lorenz hahaha! Who knew he was this open!?"

Ignatz felt tears pricking up in the corners of his eyes again and Claude's laughter quieted down.

"Aww man, I'm sorry Ignatz! I'm laughing more at Lorenz than you and just at the unexpectedness of the whole thing. I figured since it was here outside your room that he wanted you to find it but if it's making you feel like this then I think Lorenz needs a talking too.

---
Claude turned to do just that as Ignatz was about to ask him to help take it down. The artist sighed at being ignored and put his hands on the frame to pull it down. The second he laid hands on the painting though the picture rippled as if it was water. Ignatz was entranced by the effect and so he was found helpless by the pair of hands that emerged from the picture.

Ignatz cried out in surprise as they seized him by the wrists and spun him around. He tried to pull away but they simply extended and spread his arms before pulling him against the wall. He heard a scraping behind him as the painting moved up the wall to pull his hands above his head. It kept going until his toes were only barely scraping the floor. He struggled as best he could but when more hands emerged and dug into his armpits he screamed. They slid rough nails up and down his pits as he shook from side to kicking at the wall.

"Nehehehaha stahahp! Lehehet me dohohwn! It tihihickles! Nahaha noooo!"

Ignatz tried to get away but he was struggling to just stand as the hands grabbed at his night shirt's sides. They ripped downwards to shred the clothing until Ignatz was left with just two unconnected pieces of cloth hanging from his neck as the only reminders of his undershirt.

Their nails pressed into his wrists and started trailing down his arms, one fast and the other slow until they reached his pits. Once there they extended a finger each and started to twirl them in his pits as he howled for help.

"Eeeeheehee! Hehehehlp! Rahahphael! Lohohorenz!? Clahahahude! Hahahalp!"

---
The tips of Ignatz'z toes could just scrape the castle floor before but they slowly lifted as Ignatz felt his captive hands pulled into the picture. His hands felt as though they were being submerged in cool water and despite himself, the feeling relaxed him a bit. This only made it easier for the hands to pull him up more and soon up to his elbows were submerged. More hands emerged and slipped downwards to take Ignatz beneath his knees and lift. He gasped as his boxers were ripped away and stripped down to just the waistband. Biting his lip as the hands fit the elastic over his eyes to blindfold him. A pair of fingers then slipped into his ears and slowly started to go around inside the sensitive cups.

Ignatz was up to his shoulders in the painting at this point and quite relaxed about it all things considered. A finger started to trail along his helpless asshole though and that tensed him up real fast. He bucked and squirmed as it sloooowly went up and down but the hands had him good and secure. His head went into the painting and his world just became an endless void of soft blue as the finger just kept going up and down his ticklish crack. He kicked his legs in protest until the hands retreated but by then he was in the void up to his waist and still coming. A strong arm wrapped around his ankles and made it easier for him to slip in up to his thighs but what made it super easy was the hungry mouth that began to bite and suck at his helpless soles right up until they were pulled in too.

---
Floating there helpless in the endless blue, Iggy noticed spots around him that seemed to be objects. Squinting he started to notice various kinds of paintbrushes and drawing tools just stuck here like him. From ball-point pens to quills and thin artist brushes to simple brushes for painting walls, all kinds of art supplies were trapped in this void with him. When they all shuddered at once though, a sinking feeling started within him and when they shot at the naked Ignatz he screamed in fear at what his sensitive skin would soon feel.

"IGNATZ! WAKE UP!"

He sat up suddenly, covered in sweat. Had it been a dream!? Oh, gods what-

"Oh, Ignatz what in Seiros' name?!"

Ignatz looked and saw that his embarrassment today COULD get worse. Leonie was in his room and the look on her face was utter disgust. He looked down to see that he was in his own bed but he'd never slept naked in his life. Here he was though, bare ass in these sheets and with a disgusting stain in the spot he'd least want it.

"Leonie I-"

"The door to your room was open and you were screaming in your sleep! Ignatz what are these paintings?!"

The word made Ignatz's skin crawl at this point and he looked around the room to see his walls covered in oil paintings of his friends. There were four of them but they repeated in various sizes to cover most of the walls.

---
One was of Raphael, wearing a revealing outfit that seemed to be the dark veils of his Plegian Festival and not much else. Ignatz wasn't paying attention to the clothes, not thatz there was much of them. Two thick metal shackles were over each of Raphael's wrists and had them securely fastened to the wall behind him. This forced his chest out and showed off the many muscles that his friend was so proud of. The cold stone wall behind Raphael made it appear that he was in some kind of fearsome dungeon but despite that in the painting he was blowing a kiss flirtily to the viewer.

Scattered all over was another of Lorenz in a similarly helpless position to Raphael. Clad only in the speedo from earlier and this time and an open dress shirt, Lorenz was restrained atop a bed shaped like a heart. His arms were above his head and his shirt was tangled in them by the ropes wrapped around to hold him down. Ignatz's eyes traveled downward along all the pale skin of Lorenz's chest before his face heated up at seeing the tuft of purple poking out of the waistband of his swimwear. Lorenz didn't seem bothered by it or the ropes binding him but Ignatz was and so he looked away.

The next image had much less skin on display than the others. The only parts of Claude's skin that could be seen were above his nose and the cute pair of brown 10s above him as he hung upside down. His picture had the deer leader portrayed from below as he hung upside down from a chain fastened around his ankles. The ankles worked as a stopping point because Claude's entire body from there to his aforementioned nose was cocooned in shining duct tape. Claude's musculature could be seen enough through the tape for Ignatz to see the man's summer attire had been taken away as evidenced by the coiled length against his stomach. There was even a bit of yellow cape hanging down on Claude's cheek from beneath the tape to let Ignatz know that the house leader had been gagged with his cape. Since it was still Claude somehow his sunglasses stayed on his head even upside down and of course, he couldn't help but coquettishly wink at the viewer.

To Ignatz's mortification, there was even an image of Leonie herself! She was clad in her beach wear like her other Deer as she sat down in a big chair with her arms restrained behind her and her legs elevated. Leonie's ankles were locked in a heavy set of stocks and the picture before her showed the trapped soles had been scrawled with messages in pen ink. In the picture, she was trying to look tough but the flush over her face made it hard and the words "TITANIC TANTALIZING TOMBOY TOOTSIES TAKEN TO TICKLE TOWN" written over each sole made it even harder. The blush over her cheeks and the way she chewed her lip was very familiar as when Ignatz looked away from the picture he saw the real Leonie making the same face.

---
"Ignatz how did you even make these?! I-I never posed for anything like that-OH!"

Leonie clapped a hand over her mouth in an uncharacteristically chaste gesture as she looked up. Ignatz followed her gaze and saw the picture on the ceiling for the first time and ended up feeling dizzy. This one was him again and this time it was Claude sharing the scene with him. It looked to be set in some kind of non-descript dungeon where the only feature was a fallen log in the center of the room. Ignatz, whose hands and ankles this time were bound together with rope was laid over the log so that his ass was in the air.

"No, no! Leonie I didn't make these! Please they just keep appearing! Ah-"

Ignatz noticed more details in the picture and his words died in his throat. Claude had pulled Ignatz's boxers (coincidentally the only clothing on him) down so that they were between his smooth thighs. Because of this Ignatz's ass and balls were out for Claude to run a pair of feathers along. He wielded one in each hand, between the thumb and forefinger each, and the scene had one frozen as it went down one of Iggy's ass cheeks while the other was sawed back and forth in the sensitive area between Ignatz's genitals and ass. The glimpse of his face revealed that Ignatz was flushed even redder than the real Ignatz in this scene, almost apple red. It was easy to compare the colors due to that very fruit being right between his teeth in the picture. Ignatz had to hide his face in his hands as he realized that in the picture, Claude was almost naked except for the pair of sandals on his feet!

"WH-WHAT?!! EEEE!"

Leonie's scream made Ignatz sink to his knees in sheer embarrassment, wanting to try and start digging until he had a hole big enough to hide in.

"LET GO! LET GO! IGNATZ HELP! EEEHEEAHAHA!"

"Leonie what?! OH!"

Those same hands that had seized him before were now descending from the picture on the ceiling. They had Leonie by her shoulders and one ankle and despite her flailing, were pulling her up as well. Ignatz turned to run but a part of them had been waiting on the floor, seizing him by the ankles and lifting him into the air, upside down.

"Geeehee stahahp! Leheht goohoo! Whahaht is hahahappening!?!"

One of her night slippers had been taken and now her one captive foot was subject to a ticklish assault from another hand as she was pulled up into the great picture. She went headfirst and the painting rippled like water just as it had before when Ignatz thought he had been dreaming. Any thoughts in Ignatz's head though disappeared as the hand that had stolen Leonie's footwear pulled down (or up in this case) his boxers and shoved them over his cock. It seized it by the stem firmly and kept it there as another hand descended wielding-

"NO! NOT THE FEATHER!"

Yes, it was the very feather from the picture and as Ignatz tried to sit up and stop it, the plume started teasing right between his balls and ass just like in the picture. Ignatz had never been a very physical type and core strength was something, in particular, he didn't have so between the blood rushing to both his head and genitals it didn't take long for him to end up just hanging there like a sack of meat as the hands feathered away there.

He didn't even look up as Leonie disappeared into the picture totally, being unable to even look up as the soft bristles made him fill the slipper while he disappeared into the picture himself.

---
"Phrmrm?! Hmnfp!"

Ignatz's eyes took a minute to adjust to wherever he was now. This was mainly because he had to adjust to the pitch black of this world he was in and how little he could move. He tried to thrash about but the feeling of tight plastic all over him meant that he couldn't. Had Ignatz been outside the tight latex bag he was trapped in, he might have realized hub how futile this was. He wasn't though and so all his thrashing was just to put on a show for the muscle-bound hunk who watched it from a comfortable chair as his "friend" struggled inside the tight latex bag that held him. Thankfully the material was breathable so Ignatz was fine if not uncomfortable. Instead, all he could be writhe as the material tightly held his hands to his sides.

"Pphhrrm!" he croaked into the hot latex.

The blonde stood up from his armchair to look down at the pleading and struggling Ignatz and smile. Raphael enjoyed the way the bag was colored on the outside to look like his favorite fruit and especially enjoyed how inside it was also his favorite fruit. Picking up the yellow bag and putting Ignatz over his shoulder, the big man chuckled as he sat back down on his throne, propping Ignatz up over the back of the throne. A big hand came down hard on Ignatz's ass and the artist let out a yelp because of it. The real Raphael would have stopped there but this one instead did it again, and again and again, as Ignatz "Mmmpprh"d indignantly into the bag. "Raphael" snapped his fingers and a heavy clamp secured Ignatz to the top of the chair.

Ignatz was now partially hanging over the back of the chair with his ass on the false Raphael's shoulders. He heard a loud zip and suddenly felt cold air invading the bag before a warm hand blocked the opening to reach inside. Ignatz tried to struggle as best he could but his ankles were grabbed and his petite size 8's pulled out before the zipper was reclosed to trap them. A thick finger went down one sole and Ignatz bit his lip to try and hold back the giggles, the way his toes clenched was unmistakable though.

"Ahhh, I see ticklish little peds hmmm? So small! Why I bet they could fit perfectly in my mouth!"

"Phmrn?! Rphffmel! Nngnhm"

Ignatz felt the hot breath first and sure enough, most of his toes fit nicely into his captor's mouth. The teeth inside cheekily nibbled at the pads as Ignatz flushed red enough that he thought the inside of the bag might catch fire.

"They're so soft! Like a baby! Ignatz what do you do with these cute little things?! Wait! I know the perfect place for them!"

---
Ignatz struggled a bit in the bag as he felt something forced between his feet. It wasn't until he started to feel it stiffen between them that he realized what it was. "Raphael" trailed a nail down the shaft and onto the surface of his friend's sole, doing a lazy little spiral in the arch and moaning as the cute little feet wiggled in response.

"Nnnh they fit perfectly! Naughty little feet! Ohhhh, I'm gonna keep them there but I just can't keep my fingers off them!"

"Raphael! No! Eheheeeehee it tickles!" is what Ignatz wanted to say but what came out was more along the lines of "Ppphmmrm eeeheeemmm"

Four more fingers joined the one attacking Ignatz's right foot, skittering their way up into a sensitive area right beneath his toes. When the thumb and forefinger took his baby toe and started to use it to guide the rest of the foot all he could do was gasp into the bag. The other foot was given a gentle massage by the hand not tickling him. Its rough fingers dug into Ignatz's arch and pushed up to help squeeze out the tension. The rough and gentle play had Ignatz head's spinning and so he couldn't do a thing as his feet went up and down the cock. The false Raphael grinned as he saw the little toes splay out as one and then shyly flex, figuring out what had happened easily.

"Naughty boy! Did you cum before me? Oooh, now we're gonna have to go faster since these cute little peets are even more sensitive!"

The cock was moved higher up Ignatz's feet and the massage stopped. Now both hands rested their fingers right on Ignatz's helpless soles and sank into the skin. They started moving as one, staying in place but tickling, tickling, tickling without stopping. Iggy's feet went wild, pumping up and down as they were allowed no other movement. It didn't take long for Ignatz to feel it twitch and for the hot liquid to start to trickle down. What he did not expect though was for the false Raphael to start massaging into his soles and between his toes before digging right back in.

"We're gonna keep going! No way I'm letting little ripe feets like this go when my banana needs them-"

The rest of Raphael's pained fruit metaphor faded away as a second cum and then the third made Iggy lose consciousness.

---
"Is he awake yet? Goodness, you'd think with a sleep like that he'd of actually CLEANED."

Ignatz's eyes opened slowly and thankfully, could see now at least. He breathed deeply and was thankful to be out of the banana bag at least. He tried to lift an arm and couldn't, looking down he saw shackles around his wrists clamping them to the chair he was seated in. The thing that jumped out to him was-

"Oh look he's awake! Did you enjoy sleeping on the job? Honestly Ignatz your making me think that paying for your uniform was a waste of House Gloucester's gold."

Ignatz could hear Lorenz and a glance showed the elaborately set dinner table before him but there was something that he could not stop staring at and that was that very uniform that had just been mentioned. Ignatz looked in horror at the frilly apron he wore, the black dress, and on closer inspection, the fishnets over his bare legs.

"What?! Lor-Lorenz I-what are these clothes?!"

"Now you're pretending to not even recognize your uniform?! My goodness, Ignatz! After this disappointing painting you did me I thought you couldn't do me any worse!"

Lorenz gestured to a massive painting of a fruit bowl hanging behind him where the fruits were more than a little worse for the wear. The banana was bound in string tight enough to be oozing out the top, the apple had a massive bite mark in it and the pear had three holes in it that were strangely grouped. Despite Ignatz's many, many other concerns his knowledge of the scene made him ask.

"Where are the grapes-"

"I DON'T KNOW IGNATZ! YOU MADE THIS FOR ME! SO YOU TELL ME! WHERE ARE THE GRAPES?! YOU KNEW THEY WERE MY FAVORITE!"

Lorenz stood up from his chair and strode angrily towards the helpless Ignatz who winced as the noble grabbed a goblet before him and lifted it above his head.

"Open your mouth Ignatz, right now."

---
The artist shook his head, unsure of what was going on but knowing that when someone wanted to force something into your mouth that-

"HEHE-HEHEY!?"

Ignatz looked down to see the ruffly maid's dress forced on him moving with the unmistakable bulge in it of somebodies head beneath it. Whoever it was had some wicked nails and was dancing them between the gaps of Ignatz's fishnets to tickle his thighs! Iggy's giggles were stifled by Lorenz seizing him by the face and tilting his head back to start pouring the wine from the goblet into his mouth. He sputtered at first but almost from nowhere Lorenz produced a peacock feather, he fluttered it over Ignatz's adam's apple to force the shorter man to swallow down the wine in big gulps.

A stream of the heady liquor dribbled down Ignatz's chin as whoever was down in that dress started playing a game of traveling to scratch in between every hole in his netting on his legs. He felt a pair of ankles lock around one of his own and before he knew it a game of footsie was added to the things assaulting his senses as Lorenz grabbed another goblet of the same wine.

"You wanted the grapes for yourself so here Ignatz, all the grapes you can drink!"

"Lahahrenz! I-I didhdidn't-"

Beneath the dress, fingers attacked Ignatz's captive foot and slipped between to entwine in his toes.

"I dohohon't-"

Lorenz's feather slipped under Ignatz's nose and twirled to make the boy try and turn away from the stiff tickles as another goblet of wine was coming up to his face.

"Wihihine is grahahpes?!" Ignatz's question was cut off as Lorenz pinched his nose and tilted his head back to pour another cup of wine into his mouth. Ignatz let out a startled "Gnnrmrphh" at the feeling of the liquid making Lorenz smile as he explained.

"Yes, Ignatz. Wine is made from crushing grapes. Though I enjoy wines made with a softer touch."

Down in Ignatz's dress, the nails were back up between his legs and flicking beneath his balls as the netting made Ignatz feel like his cute little coin purse was a prize that some lucky fisherman or woman down there had caught. Each swipe of that finger made Ignatz jump and as a result, the wine stains all over his dress got worse and worse.

---
"All the gold that outfit cost and you're ruining it before my eyes. Have another drink Ignatz, you must be parched from all this disappointing me you've been doing!"

Iggy soon had a third goblet of wine to his lips as his vision blurred and all the alcohol took effect. The nails tickled along beneath his manhood and he sprayed as a result, barely aware of the glass pressed over the head of his cock as it happened.

"The steps I have to take because of you Ignatz. Meanwhile, you get to relax and be pampered like this!"

Ignatz's foot was seized and fingers dug right into his freshly sensitized sole. The gentle play was gone completely and the netting was either shoved aside or ripped to pieces as the nails flicked and scratched into the pink skin. Ignatz tried to curl his toes but whoever was down there seized them and soon the drunken maid was howling as teeth gave the pad of his big toe a hickey. He was up at attention again and with just one poke he was letting out more into the glass.

"That's good Ignatz. I do love fresh squeezed. Now how about another drink? You must be getting dehydrated!"

"Ahhhh L-Lorenz! Pl-Please whatever I did I'm-"

"Drink up servant!

Ignatz's pleas were drowned by another goblet of wine being forced on him. His face was hot, his eyes tearing up and whoever was under his dress was giving each of his toes a suck. There were just too many sensations and so when "Lorenz" crushed his lips against his that was it. The noble spit more wine into Ignatz's mouth but by then he was already slipping away into unconsciousness.

---
"Iggy? Did you doze off again? Wow, man. I give you one break and you take a nap?"

This time Ignatz opened his eyes to brightness, scorching brightness. Somebody pulled him by the shoulders out of the light and Iggy was now looking up at a fruit-patterned umbrella. It was hot out, a nice warm heat with salt in the air. Ignatz let his eyes wander and see the cool blue of the ocean nearby, its waves going in and out. The beach all around him was a relaxing sight but-HUH?!

A pair of lips on his stomach brought Ignatz eye's from the scenery to the situation. He was laying on his back atop a fluffy towel here on the beach with a familiar olive-skinned brunette resting his head on his stomach. Ignatz's house leader was clad in his swim trunks and looking at that Ignatz realized he'd gone through an outfit change as well. Claude's trunks didn't cover much but the apple-red pair of swim briefs Iggy had on covered even less. The man standing at attention in them was quite apparent and that's what had Claude's eye as he laid another absentminded kiss on Iggy's bare tum making him jump.

"That water's so blue, isn't it? It's super pretty and all but when I'm here with you Ignatz I want you looking AT me. I went to all the trouble of getting the others to leave us be so I could indulge what you like."

Ignatz wanted to reach down but realized that his hands were trapped in a pair of cold handcuffs. They were looped on the other side of the umbrella currently sheltering him and Claude. He jingled them a bit as he pulled and Claude looked up.

"Haha, thought you'd like that cute touch."

Claude had his legs wrapped around Ignatz and his arms around his side as well. With the way Claude was hanging onto the trapped Deer, it was almost invocative of an animal.

---
"It's enough to make a guy lil' jealous Iggy ol' pal."

Claude flashed Ignatz a cheeky peace sign but then inverted it into a V. Ignatz was confused at first until Claude pressed the pair of fingers into his bare stomach and started walking them up the sensitive skin.

"You see Ignatz *step* I went through *step* alot of trouble *step* to get us *step* some alone time *little twirl, right at the lip of the navel* so I'd appreciate your eyes on me. If you wanna get wet, I can help you get wet Mr. Victor."

"Claude what do you-"

"*Pppppphhpbtmm*"

"GEEEHEEHEyahahah?!!"

Ignatz got an answer to his question in the form of Claude pressing his lips to his trapped stomach and blowing a big wet raspberry into it. Claude's spittle ran down Iggy's sides as the house leader pulled him close and ran his cheek over the big wet spot he'd left.

"Wow Ignatz, could swear I can hear the ocean in this ticklish belly!"

Claude moved his ear to a dry part of Iggy's stomach, right above his left hip, and listened there but then looked up at him and frowned.

"No Ocean? Hmmn maybe it needs to be wet?"

"WAIT CLAUDE-"

Claude did not wait, instead putting his face to Ignatz's hip and blowing another sloppy raspberry. This time the drool trailed down Ig's side and into his swimsuit, aided by all the shaking the artiste did as Claude nibbled on his hipbone.

"Nahaha-Clahahaude!"

"Hey look! There's the ocean again! Guess it's just gotta be wet! Let's tryyyyy HERE!"

---
Ignatz was held down as Claude put his lips over his navel and blew another sloppy wet one that had the boy fogging his glasses as he laughed. What made him weak though was when Claude didn't pull away afterward and instead slid his tongue into the cute little divot to swirl it inside. Ignatz fell back on the towel as Claude lapped away in there and went limp. It was so hot out that Ignatz's whole body was sweating so there were more and more places Claude could, "Listen to the Ocean" without having to moisten them up. He still did though, setting in to run his tongue up and down Iggy's ribs.

"Mmmm, Ignatz you gotta tell me how you make yourself taste this sweet. It's driving me wild, buddy. You are good enough to eat! In faaaact-HERE!"

Ignatz tried to say he didn't even know HOW he could do that but Claude cut him off by producing an apple from nowhere and jamming it between his lips to muffle him. Meanwhile, Claude's lips got between his ribs and started to suck and nibble at the skin thereafter the Deer had gone back to his fun.

"CLAHAHAUDE!! Nooohooo eeehehee pleeeheease!!"

"Please? Iggy, do you want more? Knew you would!"

Claude's face was on Ignatz's side next, doing little nibbles all the way up it as the blonde weakly tried to pull away. The chains on his wrists and the legs around his hips kept him from getting much distance though and soon Ignatz was realizing he could do nothing but lie there and take it. Claude certainly knew that and that's why the athletic house leader started to strum his own cute toes along Ignatz's hip, he took his time.

"Iggy, what's the matter? We're at the beach together and you're all tense! Oooh, I know what would help you loosen up! You always love a good show don't you?"

Claude let Ignatz out of the hug, for now at least but their skinship was not at an end. Now the Almyran in hiding scrambled on top of the smaller Ignatz and sat right on his scantily clad lap. Ignatz looked up at Claude who'd rested his chin in his hands to smush his own cheeks, adorably as he beamed down at Iggy.

"Always did say I looked the best upside down!"

Ignatz's view of what Claude was up to was then obscured by a sandy pair of 10s pressing over his face. The Golden Deers both struggled a bit at first but when Claude started to cheekily tap away at Mr. Victor's bulging speedo they both started to settle down.

"This way you get a good view of my tootsies which I know you love Iggy-Puddin' and I get to moisten up this little artist's brush down here."

The childish way Claude teased him made Ignatz flush and Claude moaned in appreciation as he pressed his feet over the warm cheeks.

"You love my feet and get what you want. I love to tease you into a sopping mess and get what I want!"

Claude took a handful of Ignatz's swimsuit area and pulled down just enough to let the head of Ignatz's cock poke out. He then used his finger to lightly trace its opening as Ignatz's eyes filled with sweat and tears.

"Hey, there little guy! Wanna give ol' Claude some white gol-Oh look at that!"

Before Claude could even finish the sentence, Ignatz's body tightened and his cock released another dribbly load all over Claude's finger. "Claude" smiled at that, but didn't for a second stop teasing the tired little pecker.

"More! More! More! I want Mor-"

The false Claude's calls were cut off as Iggy faded away again.

---
This time Ignatz awoke to his mouth full again but in a different way. An unmistakable tongue was in there and poking about but opening his eyes just gave him the sight of endless orange. It took him a minute to gather that he knew that shade of orange but the Leonie had brushed aside her long hair that had gotten in both their faces as she pulled her tongue out of his mouth.

"Morning my cute little painted whore!"

"L-Leonie?! What's this one?! Please we have to-"

"Shhh, shhh, shhh Iggy. My cute little toy. I warned you how many times about making me wait. You knew I didn't like that~. It's such a cold night and you knew I'd need you to warm me up.

Ignatz felt quite warm but he'd thought was due to an after-effect of the last...whatever that had been with Claude. Looking himself over though he saw now the puffy jacket that he wore and the bedsheet knotted around his wrists to keep them secured, spread eagle to the bed posts. The much taller Leonie leered down at him while patting the heavy clothes he wore.

"Iggy, I'm so cold and your so waaaarm. I want some~"

It had taken Ignatz until now to realize that in contrast to how he was dressed, Leonie was clad only in her swimming attire so the cold was understandable he supposed.

"Here you are even wearing the nice and fluffy outfit I picked out for you. Love that shade~"

Ignatz looked down at the fluffy coat, insulated pants, and heavy snow boots before realizing they were all colored the same. Here he was tied down and dressed head to toe in the same color as Leonie's hair. The statuesque tomboy atop him crawled down and began fiddling with one of his boots as he pulled at his bonds. He tried to kick his legs but Leonie easily held them down and forced his ankles into a leglock.

"Now where are these going? Hmmm, nope, nope they are staying right where I want them. Let's get these big silly things out of the way."

Leonie ripped at the laces of the heavy boots, tearing them right out of the footwear before slipping them off Ignatz's feets entirely. She smiled at the nervously wiggling socked feet that exposed and ran a knuckle down the soft cotton as Ignatz whimpered.

---
"Iiiiiiggy I'm not even tickling you yet and your already making such cute noises. Mmm, these cute little feet are asking for it but fiiiiiirst."

Leonie held Ignatz's ankles still and pushed the socks up slightly with her thumbs. She then bit right ahead of his big toes and used her teeth to get a good hold. Keeping her thumbs in his arches and making little circles as she pulled them up.

"Nnnnn, L-Leonie pleeeease..."

"Pphhm faster pleeafe? Fnnn you got it Igggyy nmmm..."

The thumbs moved faster, both stimulating Ignatz's sensitive skin beneath the fabric and pushing up at it until they passed his arches. Ignatz had slowed them by bunching toes together to seize a little bit of the fabric but Leonie had a tact for that too. Fluttering her nails over his heels, the girl's fingers slipped up beneath the socks quickly and caught Iggy's toes unprepared. They knit in between them and had the wiggly little piggies helpless quickly. Pushing them back like a throttle, the tomboy smirked as the sock slipped even further up. When it finally slipped off totally and fell off to the bed she pressed her face against the newly bared foot and smiled.

"Well look at these! So very appealing! I want more though!"

Clambering atop her trapped Iggy, she was fast at his waistband next and undoing the heavy snow pants he'd been placed in. Her eyes widened at something she realized quickly and she placed a kiss on his forehead.

"No undies for Ignatz hmm? I like that~"

Ignatz went pale at her telling him such an embarrassing thing and he tried to widen his legs to make it harder for her to pull down the trousers. It only took a little effort from Leonie to get them below the blonde's ass and allow his exhausted member to flop out.

---
"Well hello, my tired little friend~ Ignatz is that any way to greet somebody?"

"Leonie, please! This isn't how you act! Let me-OOH OH!"

Ignatz's attempt at reason was cut off by a pair of ice-cold size 10s planting themselves on his thighs. Leonie's toes wiggled over the sensitive skin as she moved her feet in and took a seat on Ignatz's stomach to block his view.

Ignatz's mouth went dry as they slipped down between his smooth thighs and his fuzzy balls and just kept wiggling those devilish toes. His legs kicked out in reflex, over and over causing the trousers to slip further and further down. They were down to his knees when Leonie finally stopped her game and left him gasping. Once again Ignatz's cock was stiff as a board but at this point, it ached with the effort. Thankfully Leonie went past it to instead crawl on her hands and knees to those pants and put a fist down one leg. Ignatz went back to trying to keep the trousers up but Leonie followed the hand pulling them down with a finger trailing down Ignatz's bared thigh and soon calf as he was cowed into letting her slip them off by the soft tickle tactic she'd used.

Leonie got on her hands above the restrained Ignatz and stared down at him, her eyes following his bare legs up. Ignatz crossed his legs in embarrassment and she licked her lips. Her long orange braid had been hanging down off one side and she took it in her hands as she lay down next to him.

"Now what's that your hiding hmmmm? Let mama see."

---
With just one hand she pried Ignatz's legs open, which left the other hand free to use her braid as a brush to drag to tease the head of the archers aching penis. Leonie had never been the most fashion-minded so the split ends worked as stiff parts to make Ignatz gasp and shudder as an exhausted mess dribbled out of him.

"Awwww, such a cute little paintbrush? Ignatz I'm squeezing out the last little drops from the tube just like any good painter would! Hope you don't mind. Now let's keep going."

Leonie ran a hand over Ignatz's unwieldy jacket and smiled. The blonde's wrists were restrained so he couldn't do a thing as she worked her fingers between the big jacket and his hips. Leonie hadn't trimmed her nails in a while so they dragged on Ig's chest as she got her hands in under the big silly jacket and lifted it. The material made the silliest groans as she climbed in under the massive winterwear but they were nothing compared to Ignatz's moans and giggles as Leonie's nails dug into his stomach and she climbed further under the big silly jacket. It ballooned bigger with his new passenger until all Ignatz could see was orange. To an outsider, they'd see the trapped Ignatz with his massive jacket and a pair of muscled legs sticking out from under it.

Beneath the jacket, Leonie continued to use her braid to now tease and paint Ignatz's sensitive nipple which she kept giving little kisses as he panted. Outside the jacket, the horse archer's long legs fumbled about until one of her size 10s found the perfect place to stay. It rubbed itself over Iggy's penis again as Leonie started laying kisses up his neck while the jacket finally began to rip. The fading Ignatz saw even more orange as her hair started to emerge from the tearing collar but not for long. He faded out again as Leonie giggled while going in for another deep kiss.

---
Surtr entered the drawing room with a smile on his face, the newest feature the room had been given was already a favorite of his. In the center of the room now was a massive bowl, big enough that the five exhausted heroes in it could be splayed out and not touch each other. Peering in, he saw that Ignatz was red-faced and exhausted after all his tribulations. The artist's thighs were streaked with dried white and his skin shone with sweat. The walls of the room had various detailed paintings of the blonde's ticklish fates that Surtr could choose from at will and place him in by simply asking Loki to come in here and activate the spell. The strategist was dozing in the corner, her size 14's up on the table after a long day of helping to make all these delightful portraits for not just Ignatz but his fellow Deer in the bowl as well.

Claude is in heavy stocks, his helpless feet receiving hungry attention from the lips of Thórr and Loki. Leonie was in a ring, slapping her hand against the mat desperately as Edelgard had a knee planted in her back and the tomboy's knee under her arm to keep her foot nice and still while her nails dug in. Lorenz was tied to a post with his arms tied above his head, leaving him unable to do a thing about either Laegjarn behind him digging her nails into his helpless pits or the creepy clown who had him by the ankle with a finger between his toes. Even Raphael was pinned to the ground by a whole heap of different Ignatzs, his normal smile twisted into a frantic one by all the different copies of his little buddy buzzing their lips over every inch of his skin he could get.

Surtr tapped his chin and looked around at the paintings, there were yet more of them as Loki had been in here all day to force Ignatz to paint more and them for her to enchant. Not just the Golden Deer but paintings of all of Surtr's various tickle toys had been promised to him, with all kinds of evil scenes that he would be able to toss them in when he was feeling creative. The trick was the bowl. Anyone laying in the bowl when Loki activated the spell would be trapped in that scene until she wanted them out. She'd started by using paintings as the catalyst, ones handmade by Ignatz as she would spirit him away in the night and fog his mind to make them for her with no memory. Eventually, though she'd grabbed all the Deer and now ALL five were tasked with painting for her. Lorenz, Raphael, and Leonie would be returned to Castle Askr in the morning as the hunt was the real fun. Ignatz though would be staying here to work on Surtr's new toy. He'd come up with the name for it after tickling Iggy to insanity one day while the artist sat on his lap in the way Surtr liked best for his pets, standing straight up with the king's rod between their cheeks. He chuckled to himself as he reached in to grab Ignatz a new scene for Seth already in his head for the artist to sketch.

"Hehe, fruit bowl."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back