• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Search Of Simply Outrageous Adventures (SOA) Full-Length VHS Vids...

GuitarPeteTklr

TMF Regular
I would approach the author directly, as is My steadfast policy, in collecting videos...but...I understand the person operating this business entity in Washington state has passed away as a result of tragic motor vehicle accident. I have inquired at the former mailing address, but there appears to be no forwarding order. Hence, I am led to believe that no mechanical license or copyright exists on this particular video series, and money is not a medium of exchange, where this particular video vendor now resides. Perhaps he would appreciate it if we were to keep his legacy alive. I know I would and I am not very good at seance`s. And I am even willing to pay a reasonable amount the owner who steps forward with the titles I like most.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

GuitarPeteTklr

Thank You, Shem...

A heartfelt thank you to Shem the Penman for coming forward with what he believes to be a part of the SOA collection in his video archives!

I am hopeful that we will get together by e-mail and work out the trade/purchase arrangements at [email protected]

It still is not too late for any of the rest of you to come forward! I would be grateful (as you can plainly see!) if you did!:D

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back into tickling oblivion*

Is There No One Else?

With all due respect to Shem's mention of having these clips, he has not mailed me with an offer to negotiate. I am left to assume he does not wish to trade with me, which is a video collector's prerogative. Still, I consider Shem a friend and colleague and mean nothing disparaging by this commentary.

With that said, and my motives understood, is there NOBODY else in this forum who might be able to offer to trade with me for the SOA videos?

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you.

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back into tickling oblivion*

Calling Any And All Collectors Who Might Be Of Assistance...

Wow!:wow: Is it My aftershave?:eek: LOL!!!!

Hope to hear from an eligible trader SOON! I have some great material in My collection that also IS NOT EVEN IN PRODUCTION ANYMORE either. Can't offend the current regime of video producers when we trade that type of material. Right?

Other than SOA...Name it! I'll betcha I got it...in whole or in part...and if it is out of production I will DEFINITELY consider trading it for the right SOA title(s) (i.e. MUST have foot tickling in its content)

*GuitarPeteTklr shred his way back into tickling oblivion with renewed hope* ;)

Go for it folks. He only has about 200 vids. :D

I, for one, would like to see what is so special about this SOA. :p

Jen

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back