• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm thinking about leaving this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FatManAtComputer.jpg

I've got mixed feelings about this whole thing. There's no denying that Game Girl just wasn't emotionally mature enough to handle the TMF. While I found her brash rudeness annoying (lata bitches) as well as her broken java codes (XD, XP, ^__^, >:=D, etc), I still don't think she should have been hounded the way she was. Yes, she can turn her PM box off, but realistically, who destroys their mailbox for relief of junk mail? I can see her wanting to receive PM's from what few friends she might have made here.

She's got a lot of growing up to do, and I hope she gets around to it soon. But it's evident that as a community, we've got some housecleaning to do as well.

Turning 18, although the law says you're an adult, doesn't mean you have the mentality of one.

So I can understand if the site is a little too mature for you.

Good luck.

So here's my input...

For what it's worth, here's what I think. Being a younger female, I do understand what GG is going through. But I take it all with a grain of salt - there are strange people everywhere, not just on TMF. So you really have to expect some degree of unwanted PMs. And really you can't blame people here for wanting to talk to you about tickling on a website that's devoted to... umm... what? Tickling? Oh. Interesting. It's really not that hard to avoid these people. And I honestly believe that for every one person like she is describing, there are 20 amazing people on here. You just need to give people a chance. You never know what kind of friends you might make.

That being said, I also think it's silly to start a thread stating you're leaving, giving reasons insulting many people here. If you don't like it, just quietly leave. No sense in burning bridges.

I can't believe nobody commented on my fat-guy-at-the-computer post. I even doctored the whiteboard.

Oh, well, at least I make myself laugh. :eek:

Happy New Years

I can't believe nobody commented on my fat-guy-at-the-computer post. I even doctored the whiteboard.

Oh, well, at least I make myself laugh. :eek:

Happy New Years

Okay, Horatio. Upon further inspection (ie whiteboard) that's pretty funny :)

My last post now...

Look, sorry if I seem like such an ass, but thats jsut who I am.

When a random man online asks me for a photo of me, it makes me feel like I'm nothing but an object to them. I don't know, maybe some women here enjoy the attention they get from men. But I don't. I don't want a man perving over me, cause I am NOT an object for sexual fantasies. I felt like an object on that day that guy nearly raped me. and I feel like an object now. Thats why I'm so upset. Cause thats how these men are making me feel.

Bye...Again, sorry for being an ass...Just too many bad experiences..

My last post now...

When a random man online asks me for a photo of me, it makes me feel like I'm nothing but an object to them. I don't know, maybe some women here enjoy the attention they get from men. But I don't. I don't want a man perving over me, cause I am NOT an object for sexual fantasies. I felt like an object on that day that guy nearly raped me. and I feel like an object now. Thats why I'm so upset. Cause thats how these men are making me feel.

You just repeated yourself.

I thought you were leaving..

My last post now...

asking for a pic doesn't mean they see you as an object, but instead wants to see the face behind the screenname. also, i've been on the ATF before...as long as you have a site/forum/group that involves something that can have even the slightest bit of adult content, you're gonna get weirdos.

eventually, GG, you're going to have to work past your past. come to terms with everything rather than it be an excuse for you to hate on everyone. life will improve for you if you can just let go and get a real grip on reality.

Thank you! Just trying to lighten things up in here a bit.. :)

Hey, by the way, did you get my PMs?

lol PMs? Were they asking what I look like, where I'm ticklish, or what my tickling fantasy is? Cuz if so... I deleted them :)

lol PMs? Were they asking what I look like, where I'm ticklish, or what my tickling fantasy is? Cuz if so... I deleted them :)

That's EXACTLY what they said... Ha!

At least one person here has a sense of humor... Cheers!

Finally decided. I will leave. Thanks to the persuassion of one of the ATF members, who had left here because she was having the same problem I'm having. Oh and apparently people from the TMF/TT are not welcomed on the ATF. Mainly because of lurking problems and trolls. =/ I only jsut found this out. Heres what one member said on the ATF;

lol XD ATF rarely has flamewars and trolls. When we do get trolls we just make fun of him and ban him and delete his posts.

Well, lata bitches.
Originally Posted by *~Game Girl~*
My last post now...

I couldn't disagree with that.

Honestly. Just split, already. You've already admitted that you're just a kid and you're too immature to be part of this community. You're only proving it by your posts.

Last edited:
My last post now...

You're still here?

Listen, little girl, we don't care. You're an annoying nobody here. You bitch, gripe and moan about things that are here as a nature of the beast, and if you read the rules and content threads when you signed up like you should have, you'd have known. We've told you time and time again to just turn off your PM box, ignore unsolicited PMs, or just let it roll off your back, but nooooooo, you have to be a little emo drama queen.

You won't be missed. In fact, we're glad you're gone.

And stay out.

i find it somewhat ironic that so many people here who chastise a young women for being "Immature" act immature themselves. But then, that is the way of life i suppose.

I wish you the best of luck Gamegirl. I hope you find what your looking for.

Last edited:
asking for a pic doesn't mean they see you as an object, but instead wants to see the face behind the screenname.
LOL maybe people just wanted to make sure she wasn't really the guy in Horatio's picture!

Seriously though, I think there's a shitload of drama here. My feeling is that she was no different than a billion other immature girls in their late teens who are still playing at their own sexuality - you know, the kind who dress to get sexual attention, but get oh so offended if anyone looks. This is certainly not the place for someone like that, nor should it be.

i find it somewhat ironic that so many people here who chastise a young women for being "Immature" act immature themselves. But then, that is the way of life i suppose.

I wish you the best of luck Gamegirl. I hope you find what your looking for.

I couldn't have said it better myself Cosmo. I have been thinking a similar thing the whole time I was reading this thread.

It sucks that you've been harassed like that, but it really doesn't sound like you tried anything to put an end to it. Such as using the ignore option or even alerting a moderator to the harassment that you were receiving.

After reading your posts, you may be 18 but seem to have the maturity level of a 13-year-old. This is an adult fetish forum, you should expect to find a lot of sexualized pictures, clips, stories, and whatnot. If you want more of a certain kind, ask, I'm sure someone would be able to help you out.

I've been lucky as a woman on this site not to be harassed and so far have not had to ignore anyone. But you shouldn't lump basically all the men in the same pile. There are truly a lot of good, decent gentlemen on here.

You have some issues you need to work out and it sounds like it stems from your near-rape. Maybe you should seriously consider therapy (if you haven't already) to deal with it.

You most likely won't see this if you're gone for good, but sorry to see you go because of these circumstances.

it maked me laugh first time i saw it :)

really shows up the internet sillyness

Whew, glad that's all over. Guess all the middle-aged men here can return to their own debauched filth without feeling self-conscious about it now. :jester:

..and that concludes today's episode of the award winning guiding light...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back