• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ike looms ever closer

cloudgazer2k

Verified
As of right now, Hurricane Ike is pushing lots of people out of their homes.

While we have no plans to evacuate, I know several people who will be in the path of the storm.

If you still have access somewhere, let usknow you're ok (even if we haven't talked before).

Just remember to stay calm, have plenty of water, and keep a flashlight and radio handy.

With any luck, this thing will die off before it hits land.

Take care, all.

Be safe. That goes for everyone in its path.

As of right now, Hurricane Ike is pushing lots of people out of their homes.

While we have no plans to evacuate, I know several people who will be in the path of the storm.

If you still have access somewhere, let usknow you're ok (even if we haven't talked before).

Just remember to stay calm, have plenty of water, and keep a flashlight and radio handy.

With any luck, this thing will die off before it hits land.

Take care, all.

Be safe my friend,and let us know how you are doing.

looks like me and sae are in the eye of the storm hopfully it does die off but if not we will be safe we have a place to go if it looks like its going to be bad. update we will be evacuatiing tomorrow morning not manditory but recomended if ya live in moble home so hopfully when we get back the house will still be here ok all be safe

Yeah, I'm taping up tonight. Hopefully, It'll either weaken or make a jog to the east.

good to know people are taking precautions. our beat up generator is spewing gas (precious, lovely gas...), so that's out for now. looks like we're gonna wait it out for the time being.

I just made a BIG sign that says "WE LIKE IKE" and taped it to my window.

Be safe everyone! It looks like it's going to be pretty nasty even once it gets inland. SO, take all those precautions seriously. Hopefully, those along the immediate coast are already out of harms way. But, if not...GO NOW!!!

Austin is filling up with people from the coast.Several local school districts are dismissing early today to make room for everyone.Right now it looks like the worst of it will stay east of Austin.

Austin is filling up with people from the coast.Several local school districts are dismissing early today to make room for everyone.Right now it looks like the worst of it will stay east of Austin.

^Let us know if you get ANY RAIN inland.^

from what i have heard galveston is flooding pretty bad as of now here its nice but we will see what this brings hope everyone is safe

It looks like for us in Austin this is going to be a non event.The local CBS station is broadcasting the live feed from KHOU in Houston.There is of course extensive property damage and wide spread power outages but no reports of deaths so far.

It looks like for us in Austin this is going to be a non event.The local CBS station is broadcasting the live feed from KHOU in Houston.There is of course extensive property damage and wide spread power outages but no reports of deaths so far.

Looks like the storm is going to veer to the East. Dallas and folks to the east should expect floods (welcome to Dallas), but nothing like what the folks to the South are going thru.

I was living in Houston in 1983 when Alicia paid a visit.I know all to well what those folks are going through.Be careful up there in Big D.

I was living in Houston in 1983 when Alicia paid a visit.I know all to well what those folks are going through.Be careful up there in Big D.

Oh we're not too worried. By the time hurricanes reach this far inland, they have lost much of their strength.

We'll have a few days on non-stop rain, and some of the creeks (especially Johnson Creek and Trinity River) will crest.

It's something the folks here in Dallas are all too aware of.

I hope this thing won't spawn a bunch of tornados for you up there.In 1983 tornados caused more damage then the hurricane,at least in the Houston area.

I hope this thing won't spawn a bunch of tornados for you up there.In 1983 tornados caused more damage then the hurricane,at least in the Houston area.

Yeah, same here. Tornadoes and Texas seem to go together like beer and chili.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back