• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Im new and curious

so_calgirl1

im so embarassed for even doing this but im a grown woman now and i decided it is time to be myself. Im 19 girl from southern california and i am obsessed with tickling. i always thought i was the only one who was like this so im so glad i stumbled on this site. I figured it would be a perfect place to get this obsession of mine out in the open for the first time.
When i was little my dad at bedtime used to play this tickle game with me and my brother and sister. He would have us lay in bed hold onto the bed frame above our heads and tickle us to see which one of us would be able to last the longest while being tickled. I never thought that this childs game would turn into an obsession for me. As i grew older this game turned into more than just a game to me. i found it sensual to be tickled and imagined myself being tickled by different boys that i had crushes on in school and was turned on by it.
It actually worried me because my friends talked about what they liked about guys and what turned them on but i never found anything to be more sensual than having someone tickle me. I felt very weird and different for a lot of my life but now that im getting older im more comfortable with myself and what i like and i thought this would be a good place to start. is anyone else like me here?

First let me say welcome to the forum,its great that you found us. :D And no,you are not the only one here with a similar story i can assure you.There are lots of wonderful people here to get to know so enjoy yourself.:wavingguy

Haha yeah I remember that point as well...there couldn't possibly be anyone else obsessed with tickling. But you live and you learn. Your story sounds very similar to mine actually, haha. So enjoy yourself and have fun!

Welcome aboard. And no. You are no weirder than the rest of us.

Hello and welcome! You are not the first with a question like that. We all basically said this when we found the TMF. Look around and enjoy yourself. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Id there anyone like you here ???? We're ALL like you here ! (at least I am)

Hello So_Cal,

Welcome to the TMF, and many here are/were exactly like you. Hopefuly you will enjoy the forums.

Myriads

Welcome to the forum So_Cal. I myself am (and have always been) obsessed with tickling. So, no worries! You will find only like-minded people and friends here!;)

obsession

im so embarassed for even doing this but im a grown woman now and i decided it is time to be myself. Im 19 girl from southern california and i am obsessed with tickling. i always thought i was the only one who was like this so im so glad i stumbled on this site. I figured it would be a perfect place to get this obsession of mine out in the open for the first time.
When i was little my dad at bedtime used to play this tickle game with me and my brother and sister. He would have us lay in bed hold onto the bed frame above our heads and tickle us to see which one of us would be able to last the longest while being tickled. I never thought that this childs game would turn into an obsession for me. As i grew older this game turned into more than just a game to me. i found it sensual to be tickled and imagined myself being tickled by different boys that i had crushes on in school and was turned on by it.
It actually worried me because my friends talked about what they liked about guys and what turned them on but i never found anything to be more sensual than having someone tickle me. I felt very weird and different for a lot of my life but now that im getting older im more comfortable with myself and what i like and i thought this would be a good place to start. is anyone else like me here?

This is good, we need more of your kind...

Welcome so_calgirl1 and we're glad to meet you and to tell you that you are not alone. So put your best (most ticklish foot) forward and have fun.:feets::tickle::tickle::tickle::tickle: :tickle::feets:

Welcome to the TMF, So calgirl. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Mitch

Tickling Forever

I can relate to you. While growing up, I found myself stimulated by women tickled and their laughter. I always associated it with pure physical joy. I never felt the desire to stimulate a woman in any other way. I kept wondering why my male friends were obsessed with breasts and genitals on women when that's about 5 percent of the female body and I was interested in massaging, caressing and tickling the other 95 percent, namely feet, underarms, stomach, sides, hips, etc. I'm 38 and married and have a "normal" sex life with my wife, whoi's not into tickling. I knew when I met her she wasn't into it, but luckily, I married when I was 30 and was wise enough to realize my love for her was beyond my tickling lust for women in general. Some men in the tickling community seem to be a little fuzzy on that very important universal truth.

So no, don't let ANYONE make you believe you're a freak. Yes, we are different, deviant in the clinical sense, but we're human beings with needs just like everyone else.

Good luck in your tickling pursuits.

--Frank

welcome aboard so cal girl! :) enjoy tickling. its just pure fun and a turn on its stimulating! say what part of socal you from?

well thank you all for the warm welcome. it is comforting to know that there are many of you who feel the same about tickling. i will try to answer some of the questions that people have been asking me without giving too much info bout myself. not to be mean but i just dont feel comfortable answering some things right now.
I am from san diego california. i was a cheerleader/dancer in high school and love to dance! Im going to school at ucsd right now. i dont have a job right now cause school and dancing takes up most of my time. i like sun tanning and jogging and doing things with friends. not a big drinker-party girl. too much of a health freak to pollute my body like that!!!
Im most ticklish on the heels of my feet. i go nuts when i get touched there. This is sad but i have not gotten a pedicure in like 4 years because I feel awkward being tickled in public like that, and last time i got one they used that scrub brush on my heel i lost self control and it was embarassing.
I am single at the moment my last boyfriend moved to seattle two months ago to train as a mixed martial artist and i think he is seeing someone up there already.
I think that just about everything you all asked i left some things unanswered but yeah. bye

not to be mean but i just dont feel comfortable answering some things right now.

You are under no obligation to tell anyone anything you don't wish to.Take your time,get to know some people and everything will be fine. :D

You are under no obligation to tell anyone anything you don't wish to.Take your time,get to know some people and everything will be fine. :D

Hell, I think she said more than she should. :) Welcome to the site so_calgirl1. Hope you enjoy your time here, but remember that anonymity is always a bonus here ;)

Welcome to the forum:bump:Make yourself at home You are not alone here and we are happy you are here:)

Welcome to the forum:bump:Make yourself at home You are not alone here and we are happy you are here:)

just like tickleshotel said welcome and make your self at home i always enjoyed tickling and never felt weird so just sit back relax and enjoy all the company here later kyle

Visiting san diego for film and music, 21 year old guy! Let me know if you wanna talk or meet up? Im interested! I hope you are still into tickling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back