• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In honor of thread crazy queen

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
This is a thread to announce that I will be continuing Izzy's job with crazy and fresh threads... DRINK UP LADS!! FOR IZZY!

Glad to see the spirit of chat-making threads will live on. :D Kudos to you for taking up the post!

We are with you! Keep fighting the good fight... in Izzy's name!

*puts in 2 Cents*
Best Video Game this year:
Discuss.

*puts in 2 Cents*
Best Video Game this year:
Discuss.

It's been a fantastic year for games. Particularly taken with Fallout 3, GTA4 and Civilization Revolution.

Biggest disappointment for me was Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. The songs are nowhere near as good, OR numerous, as previous GH games, and worst of all, I completed it on expert mode (hardest setting) in two days flat, only ever having to repeat one single song to win (the last one, the train one - and that took about 3 tries). It felt like half a game, but they charged top-whack for it. Very disappointed. I have to be drunk for it to be a challenge, and even then, as I said, the songs just aren't as good.

you remind me of coffee talk with mike myers--->*puts on enormous coffee talk wig* she's like buttah! XD

I'll take that as a compliment. XD (Seriously; I Like Mike Meyers, Jim Carey, Etc. )

Back to my topic I pulled out of my Pirate-Hat;
Fable 2 was a good game the first playthrough. Only major qualm I had with it was that it felt like it was short; Not too short, but just shy of a Boss fight.
Other than that; you can't really *KILL* yourself, and it's more a micro-manager and a sims type game than an RPG.
Haven't tried Fallout 3 yet, but it seems promising. (or is it The Elder Scrolls 5: Fallout...? XDD , Buddy of mine thought that up; thought he was funneh.)

I'll also hold up a toast for Izzy. *Drinks* She shall be missed.
As for the best game, well, I don't know if it's a GREAT game, but it's probably the best "new" one I've played so far. That'd be Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It was a lot of fun and had a cool story that ended up playing into the movies a lot. My only real complaint with it is the lack of a level select. With all the hidden stuff in the game, that would have been nice.

I'll drink to that. To Izzy! May we continue discussing rather random things we hadn't put thought in before, because it's fun!

Raises glass to Izzy, she will be missed but hopefully some good original threads will be raised.probably not a patch on hers but we can try.

Glad your back, so nice to see you posting again, thread queen long may you reign.

For our Beloved Izzy,

I hope you come back sweetheart!
we all love you and always will !

J:paw:

hmm are you saying my threads are crazy????? hmm...well thank you lol..i'll drink to that myself..;)

Well while we are there let us all drink our medications so we don't see dragon's through our window.

my dragons with me this side of the window and i don't drink (means the wife, her in doors, she who must be obeyed) only joking she's getting closer better gooooooooooo

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back