• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Imprison all gays (Not a Gay-bashing thread)

Also,

If I saw two ladies kissing in public, I would not say anything because it is normal. I say, since when did being gay become socially acceptable? If I saw two gay guys kissing, I would make a VERY rude comment and tell them to go home to do that shit. I think you misunderstood, earlier when I said I would beat the shit outta them, I was talking about if I were to catch them having oral sex.

I'd say anyone having sex, whether hetero, homo, or sheepo, in public is being rude, inconsiderate, and generally disgusting.

However, getting violent at the sight of a kiss makes even less sense. Nobody's saying you have to approve, but consider ... do you treat it like a personal insult every time you see something that disgusts you?

Good reply, Shem.

Krokus, what you're describing is intolerance.

That's what many of us face for being interested in tickling, and/or bondage. There are folks who'd persecute us, simply 'cause we do things they don't appreciate, or understand, or enjoy.

You're talkin' about my friends, sir. You're talkin' about family, for many here. I've an uncle with such tastes, for instance.

Tolerance, brother, is what allowed Americans to learn to deal with various ethnicities, and various religions, and a lack of religious faith. Tolerance is what allows for sharin' love, regardless of ones faith, sexuality, ethnicity, etc.

Tolerance is a fine thing to investigate. Ain't easy. Ain't always fun. Propigatin' it is, however, how we'll get to where folks don't look at US as a freakish tendency.

It really is all about the love, when y'get down to it, by most any views. I, personally, don't sweat lovers doin' as lovers do. Ain't about t'join men kissin' me. Ain't about t'sweat 'em either.

We disagree, sir. I agree to disagree with you. I ask all who have such intolerance consider what I'm sayin', here. Where I don't dig seein' intolerance, I chose not to malign it, or you for it. Please consider those who are being maligned here, and consider the simplicity of tolerance for them, as you tolerate noisy kids, loud folks in theaters, etc. There's all kinds of stuff y'don't enjoy, but y'don't strike out at it.

Try not strikin' out at us, here. The homosexual folk of the TMF are PART of US. Dividin' ain't helpin' us, here, at all.

My perspective,

dvnc

Well

I dont hate gays or anything, I just do NOT think it is socially acceptable. I dont care if your gay, just dont expect me to like it, and you sure as hell better not do it around me or you will catch a beating. I was watching MTV's Dissmissed, when I saw 3 gay guys kissing. I felt utter disgust and rage, and I am tired of people being so damn nice about it. I dont hate gays, I just think it is wrong and refuse to "accept it". If anyone finds this post offensive, Im sorry but I will not lie for the sake of looking like a nice person.

Last edited:
"Disgust and Rage"?

I am sure that there are others out there who would feel "disgust and rage" (Krokus) at the perversion of the tickling fanatics in this forum. Is it OK to be ignorant?

I used to be anti-homosexual, but it doesn't take a whole lot of thought to realize that homosexuality is not dangerous to society or individuals if it involves consenting adults, and therefore should not be condemned by individuals or the government (or even other perverts like the members of this forum).

I am teaching my children not to be ignorant or mean. Your few words nicely include both. No "Will & Grace" studio audience passes for you.

Im Ignorant?

Im ignorant?!? Well I guess I am! I know that alot of members here at the TMF share my beliefs, they just wont come out and say it. I honestly dont give a flying fuck if ANYONE has a problem with tickling, and the gays probably feel the same way. I got news for all the goodie two shoes here at the TMF, THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE.....someone will always hate someone else, and I do not like gay people. If you dont like it then so what? Im not gonna suck up and say being gay is ok. I think being gay is wrong and I know that there are people who think tickling is wrong. I dont care. I wont post here again, but save your defense for someone who cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Replace "gay people" with "Americans"

Krokus, you could replace "gay people" (or "fags") with "Americans" and be a big hit at a pro-Taliban rally...

Ignorant? No. Not ignorant.

Krokus, I don't think you're ignorant. I think you're practicin' a form of contempt and violence.

Lemme quote ya:
I dont hate gays or anything, I just do NOT think it is socially acceptable.

I respect that you choose to think it socially unacceptable for yourself. I know, now, that you'd not ever be comfortable meeting a group of ticklephiles at one of my gatherings, 'cause there ARE gay folk there. Straight ones, too. Black folk. White folk. Asian folk. Hell, I'm worse than a halfbreed here, 'cause I'm part Huron (that's the folk that used to live by the Great Lake, way back when).

I dont care if your gay, just dont expect me to like it, and you sure as hell better not do it around me or you will catch a beating.

A beating? Assuming you're gargantuan, and martially trained, that's scary. Regardless, it further removes you from the concept of a community. This community HAS GAY FOLK. Some of them help BUILD it. If you used alt.sex.fetish.tickling or alt.multimedia.tk, you used a USENET group that was established by a gay man. Nice guy, too.

Nevermind the fact that this posted threat is actually illegal. Let's assume you meant such hypotheticaly, or verbally.

I was watching MTV's Dissmissed, when I saw 3 gay guys kissing. I felt utter disgust and rage

That, friend, is a problem. It's somethin' in you that needs resolving. It ain't that you're a bad person. It's just true that most things that bring you to rage and disgust that are supported by the laws of this country tend to be things you don't want to keep in you.

and I am tired of people being so damn nice about it.

You're tired of people being nice to other Americans? Other men and women? That's a problem. They've as much right in this country as you and I.

I dont hate gays, I just think it is wrong and refuse to "accept it".

Wrong to whom? Accepting what's in front of you is an acknowledgement. Denying what exists gets some folks thinking you can't see what's in front of you. It misrepresents you, 'cause you're clearly bright enough to use a computer to get a browser to log in here.

If you don't hate them, why declare threats to them?

If anyone finds this post offensive, Im sorry but I will not lie for the sake of looking like a nice person.

So long as you're open about it, at least we know where you stand, sir.

I hope that you find a way to acknowledge the rest of this community, the gay men and lesbian women. When you stand against them, you stand against some of us, or some of our families, or friends. They're PEOPLE, Krokus. Instead of having a deviancy focusing on tickling alone, they ALSO like sexual contact with folks of their own gender. Some of us also like bondage. Some are Democrats and other Republicans, some are Christian and others Islamic, Hindu, Taoist, Buddhist, etc.

We're all people, man. Getting past that rage, and learning to deal with them as folks that do something you don't want to do is important. I hope you get there, brother.

Peace,

dvnc

Homophobia

The concept is a straw man, invented by the people who are pushing the gay agenda. By calling all who oppose it "phobics", and thus irrational, they hope to force the discussion to follow their own script.

My objections to public homosexual behavior, and to the gay agenda, are faith based. They're confirmed to my satisfaction by a lifetime of observation. If that makes me a homophobe, then so be it. If anyone out there doesen't like that, tough shit.

Strelnikov

Ok.....

I want to clarify some things. I do not hate gay people. I am sorry for the things that I said.....the last few days have been rather hard for me.....I still do not think that being gay is socially acceptable.....but the beating stuff and my blatant use of the word "Fag" is not like me.....My Mother died at the age of 91 last week. Since then I have felt deep rage and have questioned everything.....including my tolerance for gay people. I once again want to apoligize for my ignorance on this matter, and hope that I can regain respect lost.

Excellent replies, gentlemen. On to the discussion of them.

Krokus, my deepest and humblest sympathies to you, brother. I know of few things as tragic as what you're experiencing. Consider the harmful stuff forgiven, sir. Hope you heal well, man.

Hope it's cool wit' you t'still discuss this. Do feel it's okay t'just say you ain't into it. I've no desire to poke at painful things with ya. Just wanna talk this one out.

Krokus said, "I still do not think that being gay is socially acceptable"

Do ya mean you don't agree with it's acceptability. It IS acceptable in many parts of the country. Clearly, I live in California. There are gay communities in every state, to my knowledge. Some don't accept homosexuals. Some do. I *think* you mean that you disagree with it's acceptance.

Remember that we're a deviancy too, sir. Is it cool with you that we be cast outside society, and have to hide our interest? It's not harming anyone, and so long as we play legally, it's as just as anything else. Since it's been established that homosexuals are of the same 2 genders, either men with other men, or women with other women, it's clear that the only sexual possibilities are things that exist with the hetrosexual communties. Yes, there's the whole anal sex thing, and that squicks many, but you're not going to hear many women argue that what lesbians do, sexually, is not acceptable. Those that argue against it, largely, argue against a WOMAN doing such to another WOMAN. The sexual process works the same with them as it does with us (*ed note: bein' straight, I use "us" to describe heterosexuals). We all can do the same things, and those of us with very happy sex lives often do.

Theirs doesn't have to involve bondage. Most our stories show a bondage interest. There are harder LAWS against bondage than there are against homosexuality. Holding someone against their will has been proven prosecutable even when someone ENTERS bondage willingly. We are of greater illegality, on that argument. G'luck finding a great response to that point.

They ARE being socially accepted. Not everywhere, but they've been in societies a long time. Longer than the Torah tracks (and it's older than the Bible), and longer than China's written word, 'cause they wrote about such centuries ago.

I'm hopin', sir, that you get to where you acknowledge that the gay community is being accepted, and would be delighted if you got to where you decided not to care if they live and love, so long as it didn't mess with you. Y'don't have t'burst into "Kumbayah" wit' the gay community. They're Americans, man. Just acknowledge that they are who they are, and are breakin' no laws by lovin' one another. Failin' that, I just hope you get to where you don't deal with that aspect of the country at all. Anything that results in no harm to you or them will work for me, sir.

The concept is a straw man, invented by the people who are pushing the gay agenda. By calling all who oppose it "phobics", and thus irrational, they hope to force the discussion to follow their own script.

My objections to public homosexual behavior, and to the gay agenda, are faith based. They're confirmed to my satisfaction by a lifetime of observation. If that makes me a homophobe, then so be it. If anyone out there doesen't like that, tough shit.

Strelnikov

Dunno if that makes ya a homophobe, Strel. What happens if me, two lesbians, and two gay men walk into your town, and sit next t'ya in a restaurant? Assumin' they have more taste than I, let's guess that they won't be gross, and start talkin' about sex, or yellin' "Out Now!" at the table. They're OBVIOUSLY familiar with one another, holdin' hands when they enter, maybe lookin' affectionately into one another's eyes. Maybe one of 'em tickles the other, too. Is that a problem? If you oppose a body's right to love another adult as they wish, without harm, then yeah, I guess. Does that describe ya?

For me, there's no agenda. I've significant family members in that community. I love those people. They're kin. They helped take care o' me when I had the first stroke, man. Were there at my graduation. I remember 'em when I was a boy, teachin' me t'ride a bike, bandaging skateboard road rashes. I love them. Family. I'm for havin' my family have the same rights as the rest of the country, and I'm for them not bein' scorned and abused.

Personally, I'm not into thinkin' about how most ANYONE has sex. TMI. Too much information. I'd rather wonder about a few, y'know?

At least with you, Strel, I know that yours is a defined case, beyond my ability to swat. If you believe it wrong for your faith, than it's there we disagree. Fortunately, we're men of intellect. Well, at least YOU are. I'm tryin' t'be. We can agree to disagree.

Tell me y'don't resort t'name callin' and violence, please? I like ya too much t'think you would, but it'll make me sleep EVER so much better if y'say so yourself.

dvnc
p.s. what a L O N G damned post!

Wow, Krokus that was impressive.

Assuming that ACT-UP did not crack Krokus' password, that last post of his was pretty impressive.

However, I now turn my attention to the holy writings of Mr. Strelnikov:

"The concept is a straw man, invented by the people who are pushing the gay agenda. By calling all who oppose it 'phobics', and thus irrational, they hope to force the discussion to follow their own script.

My objections to public homosexual behavior, and to the gay agenda, are faith based. They're confirmed to my satisfaction by a lifetime of observation. If that makes me a homophobe, then so be it. If anyone out there doesen't like that, tough shit."

This "faith-based" missive could almost certainly have been written by Jesus himself! I am certain that Jesus frequently ended his impromptu sermons with the words "tough shit".

Oh please, Mr. Strelnikov, your deep and heartfelt "faith-based" beliefs were given to you by your parents (if born in Alabama - a bonus!). News Flash - if you had been born to Hindu parents, you'd be Hindu, not a Christian (deny it to yourself - have fun!)

And finally - I am sure that you are quite pleased that Osama Bin Laden supports your "faith based" ideas, except of course his extreme disapproval is aimed at Christians and Americans and Jews. And there are plenty of others who believe that it is their 'God-given' right to believe that Christianinty is the source of evil in this world. Hope you can respect THEIR faith as THEY see fit to interpret it.

I imagine you'll be saying 'tough shit' to all those pathetic homos in the minority right up to the day when someone who looks down upon you or your lifestyle sends you an envelope of white powder. Maybe longer - good for you - stand by your beliefs like they were your Lord and Master.

There's a poem about the wisdom of defending others before there is no left to defend YOU, but I don't know the exact text...

Poetry in motion!

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.

Is that the one you wanted bud?

BTW, I don't much care for overly demonstrative behavior in public, either hetero or homosexual....loud music pisses me off as well, and pull up those stupid baggy pants!! I feel.....better. Q

Gonna git my ax handle and whup some ass!

Nah...not hardly.

DVNC, a good friend of mine has a gay brother. Seems like a decent enough guy, though I can't really say I know him. We don't get in each other's face over it. It would be the worst sort of bad manners to do so, especially in his sister's home. Topic never comes up in conversation anyway - we each know who we are.

ACT-UP is a different story - they're in our face, pushing an agenda, and I see nothing wrong with pushing back. Go back in the closet and stay there with your mouth shut, and tolerance isn't an issue. For that matter, it would suit me fine if straights did the same. Like you said, too much information...

I won't trouble to answer the rant. Q, the author of the quote was Reinhold Niebuhr, I think. Maybe Hal would know.

Yeah...public groping, loud music, baggy pants...and turn that goddamn cap around!

Strelnikov

Re: Wow, Krokus that was impressive.

redway10 said:

News Flash - if you had been born to Hindu parents, you'd be Hindu, not a Christian (deny it to yourself - have fun!)

Actually, my parents were both Christian, but I was born an idiot. Some have to convert to idiocy, but with some of us, it's genetic.

Hells's bells, Strel, you're secretly civil 'bout the whole deal. You see and deal with a gay relative, and don't go for your shotgun.

Wish the planet could get to that point.

ACT-UP tires ME, brother. I don't wanna hear about anyone's damned sexuality that way. There's arguments that say they're doin' good, but I ain't currently buyin' 'em. I *could* be wrong. Was human, last I checked. I just find that rammin' somethin' down someone's throat ain't 'zactly helpin'.

I, however, *like* the big pants. I like to know who's decided they wanna be different. Be different ALL y'want. Just do it elsewhere, y'know? Kids have the right to rebel as they will. It's what identifies them as kids.

Oddly, I never see the big pants showin' up at gatherings. They don't seem to play so well with mixed groups. That, or they wear drawers that fit when they show, and switch into the big pants later. ;)

Strel, yer secretly civil, brother. Yer still welcome out my way, whenever you've the urge t'visit, and y'can bunk wit' me if'n we ever get an urge t'storm Q's 'hood.

dvnc

What's the shotgun got to do with anything? I bought it to use on criminals and other vermin.

I met my friend's brother at a July 4 BBQ. We were both guests in HER house. It would be extremely bad manners for either of us to abuse her hospitality by causing a stir, even if either of us were so inclined (as I said, he seems a decent guy, and I'm more easy going than I sometimes come across on this board.) My mom raised me better than that, and so did his. Of course, that doesen't say that I have to invite him to my house, or he invite me to his. Won't happen.

Your invite is gratefully accepted, if and when.

Strelnikov

Like I said, Strel, that's civil of ya. It's many steps ahead of what most do. One could say it was most accepting.

Havin' had a former lover's parent tweak on my Native ancestry, I can say, without question, that not all are so civil. 'Course, she's what you'd call a Yankee, brother. ;)

After all, I don't invite preachers over t'my house t'preach, but I'll have delightful conversations with 'em, when they're of a mind t'speak t'me. Ain't met so many of those that pass up a chance t'speak t'me, either. S'long as folks are civil, it's all good. It's when folks forget that minority numbers are part of the country that it gets weird.

Now I want a shotgun for criminal vermin...

dvnc

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back