• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm so JEALOUS

nilpiity

I'm so jealous of you all going to the NEST conference. I'm a lonely suffering ticklee here in Ohio, with no Midwest gatherings scheduled. Hearing you all taunt TTD is getting me so green with envy...

Just wishing you a good time, and wishing you'd all come party here in Ohio so I could get a good tickling...

Cheers.

You are in a tickle hub!!!

dtickleboy,
Actually the Ohio tickling scene is quite active. Espcially around the Cleveland area.
You should post something in the gatherings section.
Bella is from Ohio...
Good luck.

Sheeee- try living in Dallas! Tumbleweed city when it comes to tickling...... and due to $ issues this year I can't travel..... For sure, get together with Bella - I met her a a NEST once 2 years ago and she is very cool....

There are also a number of Yahoo Groups out of the Ohio area. I have heard from many, though that the majority of those involved are men (surprise, surprise). But, there ARE women around too.

Ann

Ohio?!? Are you shittin' me?!? Try living in Florida, the land of the newly-wed, and the nearly-dead!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back