• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Improvement, Back To Work.. And..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross "After Botox shot" period had finally passed.

Ross was feeling better, and convened a meeting at the office on a Monday morning, to attempt to "Buy companies" to attempt to at least start to replenish the one hundred million dollar loss which RossShell had suffered, even slowly.

As Jack was President of the company, Ross asked Jack to oversee said project

"Jack, I will of course be doing a lot of investigating about this subject, but, with you being the President of RossShell, I think it most appropriate, that you see what you can find out there. If you find something, "Significant" and or, "appropriate" please let me, know, and we will discuss it"

"Of course Ross"

Ross was still tired, and feeling far from one hundred percent. Yet, he felt like a baseball player, who had just returned from the injured list, and felt well enough to play, while still recovering from an injury.

When Ross got home that night, Kayley was attempting to read funding requests for the school.

Instead of greeting and kiissing her, Ross , in a "Mischievous manner" attacked Kayley's bare feet.

"It seems like you need "This!" Ross said, attacking Kayley's bare feet, as she lit the room with squeals, and could not focus on what she was doing!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY WHAT THE HELL KIND OF A GREETING IS THAT! ASSHOLE! ARE YOU LOOKING TO REALLY PISS ME OFF! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Kayley then stormed out of the room, into the kitchen with Ross after her.

"Kale, wait, I'm sorry" Ross said, trying to calm Kayley down.

"You picked the absolute "Wrong time" to do that! I am not in a good mood!" Kayley snapped.

"Okay, can we please start over then?" Good evening, my darling, how are you?" Ross said, cuddling Kayley and kissing her.

"You are soooo lucky that I have a very short memory. Okay, I forgive you for your transgression. You dont look too badly, so I'm guessing you did not have a disasterous day in the trenches" Kayley said.

Ross took an iced tea, and handed one to Kayley. "Kale, you know business and all the times things have gotten screwed up. I cannot dwell on it. I just have to try to put it behind us, and move forward. We both know that we wont replace the whole hundred million all at once. I held a meeting, and decided that Jack and I will lead the task of trying to figure it out. The money will be taken as a tax write off. It's the "PR " look of the company losing that much money at once that concerns me" Ross said.

Then Ross said. "May I take you out of Italian food, humbly ask for a whiff of your feet, and then be your slave for the night?" Ross asked.

"That sounds just perfect" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went to the neighborhood Italian eatery, shared chicken parm, pasta, and a salad, went home, and then Kayley took off her shoes, and motioned Ross over to her.

"Slave who I love so much! Come 'mere!" Kayley clipped.

Ross crawled on the floor, and took Kayley's foot.

"If you do anything, but smell, klss, and worship the feet, you are "DEAD" got it!?" Kayley clipped.

Ross nodded, and put Kayley's musky feet in his face, kissing her foot and toes all over, as his pecker hardened.

Kayley led Ross to the bedroom, She tore his clothes off, and then her own. Kayley more then gently, put Ross down on the bed. She positioned herself under him, so that he could kiss her from head to toes. Kayley then climbed on top of Ross, to ride his rock hard member.

"I am going to drain you dry , Mister! You got that! You make me all fucking wet! " Kayley said, as she moaned, and Ross shot his load into her.

Ross cuddled Kayley in his arms after sex, Thanking God that he still had her.

One hundred million dollars was the goal to make back.

Was Ross being unrealistic to try and turn such a trick?

Had the days of Ross and RossShell taking a huge hit, and then seemingly getting up off the deck, brushing such a loss off, regaining it through a quick deal and or series of deals, long since passed?

Or did Ross have some "More unexpected huge money making tricks" up his and the company's sleeves, considering the huge team that he had who were now helping him run the company?

All of those questions would be seen?

Last edited:
Ross was still tired, and feeling far from one hundred percent. Yet, he felt like a baseball player, who had just returned from the injured list, and felt well enough to play, while still recovering from an injury.
Great analogy!
"Kale, wait, I'm sorry" Ross said, trying to calm Kayley down.
It is much better not to get a woman angry than to repair the damage afterward.
"I am going to drain you dry , Mister! You got that! You make me all fucking wet! " Kayley said, as she moaned, and Ross shot his load into her.
Glad to see that all is well again.

I'm glad you like my analogy lol.

Yes, getting a woman angry can be bad news lol

Hopefully all is well. You know that with Ross and Kayley, we never can tell from one day to the next.

More to come ASAP

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back