• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inner Thigh Tickling?

I may just risk this gun. Some say I am brave, others say I am stupid. NEST is far enough away for me to plan this very carefully.

Peter Rabbit would be wise to stay out of Mr. MacGregor's garden.

:innocent: Look how cute I am!:devil: Or not. This little bunny is a brave one. And if he needs a carrot, He needs a carrot!!!! He will risk Mr MacGregor's wrath.:)

Last edited:
I was once tied up with my feet up at the top head board, totally exposing this inner thigh/ass area and I was destroyed...just killed.

It was amazing, soft,grazy tickles killed, the e-toothbrush nearly broke the bed and the little pocket vibrator...well you get the idea...

Oh and I loved it :)
I will have to remember this.. yummyyyyyyyy
especially you:neenerneener:

Hush you.. grrrrrrrrrr

now why would I take advantage of such a place that exists for tickling??????? because I can muhahahahahhahahahahaah

I NEED THIS OBJECT IN ORDER TO CONTINUE LIVING

hahahahaha I completely agree, although I wouldn't use it on Lers, just on jerks in other situations :p While it is torture, my worst spots are also my faves!

What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment :)

when i was lying on my belly, my friend sit on top of me. It was unexpected because he just sit on top of me for a few minutes so i didnt expect he did something else =___=. Guess i was wrong... she trace her fingers around my thigh and her other hand hold down my jerking leg. I buried my face on that pillow and giggle real hard. Thigh is my enemy now =__= haha

Inner thigh tickling is wonderful, well mostly for the tickler, torturously erotic for ticklee. But that is an area that isnt touched intill I am intimate and know that person pretty well. But once that is established, I tend to be, sort of, merciless. The whole area is open for so much possibility. It is most definately a turn on for lee and myself. The inner thigh, the V that forms the crease where the leg and thigh meet and perhaps one of the most wicked areas, the perenium.
It is interesting to use a variety of tickling tools. Such as stiff but soft pointed quills, soft brushes, qtips fingers , tongue. Come to think of it, I believe that is where I heard the most amount of begging and pleading.

sigh ~ ~

V

Omg this is the kind of spot we try to hide from you sadists at all cost...it is lethal, bad, "beat you senseless" kind of ticklish...

That being said...why aren't there more videos that highlight this area? lol If I'm going to suffer I at least want to be able to watch someone else reduced to tears in the same way lol.

Omg this is the kind of spot we try to hide from you sadists at all cost...it is lethal, bad, "beat you senseless" kind of ticklish...

That being said...why aren't there more videos that highlight this area? lol If I'm going to suffer I at least want to be able to watch someone else reduced to tears in the same way lol.

Agreed, terrible to go through (kind of :wub:), fun to witness:D!

lol It is terrible, but as someone who tends to be a feisty 'lee, I admit it is often the only way to get me all submissive, so I can't blame them :)

As for witnessing... fun doesn't even begin to cover it :devilish:

i LOVE being tickled and even i try to hide that area.... lol but when i'm tied up and tickled there, what a ride....

And as a sadist, I speak for us all when I say we appreciate the info, Hanna :firedevil:

Especially love the "beat you senseless" line.

I'm really digging this thread....:D

Christopher

My Dominant and I made a video with Sean from Bostontickling,
and she tickled me there (although I'm on my belly so you can't
see it very well) until I was crying at the end. =)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back