• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inglorious Basterds

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
Once again Quentin delight us but this time wiith Diane Kruger's Feet!

Last edited:
Good movie. Very well acted and a good drama. However...big problem with it. I wanted the morbid satisfaction of seeing Nazis getting killed by Brad and co. That's how it was marketed, and that's what the trailer practically screamed at you.

I got dialogue.

And more dialogue.

And a cool villain, who was cool simply because of his clever...

...dialogue.

Good movie. Very well acted and a good drama. However...big problem with it. I wanted the morbid satisfaction of seeing Nazis getting killed by Brad and co. That's how it was marketed, and that's what the trailer practically screamed at you.

I got dialogue.

And more dialogue.

...dialogue.

Quentin Tarantino's films are always heavy on the dialogue, which is part of what I love about them. I think it may have been assumed that the people who went to watch it knew what to expect from the director, since he has a unique style and caters to a somewhat niche market.

Well, there was the Bear Jew:

tumblr_kougpoFtIz1qa0z8lo1_500.jpg

:D

I liked that movie lots and lots. And yep, I thought of you foot fellers during the Diane feetsie scene!

pervert-funny-logo.jpg

LOL. We really need to stop derailing threads. :D

Lol, ok ok. Back to the topic. Yep, Diane is a hottie. And very nice feet.....and I don't even have a foot fetish.

I kissed a girl and I liked it. And I'd kiss her! :jester:

I enjoyed the film on several levels. :feets: :couch:

I still don't understand why they decided to misspell the word Bastards in the title.

They also spell 'Inglorious' wrong, Mils. ;)

Loved the movie. Second best I saw this past year behind "The Hurt Locker". Either one, I'd be thrilled to see win Best Picture. Anything short of Best Supporting Actor to Christoph Waltz is a crime against great movie villains.

Snail Shell

Rumor has it that Tarantino has a foot fetish -- reference, with this knowledge, most of his previous movies (Pulp Fiction, in the discussion about foot massages and the close-up angles of Mia's feet when she's coming down to meet Vincent; Kill Bill when Mia--er...The Bride is manipulating the Pussy Wagon's door handle with her feet) and how they glorify shots with tootsies. I can't vouch for the reliability of this info, though.

(Quentin, if you're out there on TMF, please stand up! -_^)

As for the dialogue in Inglorious Basterds, I could have had a fucking orgasm in my pants. As an aspiring writer, I'll take any time I can to focus on development of strong, telling, engaging dialogue, and Tarantino's always got it in spades. There's always something to learn from him. The man's scripts are full of spectacular conversations and machine-gun banter. If anybody ever needs a master-class on writing dialogue, Quentin Tarantino films, Ernest Hemingway, and every book by Robert B. Parker are required!

And the other twp awesome things about Inglorious Basterds? Eli Roth and punch-guns, baby!

I got dialogue.

And more dialogue.

...dialogue.

Ohhh yes! Tarantino flicks are ALWAYS riddled with long, drawn-out diatribes of explanatory dialogue. It's not something that bothers me, except that anytime I witness one of these scenarios (such as Hans Landa's speech about his job description in the beginning of the movie.), I'm picturing Tarantino rambling these things to a hotel room full of his friends while he drinks Cristol and smokes a cigarette (as in Four Rooms.). It's just so characteristic of his movies, that if I saw it in a new movie, without knowing any information ABOUT the movie, I'd know it was one of his movies from that alone.

Rumor has it that Tarantino has a foot fetish -- reference, with this knowledge, most of his previous movies (Pulp Fiction, in the discussion about foot massages and the close-up angles of Mia's feet when she's coming down to meet Vincent; Kill Bill when Mia--er...The Bride is manipulating the Pussy Wagon's door handle with her feet) and how they glorify shots with tootsies. I can't vouch for the reliability of this info, though.

(Quentin, if you're out there on TMF, please stand up! -_^)

As for the dialogue in Inglorious Basterds, I could have had a fucking orgasm in my pants. As an aspiring writer, I'll take any time I can to focus on development of strong, telling, engaging dialogue, and Tarantino's always got it in spades. There's always something to learn from him. The man's scripts are full of spectacular conversations and machine-gun banter. If anybody ever needs a master-class on writing dialogue, Quentin Tarantino films, Ernest Hemingway, and every book by Robert B. Parker are required!

And the other twp awesome things about Inglorious Basterds? Eli Roth and punch-guns, baby!

In Eli Roth's Hostel, Tarantino was the one who also suggested using the bolt cutters to cut off the woman's pinky toe. I could just imagine his explaining this scenario to Roth, in a long, drawn-out explanation, why it needed to be in the movie. ;) :p

As a random sidenote, something I found very amusing in this movie was Brad Pitt's Tennessee accent, and trying to speak Italian obnoxiously, all squinty-eyed. "BAN-JORRNO!" :D

Rumor has it that Tarantino has a foot fetish --

It's not a rumor. On the Tyra Banks Show, he noted that he doesn't like the word "fetish" but has always had an interest in women's feet. He was invited to, and did, allow Tyra to put her bare foot in his lap. He admired it and thanked her.

Thanks for clarification, Milagros!

I give Tarantino props, then -- I think it takes some balls to step out and say, "I dig this," and give a flying fuck whether or not people judge you for it. I couldn't do that.

Thanks for clarification, Milagros!

I give Tarantino props, then -- I think it takes some balls to step out and say, "I dig this," and give a flying fuck whether or not people judge you for it. I couldn't do that.

Well, in your defense, being Quentin Tarantino helps. :p

And his movies are always with tons of humor sense. Is too grotesque.

Is always pure rage!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back