• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Influence of the tickling scene of TMNT.

Zach Caitlin

TMF Novice
Which is here and there which grew into "tickling Fetish" owing to the tickling scene of TMNT?
I am interested only in tickling of bare feet.

I always find it strange when people say that...
Mainly because, for me anyway... TMNT tickle scene is about kids getting tickled...hence Teenage... and isn't something I'd want to really base a fetish off... two kids getting their feet tickled.

I'm not for one second calling you a pedophile - but I just find that weird..is all... I can see kind of how a tickle fetish would stem from that scene... however that being said, this is just me, and everyone has their own opinions about it :).

I'm not sure where you're getting this. No kids were tickled in TMNT; April, the character who was tickled, was an adult.

I guess you missed the other TMNT episode that features tickling, which has been discussed several times here on the TMF. Don Turtelli, the same guy who tickled April, also tickled a couple of kids called Zach and Caitlin. You'll notice that the OP's name is "Zach Caitlin", and he seems to have a bit of an obsession with that particular scene.

I really don't understand why this is necessarily creepy! I mean, I don't obsess about it, but it is what is. From my standpoint, I was a kid (I think 8 or 9) when I first saw the "Hot Kimono" episode. My heart started racing, my palms got sweaty, etc. I had no idea what was happening; all I knew was I wanted to see more of it. The same thing happened with the Zach & Caitlin scene at the time. - As time went on, and the internet came around... well, you know the rest...

Quite frankly, i see no issue with tickling kids...as long as it's not done in a sexual way and kept fun and innocent.

I agree. It's quite possible to keep erotic tickling and plain ordinary playful tickling completely seperate (though maybe some people find this harder than others). But I think what may be bothering some people is that we're on a tickling fetish site, which, let's face it, isn't exactly an innocent environment.

Also, the OP's name is "Zach Caitlin", like the two kids in that TMNT episode. If I'm not mistaken this isn't the first time he's brought up that particular episode, so he may have a bit of a fixation on it. However, it doesn't necessarily make him a pedophile. I think it's best to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just a basically harmless little obsession. I'm still not sure it's an entirely appropriate topic to discuss here, though. I guess it depends on the specific context. Giving it as an example of how one's fetish started developing isn't a problem, I think. On the other hand, discussing how exciting one thought that scene was would be very iffy and probably not a good idea.

I have to agree with Last Laugh. It does seem to come up quite a bit here. I myself have never even seen any of this TMNT. Saturday morning cartoons were never my thing, I don't understand this obsession. My impacts came from much earlier, but then it was a reaction to something that had already been planted in my mind before I had any say in the matter. Thing is, it's there now. I've gotten acquainted with its energy, and I love it. It would be nice if folks could give this topic a rest already, but they most likely won't. I've ignored it so far, but it just keeps coming. So much material out there, both real and imagined, cartoons are just such a small fraction. There's just so much more in real life, and it's a lot more fun to get out and play, instead of being glued to the TV.

PS. Notice this Zack hasn't been back to comment yet?

Lol yeah, I do notice that...and I'm glad others share my view on this...from here, I mean... I saw a post once from here saying:

"I never tickle my kids... but the wife and I tickle each other fairly often...we're pretty quick to break up any tickling that the kids do amongst themselves..."

I saw this before I was actually a member, i.e, just coming on and visiting and seeing random stuff, lol. I'm not sure if that particular person is still here or not... but yeah...I thought it was erm...interesting... and lol, I'd love to have a discussion about it, but as you said, TLL, It's not the right place! XD

It took me four whole damn days to figure out "TMNT" means Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Holy crap.

I agree. It's quite possible to keep erotic tickling and plain ordinary playful tickling completely seperate (though maybe some people find this harder than others). But I think what may be bothering some people is that we're on a tickling fetish site, which, let's face it, isn't exactly an innocent environment.

Also, the OP's name is "Zach Caitlin", like the two kids in that TMNT episode. If I'm not mistaken this isn't the first time he's brought up that particular episode, so he may have a bit of a fixation on it. However, it doesn't necessarily make him a pedophile. I think it's best to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just a basically harmless little obsession. I'm still not sure it's an entirely appropriate topic to discuss here, though. I guess it depends on the specific context. Giving it as an example of how one's fetish started developing isn't a problem, I think. On the other hand, discussing how exciting one thought that scene was would be very iffy and probably not a good idea.

I have to agree with Last Laugh. It does seem to come up quite a bit here. I myself have never even seen any of this TMNT. Saturday morning cartoons were never my thing, I don't understand this obsession. My impacts came from much earlier, but then it was a reaction to something that had already been planted in my mind before I had any say in the matter. Thing is, it's there now. I've gotten acquainted with its energy, and I love it. It would be nice if folks could give this topic a rest already, but they most likely won't. I've ignored it so far, but it just keeps coming. So much material out there, both real and imagined, cartoons are just such a small fraction. There's just so much more in real life, and it's a lot more fun to get out and play, instead of being glued to the TV.

PS. Notice this Zack hasn't been back to comment yet?

Lol yeah, I do notice that...and I'm glad others share my view on this...from here, I mean... I saw a post once from here saying:

"I never tickle my kids... but the wife and I tickle each other fairly often...we're pretty quick to break up any tickling that the kids do amongst themselves..."

I saw this before I was actually a member, i.e, just coming on and visiting and seeing random stuff, lol. I'm not sure if that particular person is still here or not... but yeah...I thought it was erm...interesting... and lol, I'd love to have a discussion about it, but as you said, TLL, It's not the right place! XD

Y'alls see it how you see it, I see it how I see it; imho this is an adult orientated forum and involving kids, in any fashion, shouldn't happen.

So did everyone just turn 18 and decide, hey I can like tickling now! I doubt it. Most people, myself included, grew up loving it. This includes tickling other people your age as you grew up, the same as when you saw that episode as a kid. I know when i was 10 I wasn't thinking about tickling adults! And you can't be a pedophile when you are 8, by the way.

My only beef with this particular clip was... When he asks if she wants to be tickled on her feet or under her arms, I always wanted him to go for the second choice haha. I knew what I liked even at 8 years old!

So did everyone just turn 18 and decide, hey I can like tickling now! I doubt it. Most people, myself included, grew up loving it. This includes tickling other people your age as you grew up, the same as when you saw that episode as a kid.

I agree with you. That's why I said that using that TMNT episode as an example within the context of a discussion about how one's tickling fetish started or evolved is pretty much ok. But I don't think it should go any further than that. I mean, it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss the scene in more detail, or to post a clip or pictures.

That being said, I have to admit that I find this particular obsession a bit odd, and I'm not too fond of seeing it mentioned here on the TMF. But that's just me.

Obsession is such a strong word. But for me, it's kinda like "you never forget your first time" - i mean, if I see a mainstream tickle clip from that period of my life (when I first realized my tickle fetish)- it really takes me back and reminds me of exactly how I felt the first time I saw it...

Obsession is such a strong word. But for me, it's kinda like "you never forget your first time"

Actually I was referring to Zach Caitlin. He seems to have an unsually strong fixation on that scene. But I may be wrong.

Actually I was referring to Zach Caitlin. He seems to have an unusually strong fixation on that scene. But I may be wrong.

You may be right. He's brought this scene up here a couple of times, plus if you look through the General Discussions, you'll find three threads started by him as well, all on that first page, sharing his disgust for women who wear sneakers with socks. He keeps repeating through out Socks are Disgusting. I think the man could stand to get some therapy.

Y'alls see it how you see it, I see it how I see it; imho this is an adult orientated forum and involving kids, in any fashion, shouldn't happen.

of course! We weren't actually saying that kids should be allowed on here. I personally agree that as a tickle FETISH site, this should stay well away from kid tickle content. However, whilst this site is an adults only forum, the whole subject of tickling is not adults only and for me at least, what I wanted to say was that there's nothing wrong with kid tickling, as long as it is non sexual...but even then...it shouldn't be on here.

I always find it strange when people say that...
Mainly because, for me anyway... TMNT tickle scene is about kids getting tickled...hence Teenage... and isn't something I'd want to really base a fetish off... two kids getting their feet tickled.

I'm not for one second calling you a pedophile - but I just find that weird..is all... I can see kind of how a tickle fetish would stem from that scene... however that being said, this is just me, and everyone has their own opinions about it :).
How is it weird? Does it make someone a pedophile or incestous(sp?) if growing up they saw their underage sister/brother naked and was intrigued or had a funny feeling about it? Growing up hormones do crazy things.

I even posted this issue a couple years ago. Growing up I accumulated friends who knew of my foot fetish and would indulge me in foot pix. Does it make me a pedo cuz I found the pix years later after the pix were taken while both of us were underage?

I got into tickling after the april being tickled scene! thats how it all started with me.

Kids shouldn't be discussed on here period, in any form, harmless or not.

How is it weird? Does it make someone a pedophile or incestous(sp?) if growing up they saw their underage sister/brother naked and was intrigued or had a funny feeling about it? Growing up hormones do crazy things.

I even posted this issue a couple years ago. Growing up I accumulated friends who knew of my foot fetish and would indulge me in foot pix. Does it make me a pedo cuz I found the pix years later after the pix were taken while both of us were underage?

No that's not what I was saying, I think you've misinterpreted.
It doesn't make you a pedo at all, if you liked tickling as a kid and you had weird feelings about it. Tickling is common on kid shows because it's something they relate too. It occurs between both adult and child characters. What I WAS trying to say, was that I found it strange (at least for me), that someone was potentially basing a fetish off a child being tickled...albeit on television...
Make sense?

Again, I think it's mainly down to perception on this matter...

I am the bare-feet tickling feish, when it views and listens to "The Great Boldini."

"Case of the Hot Kimono" and "Burns' Blues" were seen by re-broadcast of end position for one year.

It seems that the day and I it was broadcast that they were overlooked broadcast of TMNT, and was absent.

Therefore, I adhere to "The Great Boldini" very much.

In addition, I am not fundamentally interested in a boy.

I also saw the TMNT episode "The Great Boldini" I did find it erotic, I also found it a bit creepy that this old fat guy was doing the tickling and I remember wishing it was me (or a cartoon version of myself) doing the tickling.
Yes, as a child I did start to get into tickling and tickled other kids (and even some young adults) but only when I was a child myself so liking that TMNT episode does not make you a pedophile.
Pedophilia is a Sraw Man to a degree, yes there are a lot of dangerous pedophiles around there, but (what I will call) pedophiliaphobia does run rampant in our society.
That's just my two cents.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back