• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In praise of Howard Stern................

Giantfan

TMF Expert
Howard Stern is one of us!

It couldn't have been more obvious than this past Friday. Couldn't you all tell how much he was into tickling Nikki Ziering. It was so obvious from just listening on the radio but when you watched the replay on E! you could visably see his reaction to her laughter........oh yes he's one of us!

Way back when, now going on some 6 or 7 years ago Howard first brought Anna on his show. I enjoyed the show but wasn't sure about his sincerity. I figured he just thought it was a goof. I felt even more that way with the pityful Rhonda Sheer episode. But then along came Pam! Then until this past Friday my personal fav "Carmen Electra"........god how I still would love to tickle her feet!!!!!

Over the past 4 years Howard's been hit or miss....Brandi Rodderick is pretty but not really ticklish, Moet was ok...I guess, the Yaqi episodes were actually pretty good (Hey he's one of us...and he's got guts). What I've started to notice though, is that with each episode Howard seems to get it to it just a bit more intensely.
I noticed most recently with the Maria Menudeous episode. It came to a full head with Friday's episode.

My theory is that with Maria he was forced to only do upper-body tickling. Most of us know that his primary focus had always been the feet. With Carmen and Pam to a lessor extent that seemed Ok but his attitude seemed to go crazy when he was tickling Maria's underarms. I thought he was gonna pop one when he was tickling Nikki's tummy. Yeah he's one of us......most definately.

Hey those of you who remember me know that I am a foot tickler through and through. Like other I wish he would have spent more time on Nikki's feet but "Whatcha gonna do". The bottom line is that Howard keeps our fetish on air (both radio and TV). That's good for all of us

Giantfan :devil:

PS. Hey Howard.......if you get Heather Locklear in the tickle chair....give a guy just a bit more foot tickling.......PLEASE!

Giant, I agree with you on all fronts. Stern seems to be one of us, even if his fetish is subconscious, or he's "in the closet" about such, he's had too many tickling episodes to ignore this fact. It is only partially because of "the audience likes it" factor.
Iam also with you on Heather Locklear. I sincerely hope he gets her into the tickle chair some time soon. For all her reluctance, and her admitting how ticklish she is, I have a feeling it would be a great episode. Lastly, I also agree that he needs more foot tickling during the tickle episodes. I would love to see Heather get her bare feet tickled. I just have this feeling that she might give a classic and great reaction.

Mitch

I think the ideal show for Stern would be Heather Locklear Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra tickling each other and towards the end have both Heather and Pam gang up on Carmen's extremely ticklish soles oh man I'd tape that and play it constantly :)

And if he ever gets bored tickling celebs (excuse me...:::goes into other room::: BWHAHAHAHAHA! yeah, bored with tickling hot women..surrre), maybe a few times he ought to have contests where fans of whoever is on the show gets tickled by that celeb.

I know I'd enter a contest if I had a chance of Heather, Pam, or Carmen tickling me . :D

Howard almost did it again, today, 9/21/04

Today, Tues., 9/21/04, Howard promised to put a frequent guest, Andrea, "Miss Howard Stern," in the Tickle Chair. If you have seen her on the Stern TV show or on his web site, you know Andrea is cute as hell.

Unfortunately, the interview ran late and Howard had to send Andrea off without tickling her. Maybe next time!

As far as Nikki Ziering's concerned, did you notice that Howard at least tried to tickle her feet? He usually concentrates on tickling the upper body when he puts a girl in the Tickle Chair. But with the gorgeous Ms. Ziering, he went for her feet! (It didn't tickle, but the point is, Howard's developing as a tickler.)

Nikki Ziering places in the top four or five Howard Stern ticklings I've seen. Heather the cat fight girl is still number one. Maria Menoudus (however you spell it), Carmen Electra, and Moet are right up there, too.

P.S.

Earlier that Friday (9/17/04) evening, when E! TV aired Howard Stern tickling Nikki Ziering, I had visited New York City's Hidden Chamber and tickled the hell out of a curvy dominatrix. (I will report on it in the stories section.)

Still delighting in my good time, I went home. At 11:00 I flipped on the television to see Howard Stern tickling Nikki Ziering! I got it on video tape to boot.

Then on Saturday I was listening to a quiz show on NPR radio. In a segment where you pick the true new story from two fake ones, one of the phony stories claimed: A female Chinese police officer got rickshaw operators to break up a sit-down strike by tickling their bare feet.

howard stern...

did anyone catch today's (9/21) show when he asked Miss Howard Stern to get into tickle chair? What was her response?

Re: howard stern...

Brooklyn said:
did anyone catch today's (9/21) show when he asked Miss Howard Stern to get into tickle chair? What was her response?

Yeah, he ran out of time. he said next time shes on he would tickle her. he'll probably forget though. he blew a golden chance there. then he had a shot with his next guest. an asian actress. no luck there either. guess that answers the question if hes one of us. i knew he never was. its not a fetish for him. its just a way he can get to touch hot chicks.

howard stern...

i know that he ran out of time, but what was her initial response when he first suggested it or asked it?

Would that I could

I've seen the E! tickling sessions...I can't help but secretly wish I could be in that chair!

I wouldn't care for the publicty or My face being on camera one bit, so if I could do it with a hood on or some sort...I'd SO be there!

Re: Would that I could

MsDivaNYC said:
I've seen the E! tickling sessions...I can't help but secretly wish I could be in that chair!

I wouldn't care for the publicty or My face being on camera one bit, so if I could do it with a hood on or some sort...I'd SO be there!

Loose the hood and I bet your "business" skyrockets!
Shygirl and I would LOVE to do a session on Stern too.

Models are cool indeed but real folks are better.

TTD;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back