• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Innocent girl tickled to her limits

Camillo1213

This story happened about two years ago...i was twenty one and was chatting with some girl i only knew from instagram or from seeing her in the bus as we lived in the same town. She wrote me first and i quickly understood that she has a crush on me. She was not exactly my type, she was tall around 6 feet had brown long hair small boobs and big thights. She was also younger than me as she celebrated her 18th birthday a few weeks earlyer back then. On a rather hot sommer day she invited me to come over to hang out, but i already knew that i wouldnt be interested in romantic stuff with her but i thought that i could make the best out of it. I came to her parents house who havent been at home that afternoon, she was wearing blue jeans a tanktop and short white socks. We watched a movie and when i was holding her in my arm i was pricking her sides which made her giggle and i was asking her if she was ticklish. She was irritated but answered: "Yess from head to toes it sucks haha". I instantly turned of her TV and suggested her that i wanted to do something funny and told her that i would need to wrap her up in blankets so she wouldnt be able to move. I expected a no but she agreed happily as she didnt want me to be disappointed or because she was in love with me i dont know. I went on to wrapp her up in 3 blankets, her arms secured at her body so she wouldnt be able to move. She was to tall so parts of her legs were not wrapped but that wouldnt be a problem. I sat down at the end of the bed and took of her socks which made her say "nooo please dont" as she instantly knew what she was about to endure. I sat on her legs securing her bare feet between my knees and started tickling her heels slowly which made her giggle a little, i moved over to her arches and started tickling her harder which made her instantly laugh louder. To make matters worse i continued to explore her ticklish spots and found out that her weak spot was the space beneath the toes. As soon as she said:" oh no not there" it was over. I concentrated my tickling on this spot for solid 20 minutes which made her explode in laughter and in the end she could only even scream: "ill do anything" always interrupted by her cute laugh. After half an our i showed mercy with my victim and let her out. She was lying on her bed catching her breath, her breasts moving up and down. She told me that she hadnt been tickled that hard in her whole life but also admitted that she kinda had fun to but i shouldnt be that relentless next time.
We met for a couple of times until i found a girlfriend and didnt want to meet her anymore but she will always be my victim i was the hardest on.
Did you like the Story? Have you been in a similar situation? I will be happy to read your comments on my second story. Have a good day.

No. It was close once actually but things would have been complicated. Not a big fan of that.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Ok, I only ask because after tickling her like that, I would’ve been turned on and probably gave in to the heat of the moment. I figured you might too. Good story anyway.

Nothing better than a memory of a hardcore assault like this love it dude great work

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back