• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

image quality of the video

tickler sk

I will be very critical... Who has already bought a video from Tickle Kitty?
Just an example: he sells a 28 minute video for $50 that he has
image resolution only 360p. In 2023, selling a video for $50 and with such poor image quality is presumptuous.

Very good videos as far as how ticklish she is. But yes I agree with you the image quality should be higher, especially for those prices.

What… 360p? How is that even possible, considering most cameras (including on smartphones) shoot in higher resolution by default? :confused:

Edit: I mean obviously they must have compressed the files, but I don’t understand why they would do so, especially if they’re selling the footage.

Unfortunately, I definitely do not recommend this video creator... he personally disappointed me and I'm surprised that anyone buys those videos at all.

Try to write to me if you too had similar experiences with this creator as I did.

I am attaching a screenshot for illustration... kitty (poor image quality).png

Last edited:
What… 360p? How is that even possible

My guess is that they're older videos that were actually shot at that resolution, but are still available because, well, people still buy them.

I'd recommend people stay away from this creator for other reasons. I once approached "her" because she said she often traveled to my area, so I wanted to see about doing a collab. She said ok, but she only worked with fans and since I hadn't bought any of her videos, she wouldn't consider it otherwise.

Normally I'd avoid this kind of obvious setup, but I had actually been planning on buying one or two of her vids for some time so I figured hey, why not. No risk, no reward. So I dropped some cash and got two of them - which were very good, and I'm super-picky - and then "she" never responded to another message.

So yeah. Probably her ex or something who still maintains the rights to sell old videos and tricks people into thinking they're interacting with her. Would not recommend.

I definitely do not recommend this video creator... he personally disappointed me and I'm surprised that anyone buys those videos at all.

Aside from the low video quality and high prices are there any other reasons you don't recommend this producer?

My guess is that they're older videos that were actually shot at that resolution, but are still available because, well, people still buy them.

I'd recommend people stay away from this creator for other reasons. I once approached "her" because she said she often traveled to my area, so I wanted to see about doing a collab. She said ok, but she only worked with fans and since I hadn't bought any of her videos, she wouldn't consider it otherwise.

Normally I'd avoid this kind of obvious setup, but I had actually been planning on buying one or two of her vids for some time so I figured hey, why not. No risk, no reward. So I dropped some cash and got two of them - which were very good, and I'm super-picky - and then "she" never responded to another message.

So yeah. Probably her ex or something who still maintains the rights to sell old videos and tricks people into thinking they're interacting with her. Would not recommend.

Oh wow! Didn't see this post before I posted my last comment. That does sound a little suspect.

I was disappointed in this creator... I don't recommend... even his latest video is only 360p... make up your own mind...

Thinking about it a bit more, lower-res videos are also infinitely easier to distribute due to smaller file sizes. All distribution platforms have size limits. I've occasionally had to work around different ways to deliver customs to people because HD videos clock in at multiple gigabytes and you can't just E-mail it to people or drop it on Google Drive and call it a day.

While I think 360p is obviously too low, if you're selling direct and offering hour-long videos, then yeah, you're not gonna be offering them at even 1080p, let alone 4/8k.

Even large volumes of data can easily be sent via WeTransfer.

I had one customer video made and the creator sent it to me via WeTransfer.

The video was 19 minutes long and was in 4K, size 7 GB.

Unfortunately, a lot of my videos were released in a heavily compressed 360 format back in the day. Internet speeds were slower and space was more limited.

For 2023 that video quality is unacceptable for me. So, I'm going back and remastering my classic clips to HD. I'm also doing another edit to improve the overall flow of the video. I was shocked at how poor my editing was back then and deleted my cringy dialogue.

Now the girls look better than ever and the feedback from fans has been very positive. If you have a studio with low quality vintage clips I highly recommended giving them an HD upgrade; especially for this new generation of fans that might just be discovering your content.

patreon.com/lib_productions

Laughter Is Beautiful Productions
Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 9.32.58 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-22 at 9.33.13 AM.png
undefined-high-3.gifundefined-high-29.gif

Last edited:
I think Tickle_Kitty also doesn't go for the "torture" kind of feel, he's pretty easy on the ticklee which is up to everyone's taste.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back