• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In the car (brief - m/f side)

Synful Pryde

TMF Expert
A couple of days ago i made a day trip to New York City with my elder sister, her three-year-old son, and her friend "K". My sister and i have known K since we moved into the area a bit over a decade ago, but until recently i hadn't even seen her for several years.

Let me tell you about K. She's an unbearably cute and peppy young woman. She's very active -- i believe she does a dance fitness program regularly, and it certainly shows. K is also bright and witty, with a wicked sense of humor and the tact to use that humor appropriately. I really can't think of a bad thing to say of her; she's an all-around wonderful person.

We had arrived in NYC and were riding the subway toward our destination when K said something that definitely got my attention. To paraphrase: "I can't believe it, nobody smiles on these subways! Seriously, it makes me just want to reach over and tickle them!" While saying this, she was stretching both arms out in front of her as if reaching out to tickle up and down an invisible person's sides. Laughing, she continued, "They'd probably be all like, 'WHAT .. ARE .. YOU .. DOING?'.. and, like, kick me in the face." We grinned and rolled our eyes at her silly imagination, but my interest was piqued.

At one point during the trip, K misheard my sister calling my name and thought she'd said "Ernie". (And no, Ernie is not even remotely similar to my real name!) Despite my objections, she proceeded to call me Ernie for the rest of the day and tease me about "looking for Bert". I didn't mind -- it was all in good fun, and as i'm sure you too have considered by now, it might have given me a good excuse to get some retribution. :angel:

The four of us had a great visit at the American Museum of Natural History, and then it was time to get in the car and go home. By this point, everyone was quite exhausted from the long day. My sister was driving, with K in the front passenger seat, my nephew asleep the rear passenger seat, and myself seated behind my sister. We three adults talked about all sorts of topics, and the highlight of the ride home came when we were talking about language change.

I was trying to make a particular point and K didn't seem to be getting it. I tried to rephrase my explanation a few times, and eventually i started to get the idea that she was just toying with me by intentionally "not getting it"! At this point i reached over the center console and started tickling her side through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. She let out an indescribably cute stream of laughter -- but didn't pull away, and in fact continued trying to mock me! ... (with her words punctuated by laughter) :wub:

I only tickled her for several seconds at most, but after that K seemed much more giggly than before. Her speech was very quick and she sort of clipped the end of every word; she reminded me of very excited kid trying to tell a long story. Too cute! She told us about one time that she and her mother had gone together to a massage therapy class. "The instructor there was REALLY serious about," she said. "He would talk about how we should relaaaaax, and look inside ourselves, and feeeel the massage... He was, like, hypnotizing us!" She laughed again. "We were working in pairs and my mother was massaging me. But like, whenever i'm really hyper or when i'm REALLY trying to calm down, i get SOOO ticklish. So my mom was massaging my arms, just like the back of my arm, and it tickled so bad but i didn't want to laugh in this quiet room, so i was making this noise" -- she inhaled sharply several times in succession, like someone trying to hold in laughter -- "and i was doing it so loudly that everyone else in the room started laughing at me, and eventually the super-serious instructor had to leave the room because he was laughing, too. I mean, i was crying, tears running all down my face because it tickled so bad. But later the instructor told me that i was great, that i brought a positive energy to the class."

Yowza! :hello:

Considering how excitedly she was talking about that incident, i wish now that i had made a rigorous test of her story's claims! Alas, the night ended with no further incident in the tickling department, but perhaps we'll be meeting again soon -- she only lives a few minutes up the road, after all!

And K, just in the very unlikely event that you happen to be on these boards -- well, now you know about me ;)

-- The End? (Hope not!) --

Great story, keep us posted on future tickles!

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back