• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incident I saw at a party (M/F)

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
I was at a party over the weekend, and it had been going on for about 4 or hours 5 and by about this stage most of the people were sitting in their age appropriate groups and just general alcohol fueled conversations were flowing.

I was sitting with my 3 mates, two of which were absolutely wasted, which by the way I had the pleasure of driving home at the end of the night :). We were talking about mostly random thoughts that came into our heads, the most popular being cars, more alcohol, women, going out etc, etc...

Because I was still sober at this point I was just laughing my head off and some of the crap my drunk mates were going on about until something caught my eye...

There was a guy sitting on a chair about 2 or 3 metres away from me and his girlfriend was sitting in his lap. I had never met them before, I didn't even get their names so their innocence is well kept. I only said the usual goodbye to them as they were leaving.

As she was sitting in his lap I noticed they were doing the usual mucking around with hugging, kissing and joking and all that jazz. About 2 minutes into this mucking around I noticed he was starting to poke at her sides and started tickling her. From what I saw it was only light but it seemed to work because she was giggling and laughing and trying to fight his hands away. She wasn't very succsessful because the guy was pretty buff.

After about 30 secs to a minute he started to tickle her a little more vigourously because she let out a bit of a squeal and her head fell to her knees. No-one else I think noticed the noise she was making except me (probably because no-one was paying as much attention as me :)

The girl then leaned back into him and mouthed the words "please don't tickle me" I could make it out 100% perfectly. She might have said it out loud but the room was pretty noisy. After another minute or so he started squeezing her knees and got a couple more giggles out of her, and then it slowly stopped and then they wen't back to making out.

They were about mid 20's. She was kind of tall and lanky and had short to medium length brown hair with a cute face. She had a nice laugh with a slightly high pitched giggle.

It was just a nice little tickling I witnesed that I thought I would share with everybody, ENJOY!

Awwww how cute. Loved the "please dont tickle me part"!! :D
Great story. Thanks for sharing!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back