• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Input wanted for new tickle video!

DutchTickler

Hello all, I'm going shoot a new tickle vid this month and I would like your input. Some aspects of the vid are: tight bondage, dungeon-type setting, female lee and at least one female ler.
Now what do you think: should there be nudity in it? Should there be male ticklers? Any other ideas?

Good Luck on the video.

As a former video producer, I prefer not to see nudity or any sexual overtones. Just pure tickling. I even like the unique and wild scenerios. My suggestion is to just make sure the lee is insanley ticklish, very responsive, and that it shows both the lee and the ler having fun. Tickling should be fun.

For me it doesn't matter if there is one ler or ten ler's all gagning up. I just want reality. One thing a lot of people complain about in some videos is that when the ler hits a good spot that sends the lee into wild hysterics, they stop and move on. Don't do that. If she goes insane, make sure she really goes insane. I'd love to see someone tickled past the point of reality. I don't think anyone has ever done that.

Let me make some suggestions that have been sent to me by former customers of what they would like to see. I am not saying I promote some or all of them, just that they were requested of me when I was making videos:

Tickled until the lee pees
Tickled until the lee cry's (I got this one a lot)
Tickled until silent
Tickled past the point of reality
Long non-stop tickling on the most sensitive spots no matter what the reaction
Gang tickling
Tickling in public
Bound in such a way that although the whole body is exposed for tickling, there is very little or no movement allowed
Nose tickling (Little feather inside)
Ear tickling (little feathers)
Inversion Board or hanging totally upside down (I'd love to see and try this one)
Electrical tickling of the feet (I have no idea what this would be like but it was requested once)
Tickling the butt and inner thighs

(here are a few Sexual ones that were requested, but are not my cup of tea)
Tickled past the point of Orgasm
Tickled after Orgasm
Tickled while engaging in intercourse
Tied Up and Feet tickled while a vibrator is moved in and out
A group of lers are tickling the body with their tounges

I hope this helps and please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. I would love to be of help to you.

If it's going to be a dungeon-type setting, I'd like to see the lee in an inverted Y-position. In other words, restrained so that her wrists are tied as if she is reaching high overhead and her legs tied far apart, ankles seperated by a spreader-bar or tied-off to wall-hooks or something.

Then, mildly tickle her for long enough that the Ler(and by proxy the viewer) discovers her most sensitive spots(afew minutes or so). Try to film from both her front and backsides.

Next, using scarves, or cloth, or medical gauze or somesuch, tightly wrap her head so that all that is poking out is her nose. Let her struggle like that for a couple of minutes, to get adjusted to the combination of bondage and sensory deprivation.

Tickle her gently but relentlessly, paying special attention to those vulnerable spots, feathers/brushes/fingers/whatever never leaving the body, but not cruelly digging in to those really bad spots just yet, either. Just sort of roaming allover, even spending time on the less-ticklish areas.

Let her have a brief break from the tickling to wind-down abit. Then, return and add baby oil and tickle-torture her until she's a wriggling, involuntarily jiggling bowl of helpless human jello.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing my dreams on the big screen!

The_Laugher & Dr. Bill Kobb have made some excellent suggestions. I'd also like to add that having a female lick another female's foot or sucking her toes ( & if it tickles , then it's that much better ) is really , really , really hot!

And just to reiterate ... bondage is very , very important. The LEE shouldn't be able to wiggle free or escape the tickling fingers of the LER. She should be helpless & unable to avoid any tickle-attacks. Also , once the LER finds a spot that sends the LEE into chaotic hysterics .... stay on that spot!!! One of the reasons we're buying these videos/DVDs is to "experience" something we normally don't get to do or see ourselves ...... & that's some good ol' fashioned tickle-torture .................. torture.

Nudity is optional so long as the tickling is Merciless!
Tickle without mercy and tickle the victim(male or female)till he/she pees!
Use as many ticklers as you can male or female!

M1

I don't know if this is relevant due to it being Dutch Tickler (I don't know if he's in Holland or what, although he can obviously write good English!), but what I would like to see in a video that is set in a dungeon is a lot of taunting by the ler(s), telling the lee how helpless she is, and what's going to happen to her, in detail. Tell her how they're going to tickle her for as long as they want, and there's nothing she can do to stop it because she's helpless etc.

Then give her a short period of tickling, and go back and tell her that was only a fraction of what's in store for her.

Another idea (if she's on a table with lots of straps such as RT have used) would be to have her tied pretty loosely, with just a fastening at the wrist and ankle, and lots of mobility, then tell her what's in store - they're going to tickle her without mercy, and after each period they're going to fasten more straps, making her more and more helpless until finally she's totally immobile, and then they're really going to go to town on her, maybe for hours.

If the lee isn't able to beg convincingly after hearing these desciptions, then maybe a gag would be good, so we can just see the scared look in her eyes at the descriptions of what's to come!

Not that I'm cruel or anything. :D

On the subject of nudity, it's not necessary, although it would be good to see someone doing orgasm denial with the tickling - tickle them for a while, then tell them you're going to make them come, get them right to the edge and then say you've changed your mind, and go back to tickling! :D

LEB

Hi DutchTickler

I see you are from the Netherlands may I ask where abouts? I think the idea of a tickling video is great, please post a clip in the TMF for us all to see. My idea would be to have a lady in stocks with her shoes on and her wearing nylons, then you or some other male remove her shoes and ligtly tickle her feet for awhile then work your way up to more intense tickling of her feet. Maybe then rip the nyons off to expose her bare feet and tickle them somemore. Her toes need to be painted as pretty feet are much better to tickle in my opinion. I think also it shoud definitely be a male tickling her as I like more male to female tickling instead of female to female. But both are okay that is just my opinion. Hey I would even like to tickle some ticklish lady if you know of some and have you make a video of it....LOL

TicklesFemales

i too would like to see a scene where the lady is bound with her shoes on while wearing nylons, and then the shoes are removed and nylon feet tickled.

Make sure her feet are restrained somewhat. A lot of good foot tickling scenes are ruined by girls who just won't keep their feet still.

Yeah, pantyhose tickling with shoe removal is always good entertainment!

Y'know...

If every one of the members of the TMF were to put their $'s into a pool, one lucky winner could have their ultimate tickle video idea realized. Hell, it could be a monthly thing.
Y'know, I mean...
in a perfect world.

Wow! Look at all these suggestions! Thanks a bunch!
I will certainly consider them.
TicklesFemales: I'm in Rotterdam.

One suggestion i read is that there should be verbal teasing and taunting from the ticklers...the problem is that the ticklers are Dutch, like me. So if they tease and taunt, it will be in Dutch.

DutchTickler, if most of your customers are English speaking, you may just want the tickler to be silent - it gets kind of annoying when the tickler is speaking jibberish and you can't hear the laughter because of all the foreign talk.

Avoid tight close-ups

Too often, tickling videos (and tickling magazines, come to think of it) get too close up on the action - for example showing just a hand tickling a foot. At all times, I like to see:

:upsidedow The ticklee's face
:upsidedow The tickler's face
:upsidedow The part of the body getting tickled (of course)

As if the tickling is boring the director, tickling videos zoom in in the fingertips touching the flesh. Sure, I want to see where the victim is getting tickled. But I also like viewing the ticklee's face for her reaction and the face of the tickler, especially if it's female, to see the pleasure she's taking in tickle-torturing the victim.

Last edited:
Since you asked..

Nudity is not required. You might be able to get a better selection of models if you don't require them to be naked.

For God's sake, no men. Nothing's worse than getting into a tickling video and then hearing a guys voice, or seeing his fat man-hands appear on your screen.

Horatio said:
For God's sake, no men. Nothing's worse than getting into a tickling video and then hearing a guys voice, or seeing his fat man-hands appear on your screen.

I'm the opposite on this one; I know many a female who'd love to see something with a dominant, handsome MALE tickler with a good taunting voice and a truly sadistic style. I have yet to see a female 'ler who really knew how to work and squeeze ticklish knees and thighs the way I love to watch (and experience :devil: ), often women's hands just aren't large and strong enough for the proper technique, just a fact.

Bella

Horatio said:
Nudity is not required. You might be able to get a better selection of models if you don't require them to be naked.

I agree with Horatio - too many videos just feature naked women - it's getting kind of tiring. Unless she's going to have big breasts or something - I mean, they almost all have the same figure! It's sounds like a cliche, but if you've seen one naked chick tied spread eagle to a table, you've seen them all!

The problem with men is that they have an overwhelming tendency to talk and talk, and no guy wants to hear another damn guy getting all excited because he gets to tickle a hot girl, sorry. And when he starts talking OVER the laughter, so you can only hear him and not the girl, that's too much!

Another thing is having the female tickler dressed up, but with shoes off, either in bare feet, or preferably pantyhose clad feet.

how about a scene featuring tied up feet in nylons/pantyhose.
dust the feet with itching powder, and make the ticklee beg for a tickling!

Tummy Raspberries Video

rasp03 said:
a video with lots of tummy raspberries...they are very rare
<P>
The best would be a bras & panties and/or totally nude FF/F Tummy Raspberries video of just that and nothing else.

I love to see other women begging for the tickles to stop. I know a lot of people like to hear the laughter, and I do too, but when she begs, omg. There is something about the knowledge that she can't stand it, and it still won't stop that's intensely arousing. I've been there many times, so I know what its like to be in that position. :D

Eroticklee said:
I love to see other women begging for the tickles to stop. I know a lot of people like to hear the laughter, and I do too, but when she begs, omg. There is something about the knowledge that she can't stand it, and it still won't stop that's intensely arousing. I've been there many times, so I know what its like to be in that position. :D

Just the fact that you feel that that's "intensely arousing" is intensely arousing.

Thanx for all your input! There have been some setbacks, but dec. 18 the shoot is going to take place, finally! It will feature two girls (one of them very evil) in a dungeon-type setting, and I hope I can make so that many people will enjoy it/buy the clips!

Yea I would like to see the lee tickled under her arms, whilst hanging by her fingertips off the ledge of a very tall building. :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back