• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inconsistent Ticklishness? o_O

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
So if someone were to ask me.. "Where is your boyfriend ticklish?"
I'd have to say I have no idea... because it changes minute to minute...

I'm a female ler and my boyfriend doesn't have the fetish but indulges me. :lovestory
Anyway, he's not SUPER ticklish but he is moderately ticklish. (More so when tied up)
I found, however, that he is sometimes ticklish in places :3poke: and other times not... :hipoke:
And I don't mean overall ticklishness. I mean spot based. Like he never has the same ticklish spots.
It's really inconsistent!! :disgust:
Like for example his feet can be super ticklish but not long ago he was reading and I went to stroke his sole playfully and nothing happened. He moved his foot a little at first and then he said "it's not working right now". :sowrong:
Ane when we were laying in bed I was stroking his back which isn't really ticklish and he asked me to scratch his back so I started scratching him and when I got to his right shoulder blade he started squirming and winced and I said "Am I doing it too hard?" and he said "No, it's tickling".
What the heck!?! :rant: He's never been ticklish there before. And two minutes later when I did it again he wasn't ticklish there anymore. :doh:
He'll be ticklish one place one second and not the next but he'll be ticklish somewhere else where he wasn't before. :illogical
The only way I can be sure to tickle him is if I use my tongue (weird?). :licking:
Fingers are hit or miss.

Does anyone else ever experience this? :fingerscrossed:
I'd love to know because all of my exes were always consistently ticklish.
Thanks for reading!!!
:peace:

Last edited:
I've found that sensitivity can depend on a lot of things like mood for example. If he's stressed or tired, that may make a difference. I know with me, if I'm tickled regularly, my level of sensitivity drops almost as if I get used to it. The element of surprise can help too. People like to think it's a black and white thing, but I feel like it's a lot more complicated than that.

Sounds like a lovely scavenger hunt each time :)

I am the same way. Depends on the day, the place and my mood. Tickling is controls by the brain, so tons of factors can influence ticklishness.

Haha! It can be fun but also frustrating.
I guess no one else has really experienced this.
At least he's ticklish. :p
:peace:

The only place that's inconsistently ticklish for me is my neck. It ranges from wildly ticklish (usually) to barely at all (occasionally).

I dont know what it's like from a ler's perspective, but I can imagine it is frustrating at times when you are in the mood and you are not getting the responses you want. However, at least you can find solace in the fact that you have someone to share this with, since many do not. Either way, you seem to have a good attitude about it. :)

i have the same features about ticklishness with ur bf according to merely feet. sometimes i m extremely ticklish from feet especially when i m unaware of situation that someone intend to tickle me. on the other hand sometimes i m not ticklish at all from my feet, even there is no need to bear it cuz i have really feel nothing.. it is really very inconsistent for me also

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back