• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm thinking about leaving this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!! Someone gets it that I'm practically a kid. Anyone under 20 is still basically a kid. So why am I getting 50 year olds asking for my picture? >=/

lol well I would have to say that is well interesting. well I'm 22 and if you want to send me your pic that is ok other wise if you just want to talk that is cool with me. but don't leave the site just try to stay away from what pisses you off.

and truthfully alot of the young girls on this site * 18 - 20* do have to put up with it and honestly im not surprised shes fed up with it
Here's the deal in a nutshell. If you're so young, immature and uptight that you can't handle guys PMing you, whatever their age, you're too young, immature and uptight to be hanging out on an adult fetish site. Simple as that. Many, many young women are perfectly mature and able to handle it, but many are not. Posting a thread announcing one's anticipated departure because of the electronic advances of "middle aged men" is a clear signal of the latter.

The fact is that if you join an online community and then start turning your nose up at other members of the community (for the shallowest of reasons), you've probably joined the wrong community. No big deal - cut your losses and split. But don't join an adult fetish community and then get your panties in a wad because some members want to talk to you about sex. You have every reason to expect people to be respectful, but that's it.

Here's the deal in a nutshell. If you're so young, immature and uptight that you can't handle guys PMing you, whatever their age, you're too young, immature and uptight to be hanging out on an adult fetish site. Simple as that. Many, many young women are perfectly mature and able to handle it, but many are not. Posting a thread announcing one's anticipated departure because of the electronic advances of "middle aged men" is a clear signal of the latter.

The fact is that if you join an online community and then start turning your nose up at other members of the community (for the shallowest of reasons), you've probably joined the wrong community. No big deal - cut your losses and split. But don't join an adult fetish community and then get your panties in a wad because some members want to talk to you about sex. You have every reason to expect people to be respectful, but that's it.

Wow..... I TOTALLY agree with SmarterthanU......go figure, lol.
But seriously, speaking as a female, if you don't like it, then leave. Trust me, you aren't the only female here getting pmed constantly about which spot is your most ticklish, and other obscure things that I won't even go into. It's just the hazards of being a female on an adult fetish site. If I don't like a pm I'm sent, I usually let them know that whatever they want to know is none of their business, and go on with my life. Likewise with the older gentlemen who you claim "harass" you. I've met and talked to some of the older gentleman, and I can't imagine any of these men harassing someone. But, we're probably not talking about the same people.

Go or stay, it's your choice. You're not the first person to post about leaving, and you certainly won't be the last.

--T

Judging by this first post of yours I think you stated yourself quite clear. Which makes me think of the old "Square pegs don't fit into round holes." But you certainly have a right to your opinion.

I must confess though, having read some of your posts I think you make an interesting subject for a tickling story.

09-10-2007, 01:53 PM

*~Game Girl~*
TMF NOVICE Join Date: May 2007

New girl. (admins move if this is in the wrong place)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. As you can tell, I'm new here. (Du'h. >=/ )So...Hi.

Not much to say about me..Except I'm an 18 and a half year old Scottish girl, who apparently needs to get a life. (According to eye witnesses. D= )

Just to clear things up...I'm not a lee and I'm not a ler...if you ask for pics and crap like that, chances are I will laugh at you for 15 minutes straight and jsut come out and say no. So don't even waste your breath. >=o

I'm a harcore anime fangirl, and I'm a video game freak...and I tend to act young for my age...Why not? It's fun, so shut up. >=o

I despise anyone who think through their genitals. It's hard to have a decent conversation with a man in real life because their too busy with their eyes glued to my boobs. >=o

Ok, ranting over.

So anyway, yeah hi, how aya all doing. Am great..I'm happy, which is rare...so..hopefully I can get some new friends and I'll try and enjoy myself here.

Peace out people. =D

As I'm reading this thread, something just dawned on me that I dont think has been suggested yet.

Game Girl, if the messages you're getting bother you so much, why not just disable your private messaging? That way, you can't recieve messages from the random people you say are bothering you. As for those you do want to communicate with, either talk to them through instant messages, or give them your personal e-mail address. I've seen many people who dont have private messaging enabled. You can just disable it, and then stay on the site in peace, and read the stories, or what not.

I dont know if you would consider that as an option, but it's just a thought.

Mitch

Judging by this first post of yours I think you stated yourself quite clear. Which makes me think of the old "Square pegs don't fit into round holes." But you certainly have a right to your opinion.

I must confess though, having read some of your posts I think you make an interesting subject for a tickling story.

Good find scribe! I was actually just reading this thread, shaking my head and laughing my ass off over here at yet another "im leaving" thread...wasnt gonna say nothin, but then you post her 1st intro post and I found that most interesting...why the hell did she even sign up for this forum??? Its a FETISH forum duh! FETISH = dick in hand, sexuality, gettin off, perverts (young and middle aged), etc.

That would be like me going to a forum about the history of rock n roll and my intro post being "hi, im into playing the violin and write and compose classical music, i dont wanna hear anything about that dreadded rock n roll..ok thanks and look forward to talking to you all and have a nice day".... ???????????????????????????????????

Get my point?

God knows how she found this place or why, but this is def a comical makes no sence moment for the history around here..for being 18 she def has the brains of a 10 yr old. Which god knows, she may very well be 10 - 12 yrs old. We dont know.

In any sence, id suggest she leave..will do everyone good I think.

FINALLY!! Someone gets it that I'm practically a kid. Anyone under 20 is still basically a kid. So why am I getting 50 year olds asking for my picture? >=/
Because if you're a "kid" then you shouldn't be here. Basically, anyone posting here is declaring that they consider themselves an adult, not a kid.

Now, not taking no for an answer is another matter. That's just bad manners, regardless of their age or your age. You probably should have expected that most people here would older than you are, especially since you clearly consider yourself to be quite young. But be that as it may there's no reason to put up with rude PMs. On the other hand, that's what the ignore button is for.

If the TMF isn't meeting your needs, then certainly you shouldn't waste your time here. But if you want to avoid similar problems in the future then you should be aware of the underlying causes of the problems you've had here. Of course I'm within waving distance of 50 so you might not think much of my opinions.

Good find scribe! I was actually just reading this thread, shaking my head and laughing my ass off over here at yet another "im leaving" thread...wasnt gonna say nothin, but then you post her 1st intro post and I found that most interesting...why the hell did she even sign up for this forum??? Its a FETISH forum duh! FETISH = dick in hand, sexuality, gettin off, perverts (young and middle aged), etc.

That would be like me going to a forum about the history of rock n roll and my intro post being "hi, im into playing the violin and write and compose classical music, i dont wanna hear anything about that dreadded rock n roll..ok thanks and look forward to talking to you all and have a nice day".... ???????????????????????????????????

Get my point?

God knows how she found this place or why, but this is def a comical makes no sence moment for the history around here..for being 18 she def has the brains of a 10 yr old. Which god knows, she may very well be 10 - 12 yrs old. We dont know.

In any sence, id suggest she leave..will do everyone good I think.

What HE said.

You know, there are two ways you can handle a place like this.

1. Come in, introduce yourself, be friendly, deal with any minor irritations that might come up from time to time, get to know people, and just be cool in general.

or...

2. What you did. Hate to say it, but from the get-go, you seemed to be on a quest to alienate yourself and draw LOTS of negative attention. Frankly, I'm surprised you stayed as long as you did.

This community isn't going to cater to anyone. We shouldn't have to. It is what it is. It's a forum for people who are into tickling, for sexual purposes. Thats what the majority of us are here for. If that isn't what you are here for, than maybe it is best that you leave... or at the very least, lurk. So go back to the ATF, and post random, pointless banter, which could be done on any internet forum.

In support of her....

I do have to thank her for the usual teen drama announcement that....she....just can't...TAKE it here...and...must....LEAVE:cry1:

I originally joined this place so I could view pics that don't have sexual content in them. But I finally decided to introduce myself because I might make new friends. Then I get lots of PM's from people asking for my pic, even after stating in my introduction that asking me will result in me laughing at their sorry faces. But now it's getting beyond a joke. I'm sick of men thinking with their dicks and I have tried my best to ignore the PM's. But they're jsut more constant now and I'm fed up with it.

I even stated that I didn't want any men contacting me ebcause I was nearly raped when I was a kid. so I have a bad experience with men.

You know, the people on the ATF DID warn me not to come here, because they themselves don't like this place. I should have listened to them.

I originally joined this place so I could view pics that don't have sexual content in them. But I finally decided to introduce myself because I might make new friends. Then I get lots of PM's from people asking for my pic, even after stating in my introduction that asking me will result in me laughing at their sorry faces. But now it's getting beyond a joke. I'm sick of men thinking with their dicks and I have tried my best to ignore the PM's. But they're jsut more constant now and I'm fed up with it.

I even stated that I didn't want any men contacting me ebcause I was nearly raped when I was a kid. so I have a bad experience with men.

You know, the people on the ATF DID warn me not to come here, because they themselves don't like this place. I should have listened to them.

Sorry that some people on here have made you look at this web site in a negetive way and feel uncomfortable. I hope that whatever you do in life you'll be happy with

Several reasons why I might leave.

1) Middle aged men are not taking the hint when I say 'I'm not gonna give anyone a photo of myself.'...Said middle aged men also forget I am only 18 years old. In my honest opinion, 50 year olds flirting with 18 year olds is wrong. Just because I'm legal, dosen't mean I'm interested. >=(

2) The fact that some people are too...obsessed with this fetish. Liking it is great and all. But some people....Well..go too far....I'm not going into that one. XP

3) Too many sexual things....I'd liek to look at a tickle pic without having a big cock or a pair of tits visible. =( But thats all I'm seeing...I'm failing to see the playfulness...But thats jsut me I guess. D:

4) Did I mention the middle aged men? If I did, then sorry.

As others have mentioned, it's quite easy to disable the private message feature on this forum. I've been a member of TMF for nearly four years and have NEVER recieved a pm (nor sent any).

Look, Game Girl, I've never even heard of you since I got here several years ago. But following this thread, and reading everyone's input objectively, I have come to three conclusions:

1) Anyone on any Internet forum who posts a "I'm leaving this site because of ______, goodbye forever" does so because they want to vent and not actually constructively solve the problem. That, rather than distancing you from your youthful age, actually underlines it with a big fat permanent marker.

2) Your attitude in this thread may have nevertheless started out as constructive. I have to concede that to you. But the quote I've selected above demonstrates the petulance with which you are now conducting your responses. The rape card is also a nice move. Obviously, that is tragic and no one would wish that on their worst enemy, and you have everyone's sympathies - still, it remains glaringly obvious that you waited for popular opinion (in this thread) to go against you before dropping that bomb on everyone.

3) As people before me have mentioned, there are many simple and practical ways to totally circumvent the problems you cite.

As a 20-year old, I am fairly certain that my opinions are contemporary and fresh enough for you to appreciate. Sorry that you didn't get the 21-gun salute you were clearly hoping for - perhaps your much more understanding and sexually undemanding friends at the ATF can help you with that.

Game Girl, I just read your profile, and one problem I see is this. You said "No middle aged men contacting me". Fine, that is your peroggative. In your earlier post, you stated that you didnt want any men contacting you, and that isnt what your profile says. You said "Middle Aged Men". Well, I'm sorry to say, that "Middle Aged" means different things to different people. Did you mean over 30? 40? 50? 60? You didnt specifically state up to what age you would accept a PM from a guy, so you may have had some 30 year olds going hmmmm okay, only 12 years older, I'll just talk to her. Many 18 year old girls date guys 28 and 30. My mom dated a guy in her early 20s, who was thirteen years older than her. If you had stated: "No guys over 25, or 30, or whatever", then I see the problem. However, you said "Middle aged men". Well, to you, "Middle Aged" might be 30. I dont know. Next time, I suggest you specifically state either no guys in your profile, or specify the age. Then, if you say no guys over 25, or whatever, and a 45 year old contacts you, I see your point. Right now, it seems that your statement is too broad.

Just a helpful hint,
Mitch

I originally joined this place so I could view pics that don't have sexual content in them.

lolwut? Did you read the part that said you had to be over 18 to be here due to adult material?

You know, for someone that writes so much, you would think you knew how to read too. Look I'm 24 babe, but parading your age around isn't an excuse to be a fackin' nubcake. Seriously, you're not anon here, and the ones that know what I'm talking about do not approve your /wrist rants here.

Go to Tickletheater, alot more folks in our age group there. ATF is just another poser forum for teeny boppers. Lots of lulz there, just like all the old IRC channels of old, but nothing is made there, just dragged onto. This isn't 4chan, it's an adult website for tickle pron. Yes, people like tickling here. We're a bunch of sick fucks who want to tie you up and drug you and tickle you until you freak the fuck out. Holy shit, someone call the cops on this place!

Till then, seriously, ask yourself why you jumped into the rabbit hole in the first place and THEN stop bitching about the fact you chose to drink the juice that said "Drink me, I'm fucking tickle pr0n" on the label.

Finally decided. I will leave. Thanks to the persuassion of one of the ATF members, who had left here because she was having the same problem I'm having. Oh and apparently people from the TMF/TT are not welcomed on the ATF. Mainly because of lurking problems and trolls. =/ I only jsut found this out. Heres what one member said on the ATF;

I've seen what goes on in TT/TMF: I've seen the trolls, the flamewars, the tickling OBSESSION! I see the males fawning over whatever pussy happens to come their way; so many freaks n' perverts who would just as soon molest and tickle some unsuspecting female. I know the majority of the populace don't want that shit here.

lol XD ATF rarely has flamewars and trolls. When we do get trolls we just make fun of him and ban him and delete his posts.

Well, lata bitches.

Finally decided. I will leave. Thanks to the persuassion of one of the ATF members, who had left here because she was having the same problem I'm having. Oh and apparently people from the TMF/TT are not welcomed on the ATF. Mainly because of lurking problems and trolls. =/ I only jsut found this out. Heres what one member said on the ATF;

lol XD ATF rarely has flamewars and trolls. When we do get trolls we just make fun of him and ban him and delete his posts.

Well, lata bitches.

So long.

Well, lata bitches.

If I were a moderator here, you wouldn't have to leave. It would be my pleasure banning you.

Have a nice life,
KK

Ok it turned out really funny.

I mean there are people here like her of the same age ! and they don't bitch that much, at least they know what's the deal. Tickling = sexual.

Shame

I personally think it's a damn shame that a member of our very small and very sparce community is not able to frequent the number one forum for conversations on the subject and feel comfortable and welcome. I think it's sad that when she expresses her feelings on the matter, she is met with disdain and rudeness. I feel that if any person would rather exploit this forum as a means of preying on women, rather than a venue to share similar interests and friendly networking, then they should be banned. That being said, you can't blame a guy for asking once, maybe even twice, but if the bahavior becomes invasive, it's time to grow up. As human beings, we have tact, and cognative thinking skills. This is what sets us apart from the monkeys. God gave you amazing powers of discretion and judgment, use them. Game Girl, if leaving the forum will make you happy, then by all means, do what makes you happy. Life is too short to do otherwise, but the majority of us will be saddened to see you go.

p.s. Isn't there an ignore feature of some kind that will block selected members posts and im's?

I personally think it's a damn shame that a member of our very small and very sparce community is not able to frequent the number one forum for conversations on the subject and feel comfortable and welcome.
If you look closely, Frowg, you'll see that the fact that this is the "number one forum" for tickling discussions is part of the problem as far as GG is concerned. We talk about tickling too much here, you see. We're "obsessed" with it. Apparently she expected something different from the "Tickling Media Forum."

I think it's sad that when she expresses her feelings on the matter, she is met with disdain and rudeness.
I think the disdain was for what I just described: her self-righteous anger at being confronted with "sexual images" and "obsession with tickling" in, of all places, an adult tickling fetish site. For some reason she moved from a non-adult site (the ATF) to an adult site looking for NON-sexual imagery and then was shocked and offended by all the sex.

If someone walked into a bar and then started complaining about all the people drinking alcohol, they'd meet with similar "disdain and rudeness," I expect.

I feel that if any person would rather exploit this forum as a means of preying on women, rather than a venue to share similar interests and friendly networking, then they should be banned. That being said, you can't blame a guy for asking once, maybe even twice, but if the bahavior becomes invasive, it's time to grow up.
Personally I never sent GG a PM, so I wouldn't know myself. But based on her complaints it seems that she can in fact blame guys for "asking once." The problem, from her perspective, is that too many men were asking once, so the 10th guy to ask got the blame for the previous 9 as well.

p.s. Isn't there an ignore feature of some kind that will block selected members posts and im's?
There is, and from her comments she's aware of it. But apparently using it was just wearing her to a frazzle.

You want pictures that have no sexual content?

That's hard to find here...but check out my links...you may enjoy yourself.

~ toyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back