• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Imprisoned with tickle monsters

lyn74

TMF Poster
Samantha had displeased the King and was thrown into a dungeon.

She found herself in a dimly lit dungeon, the cold stone floor chilling her bare feet. The air was heavy with dampness and the faint scent of decay. Iron bars surrounded her, confining her to a small cell. Shadows danced on the walls, and the only sounds she heard were the distant echoes of dripping water and her own shallow breaths.

As her eyes adjusted to the gloom, she noticed two figures in the corner of the cell. They were not like any creatures that she had encountered before. These were the infamous tickle monsters, known for their mischievous and playful nature. One was a vibrant purple color, its long tentacles writhing with anticipation. The other was a bright green, its beady eyes sparkling with mischief.

The tickle monsters approached her, their wicked grins widening. With each step they took, she couldn't help but feel a mix of fear and curiosity. They seemed excited to have found a new playmate in their lonely prison.

A sense of surrender washed over her as she decided to submit to the tickle monsters' desires. She understood that resistance only fueled their excitement, and she was eager to see what they had in store for her. The anticipation of their mischievous touch sent a shiver down her spine.

The tickle monsters approached her with an air of gleeful anticipation. The purple one, named Zephyr, extended its long, slender tentacles towards her, gently exploring her exposed skin. Its touch was surprisingly delicate, tickling her senses and sending tingles of pleasure through her body.

Meanwhile, the green tickle monster, named Luscinda, used its nimble fingers to trace teasing patterns across her sides and along her most sensitive spots. As it moved closer, she could feel its warm breath against her neck, heightening her anticipation.

The tickle monsters worked in perfect harmony, their caresses expertly dancing along her body, finding every ticklish nook and cranny. They paid special attention to her most sensitive areas, their touches alternating between gentle brushes and more intense tickling sensations.

Samantha couldn't help but giggle and squirm as the tickle monsters continued their playful assault. The mixture of pleasure and torment became a whirlwind of sensations, overwhelming her senses and pushing her deeper into a state of submissive ecstasy.

In her desperate search for stability, her eyes caught sight of a chain hanging high above her head.With a surge of energy, her fingertips hooked onto the chain, and she gripped it tightly. A sense of temporary relief washed over her as she found solace in the sturdy anchor above. Though Samantha's body was still vulnerable to the tickle monsters' relentless teasing, she clung to the chain as a lifeline.

With a tight grip on the chain, she made a conscious decision to embrace the tickling sensations rather than resisting them. A giggle escaped her lips as the tickle monsters continued their playful assault on her sensitive skin. Her body squirmed and writhed in response, but she remained steadfast, allowing them to explore every ticklish inch of her exposed form.

The tickle monsters, sensing her submission, grew bolder in their actions. Their mischievous hands moved with increased purpose, stripping away her gown with a swift motion. The fabric fell to the ground, leaving Samantha fully exposed and vulnerable to their ticklish whims.

Exposed to their gaze, she felt a mix of vulnerability and exhilaration. Every inch of her bare skin was open to their playful touch, and the anticipation of what they would do next sent waves of excitement coursing through her body.

Without the barrier of clothing, the tickle monsters had full access to every inch of her form. They explored the curves and contours of her body, their nimble fingers and tentacles tracing patterns across her exposed flesh. The tickling sensations intensified, and her laughter filled the air as their touches sent delicious shivers down her spine.

The passage of time in the dungeon became a blur as the tickle monsters alternated between their playful tickling sessions and moments of respite. The hours stretched into days, and she became intimately familiar with the cycle of their desires.

During these moments of respite, a lustful gaze from one of the tickle monsters become a signal for her. It was a cue that they craved another round of tickling, and she understood her role in fulfilling their desires. Obediently, she responded to their gaze, knowing exactly what was expected of her.

Moving to the wall, Samantha would rise up on her toes, her body a canvas of anticipation. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the chain, accepting her fate with a mixture of resignation and excitement. She would brace herself for the return of their mischievous touch, ready to endure another round of tickling torment.

As she hung from the chain, her vulnerable body exposed, the tickle monsters reclaimed their positions with renewed enthusiasm. Their hands and tentacles descended upon her quivering form, relishing in the power they held over her. Laughter spilled from her lips as their touches ignited a mix of pleasure and torment, enveloping her in a world of tantalizing sensations.

Deep down, Samantha understood that this was her new reality, a life intertwined with the tickle monsters. Days blended into years, and she embraced her submissive role, surrendering to their desires time and time again.

How would she endure the continued cycles of tickling, knowing that this would be her existence for years to come? The simple fact was, she had no choice.

Had help with ai on this. Been playing with it for the first time all day today. It's crazy addicting. Lol

Won't post many of these. The scenario is mine. The editing is mine, but the writing skills is much better than mine. Anyway I enjoyed today. Made dozens of these but won't post many as I did not put in the work that most stories like this require.

That said, hope you enjoy the story. I did.

This was a fun read! I enjoyed it!

It’s amazing what an AI can do- I certainly wouldn’t be able to write a story worth anything without help.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back