• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Are you a fan of the Rolling Stones? If so, what's you favorite song by them?

They're OK, some good ones like Beast of Burden, Honkey Tonk Woman, Gimme Shelter. Aretha does a better version of Satisfaction though, I think lol

Will you do any cooking in your suite at NEST 2016? :D

I hope not lol

Does it snow in Arizona?

some places up north and in the mountains, yeah, but not where I am

Yeah, it's hard to not think about the past, even though it's probably more productive to think about the future.

If it's not too personal: how long could you go without being tickled before you would miss it?

Yeah, it's hard to not think about the past, even though it's probably more productive to think about the future.

If it's not too personal: how long could you go without being tickled before you would miss it?

Lol was just talking about this with my bf last night. I said about 2 days before I really started engaging in tickle seeking behavior.

Lol. Could you elaborate a bit on what would be your "tickle seeking behavior"? (Great phrase btw!)

Lol. Could you elaborate a bit on what would be your "tickle seeking behavior"? (Great phrase btw!)

Being playfully rude, making fun of people, playfighting, joking around, playing pranks, making bets, otherwise writing checks my ass can't cash.

What is your favorite song cover?

there's a ton, but Joe cockers live version of the Beatles "Help From My Friends" came to mind

On a scale from 0 (not ticklish at all) to 10 (unbearably ticklish), how ticklish would you say you are?

^^^

What about your own restaurant or unlimited free weed??

Man I'm coming up with these hard hitting questions.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back