• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Influence of the tickling scene of TMNT.

Will somebody get the fire extinguisher and hose this guy down already? He's starting to sound like a tape loop. Raytheon, if it bothers you so much, report the posts to the proper authorities already. And what happened to Zack who started this whole mess? He's been pretty quiet all of a sudden.

Here's the thing, though: the scene in question cannot be considered inappropriet outside of the TMF.
I find it so interesting that things like this only bother us, and by and large it's not even illegel.
Sure, when you become a member to a forum you must abide it's rules, but if someone is not a pedo outside the TMF and assuming they have no criminal history, why should they be burned at the steak because they made a profile involving 2 animated underage charecters and posted his interests related to that? (remember he hasent posted any rule breaking pics, clips, or stories.)

As for Zack, i think ya'll scared him off.

I was about 3 or 4 when that episode came out. It was my first memory of looking at a female body part. Ever since that episode came out when April was tickled, I was fascinated by feet. Perhaps that's the reason why "normal" people have an ass or tits fetish because that's their first anatomy connection to something sexual. Interesting how we work.

But, you enjoy the scene of Zach getting tickled, so it seems like you are interested in a boy being tickled. Correct?

Only Zach is special.

Although only bare feet zoomed in the screen of television and feathers are only stroking a sole and the arch of foot gently, a toe will wiggling and it will laugh heartily.

The situation of such ticklish bare feet was very lovely.
I thought whether feathers were very wonderful tools.

I am not fundamentally interested in a boy.

Glad to see you've returned, Zach! Don't let anyone try and change you. I, too, have a great memory of that episode, it being the 3rd of the trilogy in that cartoon involving tickling- unless you count the "new" Turtles that came out on Saturday mornings near the end of the same time period, in which the Turtle team went to another planet or dimension and Michaelangelo was tickled by robot alien with a lightning bolt in a wrestling ring (Is that correct?).... I digress.

I was like a deer in the headlights when these episodes were airing, and anytime I felt as though a tickling was about to be administered, as there would be fair warning usually (Don Turtelli wielding a feather), I'd quickly change the channel on the living room tv and disappear to a different room to watch the remainder of the show privately. Same with Super Mario Brothers. I was much to young to know what was happenning inside myself, but I knew that I was too uncomfortable to be around anyone else. I am guessing I was like 4th grade?? (Right about the ages the characters Zack and Caitlin were supposed to be in the cartoon?)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back