• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In nylons or bare?

How would you like to see her feet tickled?

• In nylons

Votes: 48 34.3%
  • In socks

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • In nylons then bare

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • In socks then bare

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Bare only

Votes: 48 34.3%

• Total voters

footguy5000

TMF Regular
How would you rather see my wife's feet tickled? In nylons? Bare? Or nylons first then bare? Would love to hear your feedback.

Last edited:
Nylons all the way baby! nothings more ticklish.. well to me anyway than excited nerve endings tickled through silky nylons.. giving goosebumps thinking of it!!! lol:redface:

Nylons all the way baby! nothings more ticklish.. well to me anyway than excited nerve endings tickled through silky nylons.. giving goosebumps thinking of it!!! lol:redface:

Thanks for the reply, Ticklishosedft. I prefer to start off tickling her feet in nylons and then rip them off one at a time to lick, nibble and tickle her bare toes and soles. :feather::super_hap:love:

I like your method of tickling your wifes feet. The pictures prove that she is very ticklish either way but I think picture two shows that her feet are more ticklish in nylons.
If she is even more ticklish when you rub a little baby oil on her feet she must be off the ticklish scale when you tickle her oiled up feet.

Last edited:
I like your method tickling your wifes feet. The pictures prove that she is very ticklish either way but I think picture two shows that her feet are more ticklish in nylons.

I appreciate the compliment, John D. Schmidt. I was tickling her left foot in nylons and that is her most ticklish foot. If you look at the forth picture you can see she's curling her toes trying to avoid being tickled just as much as picture two. I've never really noticed a difference whether I tickle her in nylons or tickle her barefeet. I have noticed a difference though if I add baby oil or lotion to her barefeet. She goes crazy when I do that. :feather::evilthoughts::super_hap

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back