• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm getting tickled tomorrow!

alicedaavies

hi everyone :)

so I just wanted to make a post because I'm really excited about having my first tickle experience tomorrow with Kowalski887!

I've never been tickled properly before so he's very understanding of how shy I am about the whole thing and is willing to go at my pace which I'm so happy about! But I'm sure he will tickle me senseless regardless hahaha

I'm sure you will hear all about our experience so keep an eye open for future updates :)

Congrats to you! Have fun and be safe. Go for it! :cheer:

I am sure you'll be doing this a lot :laughhard:.

Have fun! stay safe and enjoy yourself. Do lots of this :laughhard: and this :veryhappy: and this :blaugh:

It's always great to hear about meets up and tickling within this forum with two people. Even if I haven't done so myself, It's still nice to read about on here.

Post a vid or it didn't happen!

I'm kidding. Have fun! Be safe! I'll never forget my first time getting tied & tickled. I was so nervous beforehand but it was sooo exhilarating! My tickler was just great!

Well that was a whole lot of fun!

Very laidback and relaxed session, due to it being our first meetup it was more about getting to know each other, so in regards to the tickling we didn't do anything too intense.

Alice is very fun to tickle and responds beautifully to gentle tickling (my favourite kind of tickling!) ESPECIALLY on her back and behind her thighs, she also got many good laughs and squirming out of me when we switched, particularly on my sides thighs and belly button.

There is quite a bit more to say about it but I'd thought I would keep it somewhat brief. I had so much fun with Alice and we will definitely continue to do more tickling in the future!

Thanks again so so much for the lovely time :)

It's always nice to hear that people on here meet up and have fun :)

Well that was a whole lot of fun!

Very laidback and relaxed session, due to it being our first meetup it was more about getting to know each other, so in regards to the tickling we didn't do anything too intense.

Alice is very fun to tickle and responds beautifully to gentle tickling (my favourite kind of tickling!) ESPECIALLY on her back and behind her thighs, she also got many good laughs and squirming out of me when we switched, particularly on my sides thighs and belly button.

There is quite a bit more to say about it but I'd thought I would keep it somewhat brief. I had so much fun with Alice and we will definitely continue to do more tickling in the future!

Thanks again so so much for the lovely time :)

It sounds like you two had fun, that's great to hear. It's always nice to hear about people meeting up together on here and having fun with laughter in a safe manner and environment together. It gives the rest of us else on here hope, that have yet to maybe meet up with anybody on here for their various reasons (are just too shy, not as outgoing as some are, haven't had as many tickling experiences in real life as others have etc.)

Thanks for sharing this with us and the rest of the community and users on here. Have a good rest of your day/night! :rockon:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back