• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In over their heads…Chapter 5 added

TickleSox

In over their heads…Chapter 6 added

Chapter 1

Nick and Sarah Parker had been married for ten years. They had a family and a home, the normal suburban couple. Nick worked as a security contractor and Sarah was a part-time secretary for a small legal firm.

Nick was 35, 5’6”, 170 lbs, bald, with a fit athletic build from working out for his job and life. Sarah was 31, 5’5”, 180, with brown hair, DD breasts, and curvy, she was your typical soccer mom build.

Their sex life was good, Nick was a bondage enthusiast with a handful of fetishes and Sarah was always more than happy to indulge in them though not particularly into them as kinks herself, She did enjoy the time together and how happy it made Nick, as well as how little work she had to do.

As the fall months were coming up Nick and Sarah were looking forward to a weekend away by themselves. They had booked a room at a nice hotel outside the city in an up-and-coming area. Nick was looking forward to having unrestricted time to indulge in his kinks and fetishes while Sarah was looking to have some relaxing time.

On this particular day, Nick was wearing a black sweatshirt with jeans, and blue tennis shoes with black nylon running ankle socks. Sarah was wearing a green sweatshirt with skinny jeans and grey combat-style boots with knee-length nylon socks.

As the couple checked into the hotel room they couldn’t help but notice the hotel was busier than expected.

“What’s going on,” Nick asked the clerk behind the counter.

“Some sort of convention, I don’t know exactly what but they all came in this morning,” the clerk replied.

Nick and Sarah shrugged it off, hoping that the convention wouldn’t interfere with their weekend.

“Go up to the room and I’ll grab the bags,” Nick said to Sarah.

Sarah walked up to the room as Nick went to park the car and bring up the bags.

As Nick walked into the hotel from the side, people talked out loud.

“I can’t believe the hotel let us have the convention here on such short notice,” one person said

“Eh, they don’t care, they just want our money,” said the other, “Besides, BDSM has become mainstream now no one cares about a tickle convention.”

Nick couldn’t believe what he was hearing! A tickle convention and he stumbled upon it, with his wife! His heart was beating a million miles a minute. He rushed up to his room and saw Sarah lying on the bed.

“You’ll never guess why at the convention is,” he asked his wife.

“It’s a tickle and bondage convention,” she said deadpan, “I saw the sign as I was walking up.”

“I can’t believe it,” Nick exclaimed.

Nick had to think fast, although Sarah was into this stuff with him she never would agree to going to the convention.

“I’ll tell you what, if you please go with me and check it out, I’ll do whatever you want whenever you want, or anything that will get you to go,” he pleaded.

“Fine, I on you won’t let it go, but just today. I have things I want to do and they don’t involve that,” she agreed.

Nick was excited, he grabbed his wife by the wrist and pulled her downstairs.

They walked up to the sign-in table and asked how to get in.

The attendant told them they could pay $200 for both of them for the weekend.

“That’s way too much,” Sarah told her husband.

Nick was visibly upset, the swing of emotions drained his face and he couldn’t believe he had gotten so close only to have it snatched away.

“There is another way,” the attendant mentioned, “some of our helpers didn’t show and we could use an extra hand. All you have to do is help set up a few things and we can give you all access passes for the weekend. It would just take an hour of your time.”

Nick looked at Sarah with a pleading face.

“Fine,” Sarah reluctantly said.

Nick gave his wife the biggest hug. The two were given passes and instructions to go meet a group of individuals in the conference room. The couple walked into the conference room through the double doors and as they made their way past the entrance Sarah couldn’t believe what she saw…

Chapter 2

The large brightly lit room was filled with all sorts of devices one might find in a mid-evil torture chamber. There were pillories, stocks, tables, large Xs, and poles spread throughout the room. Sarah looked over at her husband who had the biggest smile on his face.

“I bet you’re loving this,” she asked sarcastically.

“Absolutely,” he exclaimed.

A larger woman with dyed pink and blue hair, thick-rimmed glasses, and dressed in a Megadeth T-shirt and ripped jeans with red Converse walked over to the couple.

“Are you the volunteers,” she asked.

“Yes,” they both replied.

“Excellent, welcome, and thank you for helping. You two are the perfect.”

“Perfect for what,” Sarah asked.

“They didn’t tell you, we need help setting up the restraint devices, You guys are good sizes to use as a base. By the way, I am Amanda”

“Woah, I thought we were gonna be moving boxes or something not being locked into stuff!”

“Don’t worry, we aren’t gonna lock you in if you don’t want to, We just need help with adjusting heights and stuff,” Amanda informed them.

Sarah had an apprehensive look on her face but knew Nick would not let her live it down if they didn’t at least stay for the day.

“Fine, what do you need from us,” Sarah retorted.

“Great, well you can come with me and set up the tables, I’m sorry I didn’t get your names.”

“Nick and Sarah,” Nick responded while pointing to his wife and then himself.

“Well, once again thank you for helping. Also, before we begin and I forget I need you to sign these forms over here, They’re nondisclosure agreements saying you want to film or take pictures of anyone or anything here. We have all manner of people from all different walks of life that if they were seen here could jeopardize their livelihoods.”

Nick and Sarah quickly signed two forms with the top white sheet reading NDA and a separate pink one looking just like the first.

The group walked over to a stack of what appeared to be massage tables. They began assembling them one by one. Each table was a dark brown stained color with a deep red mat. After they set up four tables Amanda pointed to a large box.

“Can you grab the stocks please, Nick,” Amanda asked.

“Sure.”

Nick walked over to a wooden crate and when he looked inside saw four different versions of stocks made for restraining ankles. One was the deep brown color matching the table without any pads in the ankle slots, another was a black one with red pads riveted into the slots for ankles, there was a metal one resembling old iron handcuffs with fuzzy lining in the middle, and two bars on the sides going down a foot, and lastly a large darkly stained one with eyelet screws near the top.

One by one they attached the stocks to the tables. The three wooden ones were secured by screwing them into the ends of the tables and the metal one slid into two metal poles attached to the last table. The group then screwed three large eye hooks to the top of each table where cuffs and rope could be attached as anchors to ensure hands were kept overhead and armpits vulnerable.

“Great job guys, now we need to test them out. Who wants to go first,” Amanda asked.

Without hesitation, Nick volunteered himself. Amanda selected the one with the padded ankle holes to try first. Nick got onto the table and put his feet in. Amanda closed the stock and shut the lock. She then took out two black leather cuffs with padding and put them on Nick’s wrists.

Sarah stepped in and helped Nick lay back and locked his left wrist to the hook while Amanda did the same to his right. He was not stretched out entirely but all his ticklish areas were exposed.

“Is he ticklish,” Amanda asked Sarah.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Good, will be a good test subject, where is he the most ticklish?”

“Armpits, feet, and thighs.”

“Here,” Amanda asked as she grabbed Nick’s left thigh.

“Yyyaasss,” Nick exclaimed.

The next few minutes were spent with both women tickling Nick’s armpits and thighs. His screams and strains were no match for the well-built device. The women laughed at the expense of the tortured man.

After ten minutes he started begging the women to stop but they continued to tickle him. Sarah lifted his shirt exposing his bare belly and dug her fingers into his sides.

Amanda walked around to his feet and slowly peeled off his left shoe.

“You said his feet were ticklish too, right,” Amanda commented with an evil grin.

Sarah gave her a nod and the woman began gently rubbing her nails up and down his socked foot.

Nick heard screams of laughter and Amanda knew she had found the spot. She then removed his other shoe and started the same routine of up and down his left foot.

“Do you regret this,” Sarah asked her husband.

“Yes, yes,” he replied almost to tears from the onslaught.

“Good.”

Sarah then subbed her fingers into his armpits and Amanda did the same to his feet. Wiggling her fingers in his arches and digging in between his toes. The nylon running socks Nick was so fond of made the feeling even worse by cutting out the friction and intensifying the dry stroke.

After another ten minutes, Amanda and Sarah stopped. Nick was a blubbering mess and was exhausted.

“I guess it’s your turn now,” Amanda said to Sarah.

“No thank you, I only let him do it,” she replied.

“Oh, well that’s not gonna work for us, honey. You see you volunteered to be a ticklee.”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Well, yes. When you’ve signed the pink form you agreed to submit to us let us tickle you without mercy. Nonfulfillment means we can sue, it’s a legally binding document formatted by the lawyers that come here. You see, this is a tickle society and you are now OUR subjects for the next 72 hours.”

Sarah couldn’t believe what she was hearing. It couldn’t be true. Amanda held up the document which read:

Tickle Slave Agreement, by hereby signing this document you agree to become a consensual tickle slave to the Tickle Abuse Society of America for the next 72 hours. Failure to meet the agreement to the satisfaction of the TASA board will result in legal action and subject to an agreed forfeiture of $5,000. This contract can only be voided by the TASA president, Amanda Larson.

Sarah’s eyes watered. She couldn’t believe it. She looked at Nick with a mix of anger and fear. They were to be subject to who knows what for the next 72 hours to who knows who. Deviants. Perverts. Creeps.

Nick, still restrained to the table, had a look of shock on his face.

“It’ll, it’ll, be…fine sweetie…It's just tickling…right,” he asked Amanda.

“Of course, just intense, unrelenting, never-ending, forceful tickling….and orgasm control, denial, forced orgasm, milking, spanking, and well whatever we decide. Don’t worry though, we aren’t going to force you two to have sex, from each other. You are still married after all. No, we will just get to watch,” Amanda informed the couple.

Still in shock, Sarah didn’t even realize a large man had walked up behind her. He slapped a black collar around her neck and quickly buckled it in place, then locked it with a suitcase lock. He did the same to the restrained husband before letting him loose from his bonds.

Padded cuffs were then added to Sarah’s wrists just like Nick’s. Each cuff was locked with a suitcase lock just like the collar. The couple’s hands were then linked together with connecting hooks. A leash was added to each of their collars and the large man led them away to the back room. Nick gave his wife the best reassuring kiss on the cheek he could muster. It was about to be a long weekend.

Chapter 3

The couple was led to a back room off to the right of a large stage at the back of the conference room. Through the singular door, they followed the large man in.

“We will keep you two here for now,” he said, “let’s make you comfortable.”

The room was roughly ten by ten feet filled with boxes labeled with various BDSM toys, gags, cuffs, chains, rope, etc. The towering man stood over the couple and produced two red ball gags. The two victims were still in shock and provided no defiance as they were placed in each of their mouths, buckled, and locked. The man then reached into a box and pulled out four ankle cuffs similar to the padded ones around the couple’s wrists. He first put a pair on Nick’s ankles, rolling up the pant legs and making sure they were snug, Once satisfied he placed locks on the buckles and placed a two-inch threaded link between the two feet.

“Nice feet, they’re nice and small, You’ll see a lot of action from the guys here,” the man said to Nick who was only able to muster a gagged grunt.

The man moved over to Sarah.

“I am gonna have to take those boots off sweetie, don’t worry you’ll get them back,” he said.

The men knelt in front of Sarah and slowly unlaced her right boot before lifting her leg up and slowly peeling it off. Nick couldn’t help but begin to get turned on as the boot came off and revealed his wife’s size 9 nylon-socked foot, The opaque black sock was his favorite and he had been waiting for months to play with her cute feet, the thought of everyone else getting to do what he wanted was causing a stir of mixed emotions.

“Oh baby, you have cute feet too, Seems like you too are the perfect couple,” the man said as he chuckled with joy, “and it seems you most definitely are into this sort of thing with you both wearing thin nylon type socks.”

The couple let out a gagged, “Yeshhmmph.”

The man then did the same thing to Sarah’s left boot before placing the cuffs on her ankles making sure they were just as good to go as her husband’s. He used the same type of link on her ankles as he did her husband. He then removed the leashes off the couple’s collars and undid the wrists’ locks. One by one he re-attached the couple’s wrists to the side rings on the couple’s collars with one-inch links. Once the couple was secured he instructed them to kneel. They each struggled getting down which the man found amusing. He then helped each one face down onto the ground and rolled them onto their side.

“Now we need to get the festivities started and can’t have you two wandering off, I am going to let you two enjoy each other’s company for a little bit before we announce you two as this year’s guests of honor”

With that, the man flipped Nick around, so he was facing Sarah’s feet and she was his. He then used one-inch links to secure each person's feet to the other's collar, placing their feet right in each other’s faces.

“Now, you two go on and enjoy yourselves, Looks like you have just enough wiggle room to play some games with each other while you wait,” the man said as he walked off and closed the door.

Nick was in heaven, locked up to his loving wife with her nylon-socked feet attached to his face, he took advantage of the situation and breathed in the sweet scent of his wife’s beautiful feet. He then made sure to rub his face in between them as best he could, taking in as much of the moment since at this point there was nothing else he could do.

At this point, Sarah was faced with two options, either break or try and play along the best she could and make the best of the situation given the circumstances, She knew that’s what her husband was going to do as this was a fantasy he would share. As she settled on her decision she noticed her husband taking large whiffs of her feet and doing what he always does. Annoyed, she takes her fingers and with what little reach she has starts digging into her husband’s soles.

Caught by surprise Nick let out a gagged laugh, “hhaaggahagh.”

Sarah responded with a devious gagged laugh of her own and Nick paid her back by doing the same, As the couple began tickling each other’s feet they started shifting and grinding on each other, with the tightness of their jeans and being lost within each other’s presence they began dry humping and getting into the moment. Unfortunately, all they did was make the situation worse and turn each other on without being able to climax.

“Ah, look at that, they’re enjoying each other, and she is ticklish,” Amanda said as she surprised the couple, “Time to introduce you two.”

Amanda walked over and knelt over the couple, She then reached out and tickled the feet of the two lovebirds which caused them both to kick each other in the face much to her amusement. She then unhooked the couple from each other and replaced the link between their ankles with a six-inch chain. She then stood them up and attached a dog leash which inverted into a Y for walking two dogs. Before opening the door to the back of the stage she looked down at the couple’s socked feet.

“You guys have such cute feet.”

And with that, she tugged on the collar and led them up to the stage.

Chapter 4

The couple stood on the stage behind the TASA president giving her welcoming speech.

“Welcome one and all to this year's Tickle Abuse Society of America annual convention. This year we are excited to bring you so many different devices and tools for you to use. And, I am excited to announce this year's guests of honor!”

Amanda then tugged on the leash pulling the couple forward. They could see the large group of roughly 80 people gathered around looking at them like pieces of meat.

“Meet the Parkers, This loving couple has graciously volunteered to this year’s tickle and bondage slaves. Don’t they just look innocent and adorable.”

The crown murmured in agreement with some commenting how ticklish they looked.

“Now since this is the first time we have had a couple as our slaves I want to establish some ground rules. At no time will they be separated, I want to ensure we keep them together for all our games which now have a new and exciting dynamic. Also, since this is a MARRIED couple we will NOT be using anything but toys on or in them. If you break any rules you will be thrown out of the society and banished forever. Now, let us begin! What shall we use first?”

“The racks,” one person chimed in.

“No, the pillories,” shouted a woman.

“Let's use the X tables,” shouted someone from the back of the crowd.

“Great idea, Samantha,” Amanda responded. She then tugged on the leash and walked the couple off the stage down to the stairs into the crowd. As they walked through the crowd the couple noticed most of them were middle-aged and appeared to be well-established persons. The fear began so set in Sarah’s mind that she might be recognized but fleeted as the crowd parted and she saw two large metal tables resembling an X being set up. They had a small pad where a head would go but would spread every limb out leaving no area protected.

Amanda unhooked the leash from the couple's collars, undid the links from the couple's wrists, and took away the chains from their ankles. Amanda then grabbed Sarah and walked her over to the table. She forcefully helped Sarah onto the table and made her lie back. The frame making the X was just supportive enough to hold Sarah’s thick ass but her hips were over the sides. Each arm was pulled in four directions by multiple helpers, the cuffs that had been placed on her wrists and ankles were taken off and replaced with much thinker ones that overlapped the back of her wrists and the sides of her ankle.

“These are suspension cuffs, my dear, They make it so we can make it nice and tight but won’t put pressure on those little wrists and ankles,” an older woman mentioned to Sarah. Chains were attached to each of the cuffs and locked onto the hooks of each arm, Sarah was pulled in all directions and could barely move. The lady was right, snug but there was no pinching or pulling like what would sometimes happen when she and her husband played at home.

Next, her husband was restrained in the same manner at a table to Sarah’s left. Once the couple was secure a couple of fingers tested the bonds by lightly brushing their feet and armpits.

“Now, now everyone you’ll all have your turn. Why don’t you put the other devices to use yourselves and see what else we can think of to do with these two throughout the rest of the weekend,” Amanda suggested.

The crowd began to dissipate with only several people staying behind. Amanda introduced them as the board members and they were to be given first dibs.

“Now, before we begin we have to make sure you guys aren’t hiding anything, and we have full access to all your tickle spots,” Amanda said. She then produced a couple of pairs of EMT sheers. “Snip, snip.”

The couple began yelling into their gags and fighting the bonds to with no success.

The group began laughing at their predicament.

“Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you. Plus we will give you compensation for and destruction that we cause,” chimed in a middle-aged gentleman.

The group then began cutting away the outer layers of clothes. The couple's jeans, sweatshirts, and t-shirts were all cut away, leaving them in their socks and underwear. Nick had on blue and purple boxer briefs while Sarah had plain black panties and a plain purple bra. Just as the group went to remove Nick’s socks Amanda stopped him.

“Wait, they are both wearing nylon socks, it will intensify the tickling. Plus, we can always take them off later.”

The couple looked at each other in their vulnerable state, thinking how this was not supposed to be the way they had planned the weekend. The sight of Sarah strapped down half-naked did wonders for Nick though, and before he knew it he was beginning to show it.

“Would you look at that, he’s enjoying himself,” said a man in the group.

The group slowly surrounded the table and began poking at the couple and testing out which spots were most ticklish. Nick and Sarah were already becoming squeamish and the tickling hadn’t even started. The men and women surrounding the tables began to give each other acknowledging looks as if they were communicating through E.S.P. All at once they dove their hands in and began tickling the couple. Nick and Sarah each had one person attacking their socked feet while another stood at their head and dug their fingers into the tortured couple's armpits. Sarah also had two gentlemen on either side of her thighs tracing up and down them. Nick was unfortunately the victim of an elderly woman focused on his stomach. She was digging her fingers into the sides of his stomach which made his ab muscles flex and show.

“Mmmm, yes my dear, show me those muscles, they can help you now,” the grey-haired lady commented.

The tickling was non stop and as the minutes ticked by the couple could only scream into their ballgags which gave the surrounding group more pleasure. The crowd around them began to change and new ticklers would sub out the previous ones. Each new person would take on a body part and attack it with a ferocity only someone who had an obsession for tickling could muster.

Nick felt his socks being slowly removed and he tilted his head to see Amanda standing at the edge of the table with a wicked smile. She lifted her hands and began wiggling her fingers.

“I already know your feet are super ticklish, let's see how they hold up now that they're all nice and sweaty.”

She then began stroking her fingers up and down his soles, he began screaming through his gag as the feeling was some of the worst tickling he’d ever endured. The addition of several more hands in his armpits and thighs made it even worse.

Sarah was not fairing any better, men would come by and smell her socked feet and make comments on how good they smelled, before forcefully grabbing them and stroking their fingers up and down. The more she struggled the more everyone drooled over her buxom breasts bouncing in her bra. Eventually, Amanda made her way over to Sarah’s feet and cut the nylon socks off, thus creating the same feeling that Nick endured just a few minutes before.

After what seemed like hours the group dissipated and began filing out of the conference room. Amanda walked up to the couple and informed them that the conference was taking a break for dinner and after the attendees would be coming back to play with each other.

“As for you two, you are done for today as tomorrow will be a very long one. Now let's get you up to our room and fed. We have a lot of testing and prep for tomorrow.”

“Our room,” the couple thought to themselves.

Nick and Sarah were then released from the tables, given hotel robes to cover up, and had the ballgags removed. Their jaws ached from having them in for so long.

A man dressed in a fine blue suit and a woman dressed in a matching blue skirt and white blouse with nude tights in their early forties walked up to the couple.

“We are here to escort you to your room and make you nice and comfy. We are also the lawyers who drafted your agreement and want to remind you that any attempt to leave will result in legal action,” said the woman. The Parkers acknowledged and followed the couple.

They stopped at a different room than the one they were assigned and were told the Society had gone through the liberty of upgrading them to the suite. The Parkers entered the suite where there was an entry room with a couch, large TV, and small kitchenette.

“This way,” the female lawyer instructed.

The Parkers were led to a bedroom with two twin beds that each had an under-the-bed restraint system setup, Eight nylon straps surrounded the four corners with two additional straps on the side and one in the middle on the top and bottom. Nick and Sarah recognized them immediately as they had one in their suitcase.

The Parkers were instructed to disrobe. Nick and Sarah slowly disrobed and gave the robes to the other couple.

“Everything,” the man said with a forceful tone.

Nick and Sarah exchanged glances of uneasiness but knew they didn’t have a choice. Nick squarely looked the other couple in the eyes and dropped his briefs without hesitation. Sarah on the other hand was refusing to move, Nick walked behind her whispered words of encouragement, and unbuckled his wife’s bra. Sarah's large breasts dropped and the bra was quickly snatched away by the male. Nick then slid down Sarah’s panties and helped his wife step out of them before quickly covering her with his own body. The other couple giggled and thanked the Parkers for the show. They informed them they could have their pick of room service and then left the naked couple behind. Sarah began crying and was red with embarrassment. Nick on the other hand was already on the line with room service.

Chapter 5

“How did you find the couple, Amanda,” Clarence asked.

“Oh, I voluntold them their services would be needed, and they reluctantly agreed after some convincing. It’s nice to have a couple next door this year.”

“They’re adorable, acting like they don’t want to be here or be tickled. They’re great actors,” Clarence commented.

“Yes…yes they are,” Amanda lied.

After dinner with the other board members, Amanda excused herself and headed to her suite knowing the couple would hopefully be anxiously waiting for her arrival.

When she entered she was delighted to see they had taken up the offer of room service, an empty cart filled with half-eaten deluxe burgers, surf and turf, and ice cream was standing just inside the door. When she walked around to the main living area the naked couple was under a blanket watching an episode of, “The Office.”

“I’m glad you made yourselves at home, now we have business to attend to.”

Amanda laid out the agenda for the next day, the couple would be passed off to the highest bidders for an hour each to do what the winners want with them. Amanda reassured the couple the guidelines were to be strictly followed and would be overseen by herself or her assistant Pete.

The guidelines were simple:

1. The winners get to pick the couple's outfits or lack thereof.

2. No sexual acts were permitted to be done to the couple beyond using toys, however, they were informed instructing the couple to perform acts to each other was perfectly fine…and encouraged.

3. Nothing involving blood, scat, piss, or extreme amounts of pain was to be allowed. The society intended to focus on tickle torture and subsequent methods to enhance the effects.
4. The couple is not allowed safewords, however, if at any point the break is enough to not be used by another winner the person who broke them will compensate all other winners for failure to provide.

5. Any actions deemed not by intent by the supervising official will be cause for termination of time and may result in actions previously listed.

Amanda informed the couple there would be five winners, each getting one hour. The couple would be given 30 minutes between sessions to get dressed to each winner’s desire. Then be escorted between two side rooms set up to each winner's specifications. Amanda reminded the couple failure on their part to provide services would result in legal action.

“Now, as president it’s my job to ensure you are up to performing these tasks so tonight we are going to have a test run. Take care of any personal needs and Nick dear, do you want anything to keep that sick hard?”

“No, I don’t think that will be a problem,” Nick replied.

“Good, if it does tomorrow we have doctors here that can give you what you’d need to “accomplish the mission.” So, here’s the deal, I am bi, your two are adorable, and I am attracted to both of you. I love the idea of dominating a couple. So, I am asking for an amendment to the guidelines, would you consent to allow me to get myself off in your presence?”

Nick and Sarah shared a mixed look, Nick was excited by the idea but Sarah wasn’t too sure. The couple were both closeted bisexuals but pushed it down as they went along with their heterosexual marriage.

“Now is as good a time as ever to knock it off the list,” Nick commented to Sarah.

“Fine, but it’s only her getting herself off right,” Sarah questioned.

“Yes,” Amanda replied, “I don’t want to come between a bond like yours. Well, not any more than I already have.”

Sarah agreed to the terms. Amanda then left for another too and came back with a black duffle back.

“Now, since we have some time to ourselves I want to practice my rope work, and those tits of yours are just asking to be tied. Not to mention that cock needs something to distract it for a little bit.”

Amanda produces bundles of treated hemp rope from the bag in various sizes. Each one was perfectly wrapped in a loop and properly secured, Nick knew this meant Amanda was a good rigger who took care of her tools. He couldn’t wait to see what she had planned for his wife, he’d always wanted to see Sarah’s body wrapped in Western-style bondage but could never figure out the rope work himself. Their lives were just too busy and with little time to practice they preferred using cuffs and belts to get the job done.

Amanda instructed the couple to kneel in front of her as she sat on the couch.

“Take my shoes off.”

The couple each grabbed a shoe, Sarah untying the right and Nick the left, as each of them unlaced the Converse and pulled them off Nick was surprised to see Amanda wearing opaque black tights under her jeans.

“You look like you enjoy my feet there guy, are you a weird foot fetish slut,” Amanda teased.

Nick nodded as she stared at the size eleven foot being twirled in front of him.

“I bet you want to smell it, huh?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Well, go ahead.” Amanda raised her foot allowing Nick to press his nose into
The space between her toes and soles. He took a big whiff and was hit with a mix of the corn chip feet smell with a sweet salty aroma of lotion and new nylon. He could tell she had just purchased these tights and hadn’t washed them before wearing them.

After a few more minutes Amanda put her foot down and focused her attention on Sarah. Now let’s get this little rope bunny tied up. Amanda stood up and instructed Sarah to do the same. Amanda towered over the shorter female, her six-foot frame shrunk Sarah more than her husband ever could. Amanda began tying a chest harness that lifted Sarah’s breasts and pinned her upper arms. Once finished she then placed Sarah’s hands behind her back and used a double column tie rope cuff to keep Sarah’s arms in a somewhat comfortable position.

“There, doesn’t she look hot,” Amanda asked Nick.

“Yes, very much,” Nick replied.

Amanda then instructed Nick to stand and place his hands on his head. She pulled out a chastity cage from the bag, and Nick was shocked. She locked his cock in the plastic contraption before locking it up and placing the key in her pocket.

“I don’t need you climaxing before I say so.”

Amanda then put Nick into a box tie with his hands behind his back, the ropes cinched around his arms and wrapped underneath his armpits. He’d never been tied in such a manner and was surprised how snug it was. His cock ached against the cage.

“Now, I think it’s time to get more comfy,” Amanda said as she began to undress. She pulled down her jeans revealing the extent of her legs in the black tights, Nicks cock pushed even harder. Her large, thick legs looked stunning in the tights. She teased Nick for looking at her legs. She then took her shirt revealing her H-sized breasts held up by a black bra. Both Sarah and Nicks's eyes grew big as she unclasped and then fell out. She then slowly removed the tights one leg at a time making sure Nick took in every second.

“I’m glad you're enjoying the show, but I think it’s time you get put into the dark,” she said as she rolled up her tights and wrapped them around Nicks's head, plunging him into darkness.

Amanda then dropped her purple panties into the pile of clothes.

“That’s better, Now we can all breathe a little, no let’s finish tying you up.”

Amanda then places double-column ties on both Nick and Sarah’s thighs, calves, and ankles.

“Let’s play a game shall we, my bedroom is behind you, last one to the bed gets the “six-inch” penis gag, and the winner gets the two-inch ballgag. Go!”

“But I can’t see,” Nick exclaimed.

“Tough shit,” Amanda replied as she walked over and opened the double glass doors to the room.

Nick could hear Sarah hopping to the room through her grunts. He didn’t even want to try for fear of falling over.

“Sarah wins,” Amanda exclaimed.

Nick could hear Amanda walking over.

“Open up,” Amanda teased.

Nick refused to open his mouth while shaking his head.

“SMACK!” Amanda spanked Nicks's ass hard catching him to scream out. She placed a three-inch cock gag into his mouth buckling it nice and snug.

“Suck on that.”

Amanda guided Nick over to the bed and threw him down as he hit the edge. She then placed a two-inch red ballgag into Sarah’s mouth. She then grabbed a large Hitachi wand and lay down between the bound couple.

“Now you two squirm and gag talk for me while I pleasure myself. The person who gives me the best damsel in distress vibe will be untied and help me torture the loser.”

Amanda turned the vibrator on, closed her eyes, and began pleasuring herself. Nick and Sarah began giving their best impressions, moaning into their gags and squirming like two little worms. Nick would occasionally choke on the plastic cock tip tickling his throat, leaving Sarah to moan all by herself at times which was music to both Amanda and his ears.

Chapter 6

Amanda came several times, meaning louder each time. Nick and Sarah’s chests became red from watching the sight of their captor enjoy themselves to their gagged moans.

“Well that was enjoyable,” Amanda said as she looked at the couple and kissed each one on the forehead.

“Unfortunately, I think it’s a tie,”

Nick and Sarah sighed in frustration but figured as much.

“Now, since I’ve had my fun it’s time for you guys to have some as well.”

Amanda walked over to her nightstand and picked up a riding crop. Nick and Sarah both began straining against the ropes.

“Swish. Swish. Swish.”

Amanda walked over to Sarah and pushed her face down into the bed, with her ass up in the air Amanda used the crop to slap her right buttocks.

“Thwap!”

“Ooouugghhpphh,” Sarah yelled.

Amanda spanked Amanda several more times leaving a nice red mark and each time Sarah yelled in pain.

Nick could only imagine what was going on since Amanda’s rights still blocked his vision. As he waited for the next sound of the riding crop hitting his wife’s large ass he was startled when a hand grabbed his big toes and pulled them back.

“Thwap!”

“Mmmppffgg”

“Thwap!”

“Mmoogggpphh”

Amanda had begun slapping the crop against his feet which caused a severe amount of pain. She let out a large laugh as the smaller man struggled.

“Oh, stop squirming you little degenerate. I’ll go back to slapping your wife’s phat ass if you don’t settle down.”

Nick had no choice as a muffled “Noggph,” came from his wife.

After several more sacks, Amanda dropped the riding crop and began tickling Nicks's feet.

“Aahghpphhh!”

“I said stop squirming!”

Nick couldn’t help it, she was getting into every spot, between the toes, in his arches, even finding his worst spot right beneath the toes. Her unrelenting tickles were the worst he’d ever endured. She was a pro and he was her tickle slave.

Amanda dropped Nicks's feet and turned her attention back to Sarah, Unlike her husband she witnessed everything and saw Amanda’s wiggling fingers reach for her small feet.

“My what little piggies you have, dear,” Amanda taunted.

She picked up the pair and began assaulting them the same way as she had done to Nick. Sarah’s cries of torture began to turn Amanda back on and set her up for another round.

“Ppppwwgggsspphhoppp,” Sarah pleaded.

Amanda just stood and stained as her victim wiggled in her bonds.

Several minutes later Amanda got back onto the bed and grabbed the wand again.

“I’ll tell you what, you two are the best slaves ever, I don’t know what it is but you just play your roles so well.”

She then unbuckled the gags and removed the tights from Nicks's head, blinding them from the light but giving the couple a chance to rest their jaws.

“Make out,” Amanda instructed.

The couple looked at each other and for the first time, they were going to get what they came for. Nick reached his head over Amanda’s body and Sarah began leaning in. As they started making out Amanda tilted her head back and went in for another round. She was able to climax several times as the couple kissed.

Once Amanda finished she took a minute to catch her breath.

“Let’s get you untied.”

Amanda removed the ropes from the couple. The braid marks embedded into their skin reminded them of just how vulnerable they were. They sipped some water while Amanda walked to another room. She came back with two pairs of bondage mittens and ankle cuffs. She placed them on Nick and Sarah ensuring they were nice and snug. They were locked on with the suitcase locks, She then walked over to her clothes pile and picked up her pants.

“I suppose it’s time to let you enjoy yourselves.”

She instructed the couple to climb onto her bed, Like two little cats they climbed up and sat down. She produced nylon straps similar to the ones on the twin beds when they walked in.

“Nick, lie flat on your back arms over your head.”

Amanda produced a tether with a link and secured the cuffs attached to the mitt together. Her large breasts dangled over Nick taunting him as she secured him in. She then crawled back and did the same to his feet, Once the straps were cinched in Nick lay in an “I” position. Amanda removed the cock cage and Nick’s six-and-a-half-inch cock shot up.

“Get on top,” she instructed Sarah. Sarah climbed onto her husband, and with only an inch between their height lined up perfectly. Amanda then secured her arms down with straps on the side and the top of the bed. She did the same to Sarah’s legs putting her into a spread-eagle position. Amanda tickled Sarah’s butt which cause her to shuffle and rub up against Nick.

Amanda walked off. The couple started making out and attempted to try and shuffle Nick’s cock into Sarah’s pussy.

“Nuh uh, not yet,” Amanda said as she walked back into the room. She then held up a double ballgag. Two 1.5” balls are connected by a bar in the middle. She placed it on the couple which caused their noses to touch. Sarah began drooling immediately and her saliva fell right into Nicks's mouth.

“Let’s get you two warmed up first.”

Amanda placed the wand between Sarah’s pussy and Nick’s shaft, she put it on a low setting ensuring the couple wouldn’t cum. A few minutes later she pulled the wand away and helped guide Nick into Sarah.

Almost immediately Nick brags thrusting.

“Thwap!”

“Ooiuchjffph,” Sarah screamed out.

“Nope, here is the deal. You're going to go nice and slow, If you get off before she does, I am going to hogtie you so tight your back is gonna ache, then throw you out into the hallway for everyone else to do whatever they want to you. And I know some of these sick bastards would love to butt fuck you without lube. Do you understand?”

“Yeehgph,” Nick replied.

“Now, you're going to get her off at least three times before I’ll even think about allowing you to cum. Sarah, for every time you cum I’m going to smack that juicy ass with my wooden paddle here. If you choose to try and not cum, I am going to put on my strap-on and fuck you in the ass while your husband's tiny dick is inside you. Then, I am going to get double my spankings. Do you understand?”

“Yeggphh,” Sarah replied.

“Very well, begin.”

Nick slowly began easing his cock into his wife’s dripping pussy. The warm, wetness coupled with his dilemma made it difficult to to just bust right there. Sarah began moaning as he continued to work with what little mobility he had. Slowly he increased his thrusts and within a few minutes Sarah let out a loud gaged moan right into his face.

“Slap!”

The wooden paddle sounded like it hurt. Sarah screamed out in agony and began crying.

“You better start humping guy, or I am gonna throw her naked ass out in the hallway instead.”

Nick began grinding again, looking into his wife’s eyes and pleading for her to produce another one before came. Just as he got her to climax a second time Amanda walked over and tickled Sarah’s ass with a feather causing her orgasm to be ruined.

“Slap!”

“That’s too!”

The tears began falling down Sarah’s face as not only did she not get an orgasm but also the second spanking hurt even worse. She began pleading with Amanda and her husband that she didn’t want a third.

“Thrust bitch!”

Nick began thrusting but Sarah began tensing up and was trying to fight a third orgasm.

“Faster slut!”

Nick began thrusting faster and begging his wife to have another.

“Faster!”

Nick thrust as much as he could and Sarah began moaning as she started building for a third. Amanda watched the couple embracing each other's sounds, and bodies. She knew they were going to climax at the same. She walked over to the foot of the bed right at Nick’s feet.

The end of the tunnel was there and as Nick and Sarah time their climax Amanda was ready.

“Slap!”

Sarah screamed in pain!

Amanda dug her fingers into Nick’s worst spot causing him to lose all sensation in his orgasm and laugh into Sarah’s face.

The couple was destroyed. Amanda laughed as though she had just witnessed the greatest comedy act ever.

She walked over to the couple and took out the gag. The couple were both in tears.

“Welcome to my world bitches,” Amanda informed them.

She undid their restraints and walked each of them into the room with two twin beds. She strapped each one one with their hands at their sides and feet apart, loose enough to get comfy but with the mitts on their hands, they had no way to get out.

“Good night my little bondage bitches. Tomorrow is a big day.”

With that, the lights were turned off and the couple, still in tears were left to ponder what was in store for them.

If you are enjoying this story and would like to be a character as one of the five winners, feel free to message me. Please give a character description and let me know what you would do with with Nick and Sarah for hour. Thank you for reading my story!

Last edited:
Please tell me there will be more that was really good! Hoping to see some raspberries too!

Last edited:
There will be more, thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I plan to update at least once a week until I complete the story.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will be sure to work these in, they are some fun ideas!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back