• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm so ashamed... (*/2f)

Snail Shell

Verified
I got a request for Sunni Gummi from the Gummi Bears over at TT. Fair enough, I thought. Seems harmless. The problem with this request was that I drew, inked and coloured the pic at 3am after a party, stone drunk. I seemed like such a good idea at the time. :eek:

I woke up the next morning and was so shocked at the result, I was almost embarrassed that it had my name on it. No drawing, anywhere, EVER should be this digustingly cute.

May I be forgiven...

Snail Shell

Last edited:
I like it. If I were drunk, though, those eyes on the octopus would've freaked me out bigtime.

"I want your soul! Wooohoohoohoohoo!" *waving all tentacles*

Not my cup of coffee, but it's a cute drawing. :D

Many thanks for your kind words. To be honest amk, it's beyond even my tastes for the things I draw. I'm just glad I stopped before I added Butterbear from the Wuzzles.

Nonetheless, I think a nice, moody pic is in order. I'll see what stirs up. Thanks again!

Snail Shell

PS - I party very rarely and drink even less (drawing is my outlet), but next time I do go out, I swear I'll give my pencils to a good friend who tells me I'm too drunk to draw.

Cute but the octopus looks like it's high or something :upsidedow BTW, are you still taking requests Snail Shell?

Yeah, the octopus seemed like such a good idea at the time. Ah well.

And yes, I'm still taking requests.

Snail Shell

Is it alright if you do a pic of a tickle fight between Cammy and Chun Li from Street Fighter then please?

I'm sorry but i can't see the link to the picture, has it been taken down or is it just me bein an idiot?

TicklerYo said:
I'm sorry but i can't see the link to the picture, has it been taken down or is it just me bein an idiot?

2 .... years .... old .... thread

Snail Shell said:
Yeah, the octopus seemed like such a good idea at the time. Ah well.

And yes, I'm still taking requests.

Snail Shell

You are... WONDER WOMAN!!!... uh please. :)

hi Snail Shell please could you pm me the picture so i can see your excellent picture please.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back