• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
Yesterday I posted pictures and video sample as usual of new models.
I really did a big mistake by using a word who was totally inapropried with one of my model Emie.
I sincerely apologized about that and I explained that I really didn't think that "Ugly" was so pejorative for you and my intension was not to humiliate Emie who is a nice and fun girl.
Some of you explained that it was not a translation thing due to the fact that I post since 16 years but it was.
English is not my first language so it can happen to me to be clumsy with words whose I do not know the importance and I think that if some of you would have to write in french language you'll probly do some mistakes too.
It is very difficult for me to write in english and I regulary use a dictionnary to help me and sometimes I do not choose the good words this is true.
May be I did other mistakes in the past without realizing it.
The problem I have is that numerous of you have been absolutely merciless with me, without any understanding.
You said me that "France is a stange place, french are rude, I am ugly too, I do not respect my models, I am a shame etc, go back to quality etc...."
When I post a new preview with pictures I have approximatively 10 comments but when I do a mistake I have 50 vindictive comments.
Everybody can do a mistake but when it's me there is no mercy, may be some of you have a problem with France and French people (I can understand that) and I am very sorry if we exist but we are here.
I work night and day since several years to offer you almost every days a lots of free pictures and long preview clip and I think I am the only producer to offer so much free content but if one time I make a mistake I get an avalanche of nasty criticisms.
Curiously I posted Naoma & Emie's session again today with a different introducing and I got only 1 message, very far from the 50 agressive comments.
I have had very little support about this post but a lot of criticism so to be sure to limit the mistakes I will limit my future posts to the minimum and I will do exactly as all the other producers do : 1 or 2 pictures and a 30 seconds clip sample.

Thank you for writing this and clarifying. I was one of the people who didn’t want to jump to conclusion and immediately assume the worst. People are very quick to make up some sort of conclusion and attack instead of being respectful, asking, and finding out what really happened before making a judgement. Everyone makes mistakes once in a while for different reasons. In this case it was a translation issue. Thank you for the great work that you do and please don’t let stuff like this discourage you. All the best from California :)

Last edited:
You have done many many many fine things on here, one slip should not be dwelled on or produce outrage and poured over,
please continue with your tireless work producing entertainment.

Vous avez fait beaucoup, beaucoup de belles choses ici, un seul feuillet ne devrait pas être insinué ou produire de l'indignation et être versé dessus,
s'il vous plaît continuer avec votre travail inlassable produisant du divertissement

Hopefully that translated into French without causing any misunderstandings hahahahahahahahaa

Last edited:
I don't know you from a can of paint, but your english seems just fine there in your message.

I can see why you feel attacked, but you made what people around the world viewed as a mistake. Own it and make the correction like you did and move on. But to threaten to just stop doing the one thing you say sets you apart? Eh, go for it. When the business drops or interest in your product slows down, you'll know it's because you took it personally and reacted personally instead of like a business owner. Like I said, don't worry much about what I say, I'm nobody. But Im a nobody who buys clips and patronizes the producers. If you want to be one of the others who don't offer much, that's your right. I have no problem just clicking around in the sea of less generous companies. There's no shortage of stuff to look at... there's only a shortage of guys who do what you do on your level. Good luck.

Moving on...

I saw that post with "ugly" in the title, and the first thing I thought about was how English isn't your native language. Then I moved on, knowing that it was obviously a mistake. I guess it shows how fast the vultures attack, even for a long-standing member such as yourself. You have always been generous with the samples you post, and while I don't often comment on posts in general, I thought I'd give you my support now. Good luck!

I appreciate this post, that you made. You've been around a long time and never had an issue with any of your titles. Was hoping it was a translation issue and it was! Try not to take the outrage to hard, it was a mistake in wording. You're good with me FT Manager!

thanks for clarifying, FT!!! still love ya, just didn't understand when I read the title of the video!!

FT Manager - huge respect for this post and the change you made. We love you man. You're a rock for the community. You make awesome and amazing content. I can't speak for everyone else but I certainly understand the translation issue and I think other community members should give you a break.

Jesus the amount of hate this man is getting. He made an objective title but trust me I noticed that yesterday he had a RIDICULOUS amount of hate on that post. This is what pisses me off. Hes been around for a LONG time. He made this ONE error opposed to a ridiculous amount of others who constantly create content with really rude titles. Its upsetting. Producing is a seriously tiring dedication and yes he made a very large mistake, but me and him post around the same times. EVERYTIME he posts I generally see the same people respond. Shit the same people respond for me at times. But yesterday he had people that literally don't post SHIT on this forum attacking him. That's terrible. 50+ comments of random assholes looking for a problem. Seriously if all you are gonna do is look for issues and troll with nothing positive then leave the forum and take your salty ass to reddit.
As per FT. you made a mistake and realised it. you apologized and rectified your wrongs. Mistakes happen and this is one issue in an outstanding and long career. Do not let your fans down because of idiots looking for trouble. I await your next video and thank you for apologizing.

People spew hate online you can't escape it and you can't reason with them I have long been a customer of yours and I thought the title was odd but I thought nothing more than that. I hope you keep leaving previews like you have been I love the close up shots of the models feet and hope to see another car tickling video in the future from you.

Oh good god, Winchester! Everyone Winchester now!

FT, keep doing what you’re doing, much love.

Yesterday I posted pictures and video sample as usual of new models.
I really did a big mistake by using a word who was totally inapropried with one of my model Emie.
I sincerely apologized about that and I explained that I really didn't think that "Ugly" was so pejorative for you and my intension was not to humiliate Emie who is a nice and fun girl.
Some of you explained that it was not a translation thing due to the fact that I post since 16 years but it was.
English is not my first language so it can happen to me to be clumsy with words whose I do not know the importance and I think that if some of you would have to write in french language you'll probly do some mistakes too.
It is very difficult for me to write in english and I regulary use a dictionnary to help me and sometimes I do not choose the good words this is true.
May be I did other mistakes in the past without realizing it.
The problem I have is that numerous of you have been absolutely merciless with me, without any understanding.
You said me that "France is a stange place, french are rude, I am ugly too, I do not respect my models, I am a shame etc, go back to quality etc...."
When I post a new preview with pictures I have approximatively 10 comments but when I do a mistake I have 50 vindictive comments.
Everybody can do a mistake but when it's me there is no mercy, may be some of you have a problem with France and French people (I can understand that) and I am very sorry if we exist but we are here.
I work night and day since several years to offer you almost every days a lots of free pictures and long preview clip and I think I am the only producer to offer so much free content but if one time I make a mistake I get an avalanche of nasty criticisms.
Curiously I posted Naoma & Emie's session again today with a different introducing and I got only 1 message, very far from the 50 agressive comments.
I have had very little support about this post but a lot of criticism so to be sure to limit the mistakes I will limit my future posts to the minimum and I will do exactly as all the other producers do : 1 or 2 pictures and a 30 seconds clip sample.

People today are overly sensitive and looking for a reason to be outraged. If the models themselves weren't offended then who the f**k cares? Sorry you had to deal w/this PC bulls**t. Love your vids BTW.

Nothing is lost FT. I think the best you can do now, to show Emie is not so "ugly", is to wrap Naoma up and tickle her for 15 minutes, making her going crazy. Then you have to convince Emie to submit the same fate, but then you should tickle her for half an hour. Emie will be sure by herself not to be so ugly, just because you showed a little preference to her. And everybody could be convinced that you made a forgiving mistake in language, but not in tickling! This is the best regret you can give to everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back