• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Information, Bad Night, Neurological Bomb, And, Hiatus?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Vic had called Ross to tell Ross about some people from the convention that had called Vic regarding possible deals.

Ross took the information lightly, and said that he would "Take it under advisement"

That night, Ross was hit with a massive problem with his health.

Ross was tired, and had been watching a sports game, and some things on his phone.

Kayley was already fast asleep with her face mask on.

Usually, Ross had to take his calming med, and then Xanax, to sleep.

However, Ross was so tired, that he forgot to take either one.

Ross drifted off to sleep.

He awakened a bit later, and had a terrible feeling over him.

Ross felt like he was having hallucinations.

It was either, in Ross's stupor that he was not aware that someone else was in the apartment with him, or, Ross knew something was wrong, and remembered in his haze that he had forgotten to take his sleep meds.

Ross went to his med bag, got his calming and sleep meds , then went to get some iced tea . but could not fall back to sleep.

The next morning, when Kayley got up for work, Ross was lying in bed, not really sleeping, but with a scared look over him.

"You dont look right. Okay, out with it. What did you do?" Kayley said.

"I did not "Do" anything, Kayley. I was exhausted, and accidently fell asleep without my sleep meds in me. I woke up a short time later, and had a hallucination over me. Luckily, I was clear headed enough to get the calming med and Xanax in me, but I did not sleep a wink" Ross said.

"Why dont you call one of the neurologists, either Doctor K, or Doctor G?" Kayley said.

"To say what? I fucked up. I'm going to call a nurse, and just stay here. I cant go into the office today. If I sleep, I sleep, if I rest, I rest, if I do some work here, I do. I'm very out of it" Ross said.

"Good idea. Hopefully it was just from you forgetting to take your meds, and will go away" Kayley said.

Ross called the nursing service, and a nurse came. Kayley kissed Ross goodbye, and Ross first thought that he was too hyped up to sleep

Thus, Ross went into the den, and sifted through e-mails from people from the convention.

Finally, Ross came up with what he thought was the answer.

Ross did not sort the details of what he wanted to do yet, but.

Ross would start a small, independent company for himself,, where he could do anything he wanted. No messing with RossShell, no RFS or trips away, and nothing else.

Ross would of course still sign off on RossShell as CEO, still do conference calls for RFS for investors, and do all of his business obligations as CEO of RossShell and one third partner of RFS.

In his new company, Ross would answer to no one

Except, clients, or distributors, depending on what he decided to do with his new company.

Ross thought that maybe, he would do something that he had never done before.

A "Cross" between RossShell, and Tim's main company, without "competing with Tim"

How would Ross's new idea work out?

How would it affect Ross, with Kayley, RossShell, RFS, and Ross's health?

That would all be seen.

It was either, in Ross's stupor that he was not aware that someone else was in the apartment with him, or, Ross knew something was wrong, and remembered in his haze that he had forgotten to take his sleep meds.
Forgetting to take the meds was a bad mistake for Ross. Hopefully, he won't do that often.
Hopefully it was just from you forgetting to take your meds, and will go away" Kayley said.
Right.
In his new company, Ross would answer to no one
That makes it a good idea. He also ought not to tell Kayley the day-to-day activities of this new little company, just treat it as a hobby so he has something to do every day.

Ross has only forgotten to take his meds twice. One time it resulted in a Grand Mal Seizure.

Ross wont tell Kayley what he does at his new company every day.

Remember, while Ross could treat his new company as a "hobby" Ross could still screw things up.

Ross has a habit of causing trouble especially in business.

He could have.. PITA (Pain In The Ass) clients like Timothy, even if not Timothy himself.

Ross could do, bad deals, get involved in bad companies, bank debt, etc etc.

It might not break him and Kayley but it might make for some interesting twist and turn hint hint.

We will see just what happens with Ross and his new company

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back