• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm offically becoming a car person

alchemy

Verified
Ok, so ever since I bought my new Charger, not only have I had "new car syndrome" out the ass, but I've actually found myself doing things like skimming the automotive isles in Walgreens, and spending hours online looking at possible MODS.

I even joined a Charger Forum and a Houston Mopar club.

Since I've only ever owned POS cars that were hand-me-downs, this is completely new territory for me. As long as they ran, I never really gave two shits about anything else. This is different, though, this is the equivalent to me buying a new guitar...X10.

Seriously, I just spent 5 bucks on special spray for my tires that keeps them always looking wet and shinny. Why would one need that? I don't know, but I need it.
I just found some HALO lights for my Headlights that I think I need as well

http://www.amazon.com/Dodge-Charger-HALO-Demon-Angel/dp/B001DO3J96/ref=pd_sim_dbs_auto_2

and then there are the official mopar Dodge Charger license plate covers. I mean, those are important.

Can anyone else out there identify with any of this? Any hardcore car people on here?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back