• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Hello ChicagoAnnie, do you think it's already time for women really to use their maiden names when they marry? :D

Hello ChicagoAnnie, do you think it's already time for women really to use their maiden names when they marry? :D

I think it's time people let people do whatever they want. My sister can't even get married in most states.

Hello ChicagoAnnie, what is your opinion about owning a gun? :)

They're not for me, but unless you're mentally ill, I don't see a problem with 'em. Don't think it should be so easy to get some of the higher powered ones, but what you gonna do...

If you could choose one place in the world to visit for a week, where would you go?

Have to say back home to Chicago. Always a blast seeing family and friends, but I get to visit next week so I'm happy.

Sorry if this has been asked, beside the previous post, but do you have any dream locations you'd like to visit? Could be anywhere?

Hello ChicagoAnnie, whom do you consider to be the hottest fictitious character in mainstream novels?

Ahh... I'll rephrase my Q. From among the novels (non-fetishistic books) that you read in the past, who do you find admirable or maybe intriguing, as a fictitious character?

Would you rather eat soft shell tacos, with your choice of sauce, or a chicken parm sub?

Ahh... I'll rephrase my Q. From among the novels (non-fetishistic books) that you read in the past, who do you find admirable or maybe intriguing, as a fictitious character?

Bigger Thomas from Native Son, Raskolnikov from Crime & Punishment, Morpheus from Sandman comics.

Do you count your calories before every meal and after to regulate yourself and keep healthy so you know how much you gotta work out later?

Do you count your calories before every meal and after to regulate yourself and keep healthy so you know how much you gotta work out later?

Nope, nutrition and health require more than just counting calories. I pretty much try to keep to a high protein, low carb/fat/dairy diet. I can eyeball a lot of things like calories, ounces, portions, etc and my job keeps me pretty fit. I just try to throw in some sit ups, push ups, and squats here and there for good measure.

I see. Do you prescribe to a daily workout regime? Or just work out when you can?

I see. Do you prescribe to a daily workout regime? Or just work out when you can?

I just try to get in some of the exercises i mentioned each day, but if im too beat from work, ill just skip it lol

How is the flood situation where you are?

Meh, some roads closed, lot of water pooling in areas and making it hard to drive. I was able to get to and from work just fine though. It's not as bad where I'm at as it is in other places. Seems a bit crazy that businesses and schools were closed and the governor called a state of emergency, but I guess there are areas where it's a lot worse.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back