• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Imagine how it would be.....

Lovely sole shot of Christina! :D
To me, it looks like an invitation to lick her sole slowly from heel to toes. :devil:

Re: Re: Imagine how it would be.....

milagros317 said:
Lovely sole shot of Christina! :D
To me, it looks like an invitation to lick her sole slowly from heel to toes. :devil:

Yes, I was surprised to find that pic! It's the best sole shot of her I've ever seen.
But her foot looks dirty. Maybe you should wash her foot with a brush before you lick her sole. :p So you can tickle her and afterwards you have a clean foot which is waiting for your tongue!

:) Not to burst anyone's bubbles but I remember seeing here or another forum that that photo was a fake. I believe it is another woman's sole. :p

rajee said:
:) Not to burst anyone's bubbles but I remember seeing here or another forum that that photo was a fake. I believe it is another woman's sole. :p

Never thought of that. Does anyone know it for sure?

:confused: I think I first saw it over at .Tickle Theater There is an artist over there who likes to create pictures using other pictures. :p

Normally I make out if it is a fake or not. But this one is really good. What is it for a world if you cannot make a distinction between real or unreal.
Nevertheless this foot is great. If anyone has the original pic, please let me know! :p

Here is the original foot photo:

25.jpg

Here is the original Christina picture:
christinaaguilera.jpg

Here is a link where an expert foot fetish poster tells you where you can spot the difference: Christina

:D

Last edited:
Thank you very much, rajee!
Now we know it for sure. By the way, a nice site....

Yep certainly fake. In Germany there are some feet and buffalo-shoes - fetish sites.

Buffalo Community (the)
Buffalo Fetish Land
Buffalo-Girl
Buffaloladies
Buffaloladys.de
Buffalo-Style.de

...you can get there by aragorn's feetlinks:
http://www.aragornsfeetlinks.com/pagesUS/GermanSites.html

Great pictures though :p
Aguilera would never do such foot fetish-related photoshoots I guess...

@ rajee: I meant the e-foot site. First there was only this one, but you edited your post afterwards. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the original pic. I've still known it, but I thought I found another great one. If you look exactelly you can see the fake around her head and of course here feet are different. The e-feet model foot looks softer then the one from Christina. But no matter, I would tickle both. ;)

@ fettik2: Well, maybe she would do such a shooting. She's a dirty girl. :devil:

Well, back to the original post theme.
I found another pic where I can imagine....

...to be the owner of this spiders-web. There's no way for Laetitia Casta to get away from the mercyless tickling. :firedevil

milagros317 said:
Another celebrity fake. :( What is this world coming to? :p

I echo those centiments :p LOL Hey, it looked believable!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back