• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Illinois Head Count

Ler. I have an interest in tickling men only, but am not opposed to helping a woman tickle a man.

Lee. Male
But I can ler. I'm a Gemini at heart and have an active mind after work. My name is Chris. Near Chicago suburbs

Switch living in the IL side of St. Louis. Always open to female Lee/Lers for chat and play.

Hello all,

I know this is an Illinois thread, but figured I would at least put in a plug for your neighbor next door here in Indiana. I am a 30M Ler looking for F lees. Feel free to DM if you would like to chat!

I am currently visiting my folks back in Central IL. I just recently found out I *might* be ticklish again, and would love to have someone just go nuts tickling me.

I love playful torture. Mf ff or mm . Let me me tickle you Alexa Bliss fan

Hey everyone! 36 m here in the Chicago suburbs. Mostly ler. Always open to chat

Hi! 24 male in Chicago suburbs. Lee and Ler, but mostly Lee. Open to erotic sessions with any gender. Feel free to DM.

Last edited:
M switch with the ladies, but also ‘lee with the gents. Southwest of Chicago. Available Friday through Monday. Can host Friday mornings/afternoons. Have a bag of bondage equipment along with tickle tools and erotic toys.

M lee 48 years old, southwest side of Chicago
Into m/m, mainly foot tickling
I love it that a guy can get me hysterical with just one finger if he wanted to ;)
Open to messages and possibly meeting up

37 year old male switch. I love getting tickled and I love giving it as well. Male or female doesn't matter. Not interested in sex. Just tickling and lots of it! Ok with light bondage for the sake of tickling. Jacksonville, IL area. Unfortunately I can't travel due to life situation. I'm 6'3", fit build, and very well pedicured healthy feet for the foot ticklers. Would love to talk and maybe have a casual meet-up for some tickling.

I have a lady friend that would like to try paid tickling sessions as a lee, if anyone is interested. She’s in the Northwest IL burbs. Compensation is flexible based on the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back