• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm very sad...

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
to learn that I come to the TMF to learn that no one has wished me a happy birthday. or even a belated one :( And I've been here for years. It's cool tho. I'll get over it.

*blows my own party favor*

Aw hon, I know how you feel. I wasn't quite so regular here last year and no one wished me a happy birthday either. It can be a tad depressing. Allow me to be the first to wish you a happy belated birthday, if that's OK. Sometimes we're just a little dense and forgetful around here.

EDIT - Check the celebration section, sweetie. :)

to learn that I come to the TMF to learn that no one has wished me a happy birthday. or even a belated one :( And I've been here for years. It's cool tho. I'll get over it.

I'm soooo sorry sweetpea. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to a very nice and sweet friend. :Kiss1: :twohugs:

Love ya sweetie,

Don...........aka dlazarus

*gives you cake*

There was this one year when everyone forgot my birthday, INCLUDING myself!

Happy belated birthday, Sweetie! I've been so wrapped up in posting songs at one particular thread that I forgot to check out the birthday announcements. Excuses, excuses. Anyway, no birthday would be complete without a nice birthday song to go along with it. May you have many more wonderful years ahead of you!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKffDTu6THA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKffDTu6THA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I guess your not in the clique? LOL (yeah, I said it)

I wouldn't take it personally; for the most part, people don't heavily investigate everyone else's birthdays and personal information on internet forums. It's not that nobody wanted to wish you a happy birthday or anything, it's just that people generally don't really know when other people's birthdays are. Most people can barely even remember their own relatives' birthdays. :p

Anyway, happy birthday.

no one remembered my birthday either

happy birthday bon anniversaire hope you had a great day better late then never sorry your cake is stale and your flowers are dying and the balloons are not floating anymore and are deflated and your gift got lost in the shipping process the one time i don't use conformation shipping with tracking and something gets lost. remember it is the thoughts that count have a great day and talk to you later happy birthday again kyle

I thought I did wish you a belated happy bday Iluvto2betickled sorry if I did not wish you a happy bday. I am really sorry for that if I failed to do so-really thought that I did. I am usually pretty good about that lately wishing people happy bday. I am really sorry your bday was missed friend. Just know I am here for you always and love reading your threads and posts.
Sending you lots of love and lots of hugs to you and may you have a great rest of the weekend and a great day and a great coming week.:bunny:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back