• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Influences on perception..

Could be quite a few different combination of things I guess. Having dealt with certain things in life in the past could give you a better perception of when others are going through the same. Learning about something and having a deep understanding of it or of the situations that lead up to said event/happening that makes you more aware of it when its about to go down.

Culture, drugs, libido, intelligence, education, sense organs, emotions, chemical imbalances, experiences, religion, upbringing, light, political persuasion, language, media, and situation.

I don't know if I left anything out.... ;)

Real life experiences. Can't deny that at times the past can also add to it; sometimes a moving book and an intellectual input shared by someone significant/special. Things that have impact straight to the thoughts that remain there. Memories....

Rhetorical devices such as euphemisms (a neutral or positive expression only to avoid negative associations), dysphemisms (produces negative effects in order to change one's outlook), weaselers (watering down or weakening a suggestion to protect it from criticism), downplaying (an attempt to make someone or something less significant), sarcasm, hyperbole (an extravagant overstatement, which can also be used in ridicule), proof surrogate (an expression to suggest something is true without displaying evidence of its claim), apple polishing (ass-kissing without genuine intentions).

Many of these methods and tactics are used throughout political campaigns, product advertisement, commercials, etc... in order to dilute one's perception. I hope that this helps. PM me if you require any more suggestions.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back