• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incredibly brief, unbelievably true (M/f, sexual)

Mr. E Novel

TMF Poster
Ok ladies and gents, I ReggieMiller (horrible alias), actually have a tale that might be worth sharing. While I sincerely wish that it had gone a different direction (you'll see...er read) I am obligated to share with you the facts. Most of this story will be details and not the tickling itself as it did not last too too long, but hey, it happened to ME and not YOU so there! :woot:

Let me start with a little background on us and the situation. We're both 19 years old and relatively new to actually being able to act out on our most sensual desires (she hasn't even gone to college yet!). So imagine my surprise when we both unceremoniously arrived at a scenario in which she is tied up and at my mercy. I have not told her about my fetish for tickling but I tickle her as much as she will allow as she says says she doesn't like it all the much; she puts up with it for me (bless her).
So here I am, i have this blond-haired, blue-eyed 5'2 105 lb (im really bad at estimating weight but shes a little ol' thing) girl CLEARLY getting excited by the prospect of being tied up. We're in her bed that has no posts to tie anything to and i am just thinking of every story ive ever read on here trying to get "inspired." Anyways, im rambling on about nothing too exciting for you guys, my bad. Moving right along...

I have her arms tied individually to the bars on the frame of her bed using her OWN pantyhose (again, thank you stories section!) that she was only too willing to show me where they were. I did not tie her legs as i felt it really wasn't necessary and because i myself didn't even know wtf i was doing or going to do...my heart was POUNDING (for an image, think of a very capital Y). I had not mentioned tickling at all and was going to try and ease her into it. Shes not especially ticklish but shes one of those girls where if you get her going you can keep her going, know what i mean? I'm more of an erotic tickler anyways so i was hoping i could get her to go along with what i had in mind which was pretty much simultaneous tickling and pleasuring, however thats supposed to go.

Once secure, she checked to make sure my tying was up too par (it was) and you guys should have seen the look in her eyes...it was so...with words failing me i offer up sexy, sorry to disappoint. I straddled her hips and began running my fingers all over her chest and stomach area, letting her get a feel for my fingers all over her. I haven't mentioned this anywhere but shes completely naked and i am just in my boxers (take my word for it, the image isn't as bad as you think 😉) I start circling her nipples with my fingers being oh-so-gentle with my new toy. She moans her approval. I let my hands draaag down her stomach to lightly graze her womanhood area just to let her know i know it was there and in need of my attention.

FINALLY, the tickling...sort of.
I continued to use my hands and mouth to give her upper body all of the attention it deserved but i hadn't actually tried tickling her yet. I started off small, simply scratching right at the base of her ribs, this elicted some nice giggling and bucking. I decided to up it a little bit and started squeezing her hips which really got her rolling (literally and figuratively!). At this point she was yelling and laughing "STOOHAHAP! I don't lihahake being TICKLED HAHA!"
I assaulted her ribs (her WORST spot) a little too aggressively and a little too long I think because she did at one point give me a look that spoke volumes:Quit that or die, i think is what it was. I controlled myself and continued pleasing her body in other ways other than tickling but never quite abandoned the idea all together. She couldn't have had that bad of a time as once she broke free of my shotty bondage, she was on me in an instant. God i love women.

Anyways, i know that wasn't much of anything, but it was the best i could retell it as there really wasn't too much in the way of tickling. But it happened to be my first bondage anything and im pretty pumped about it (just happened last night). Hope someone got a little enjoyment from it, i wish nothing but the best for you guys.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back