• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inner Thighs or Armpits?

Inner Thighs or Armpits?

• Inner Thighs

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • Armpits

Votes: 41 51.3%

• Total voters
Sometimes there is a difference between which spot is most ticklish and which spot I prefer to tickle. :)

My answer is armpits ... in both cases. MagicTouch's For Max video is still an all-time favorite.

Obviously, it varies from person to person. For me, my armpits are much more ticklish.

I think it depends on the person and the type of tickling.

For me, my underarms are more ticklish I think. But my inner thighs are very sensitive.

I voted pits, because i do think its the more ticklish area. But i prefer tickling the inner thighs.The best result is always finding the lees most ticklish spot which i guess could be anywhere.

I just like armpits because if I have a woman tied up with her arms overhead the pits just look more vunerable wether or not they're more ticklish! :p

I've always been able to get a much stronger reaction tickling the inner thighs. But I won't turn either spot down ;)

I know quite a few women who's inner thighs are their most ticklish spot... and that's what I chose, but that was before I read the question... I was thinking which spot you prefer to tickle or be tickled :p.. but I think I'll stick with the same answer.

;) I think I'm going to need some assistance in finding out which spot is worse. Both have been tickled many times before.. but as I sit here trying to decide which to vote, they both seem about equal in my memory of how intensely it tickles.

;) I think I'm going to need some assistance in finding out which spot is worse. Both have been tickled many times before.. but as I sit here trying to decide which to vote, they both seem about equal in my memory of how intensely it tickles.
You shouldn't have much trouble finding assistance. :devil:

I would enjoy giving some combo tickling to both areas to highten the moment.

---------------------------------------------

may I, Please :):)

I would tickle both mercilessly at the same time until I saw tears and hope the same in return.

Inner thighs are waaaay more ticklish for me. It's like immediate-silent-laughter level ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back