• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm a little wet 2 : Tickle Abuse

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
The Intro:
Tickle Abuse has quickly become one of the top 2-3 tickling companies in the world right now. I think that's safe to say. Consistently good clips, wonderful models, intense tickling, hard to find a complaint. One of my favorite parts of the company is that they continually come up with new bondage devices; the latest of these being the new stocks and the Humbler.

The Scene:
In this clip, Nurse Lisa has been secured in the Humbler, and Tasha is after her feet. 100% intense foot tickling.

Bondage: The Humbler, for those who have only seen pictures, is quite effective in holding down victims, specifically for foot tickling. While there is lateral movement, the ticklee can not move their feet very far, as they could in traditional cuffs. In the hands of a skilled ler (more on that later), it's pretty damn good.

Now, Lisa was able to buck around quite a bit (also more on that later), but considering that it was a 100% foot clip, that didn't bother me much. In fact, it was nice to see her writhing, and it was amazing to see her continually look down, watching her torture. Very hot.

Pre-Tickling Set-up: One of my favorite parts of this clip is that Tasha is rubbing baby oil onto Lisa's feet as the scene opens. No long set-up required here. Within 5 seconds, Lisa's feet are shining, and her laughter is heard.

The Tickling: In this clip, the tickling is broken up into three parts.

The first two minutes of the clip are the application of baby oil and finger tickling on the soles. Tasha's fingers are flying, and Lisa is losing it right from the get-go.

For the next two to three minutes, Tasha goes for her favorite weapon, the hairbrush. Lisa's laughter intensifies, but Tasha switches back and forth between brush and fingers with enough skill to keep Lisa in hysterics.

For the last two minutes, Tasha worms her fingers between Lisa's toes. Lisa continues to howl with laughter all the way until the end of the clip.

Tickler: This is Tasha at her best, in my opinion. Skilled, merciless, teasing without it taking too much away from the actual tickling going on. She uses fingers and brushes like a pro. As I mentioned before, she continually switches back and forth, to keep Lisa off balance. There's no way Lisa's getting sensitized to this. Tasha has put on so much baby oil that her own hands are glistening, which must add to Lisa's predicament. Tasha also has a wonderful means of tickling between the toes, using her entire finger to wiggle between. This way, she can tickle with three fingers, and Lisa has no defense.

Ticklee: Nurse Lisa is insanely beautiful. It certainly doesn't hurt that she's wearing panties and a smile for this clip. Many producers claim to have models who really enjoy being tickle tortured, and many producers are lying. In this case, I think we have a winner. Lisa's struggles and breathing is more like someone in the throes of passion rather than someone desperate for escape. On more than one occassion, it looks like her hips are gyrating in quite the adult manner.

She has very ticklish feet, and her reactions do not decrease over the length of the clip. She does ask for mercy once or twice, but you just know she'll be asking for more soon after.

Chemistry: Tasha and Lisa play off each other very well. There is a bit of talking in the beginning of the scene, and occassional dialogue during the tickling itself. The two ladies speak more at the end, where Lisa is hoping for a chance to turn the tides on Tasha, and Tasha expresses her desire to keep Lisa right where she is.

Camera / Production: The camera is in one main position from as far as I can tell, though it does zoom in on each foot as Tasha goes to work on it. Lighting is good, sound quality is excellent, I don't think you can ask for better, production wise.

Satisfaction: This is a fantastic clip; all I hoped for and more. Seeing the pictures with the baby oil caught my interest, and the preview with the toe tickling and hairbrush sold me on it completely. I couldn't be happier with it.

Conclusions: To me, this is a must-have clip for any foot tickling enthusiast. Secure bondage, skilled tickler, ticklish victim. Not much else you can ask for. This is definitely worth a purchase.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back