• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Insane Tickling with my boyfriend last night

SoTicklishGirl

TMF Poster
Hey! This is my first post, but im a long time lurker here.

Ive been seeing this guy for a few months now and he's always gotten a kick out of tickling me. He doesnt know about my fetish but i think he might have an idea. Anyway, ive been sick lately and he came over last night to take care of me. I was laying on my bed and he was laying down next to me with his arms wrapped around me. He had his hands up my shirt, laying on my stomach and waist. He knows how im extremely ticklish everywhere. He started slightly tracing his fingers over my stomach and i giggled slightly, but didnt move or stop him. He started spider tickling all over my waist and stomach. I was laughing so hard and squirming all over the place. This lasted for about 3 minutes. He started going up towards my underarms and i yelled "No! No way!" He smiled at me and said "Fine." Then held my hand. I was watching tv and i didnt realize he was raising my arm. He put it between his neck and other arm and then went to town on my underarm. I was laughing and yelling and jumping all over the place. Hes stronger than me so i couldnt really get away. He eventually stopped and we rolled over and watched more tv. Later on, we were kidding around. I ended up with my head at the opposite side of the bed and he was sitting down. My legs were behind him. I lifted my leg up and "accidentally" hit his back with my foot. He locked it with his arm, kinda like how youd put someone in a headlock. "Hey!" I yelled. He said "Amputate?" And smiled. Its a little joke we've had from before. He started lightly hitting my foot with the side of his hand and i started laughing really hard. Its my most worst spot ever, and he knows it. He then started scribbling his fingers ALLL over my foot. I was screaming and laughing and banging my fists and head on the bed. He stopped suddenly and my face was blood red. "I know how to make it worse." My eyes got wide. "How?" I asked. He started sliding my sock off and i freaked out. "No no no please dont!" I begged. He started spider tickling my foot and i was freaking out even more, i was almost in tears. He stopped after a few seconds, then gave me a foot massage. It was a good night. :)

Thanks for sharing STG, there’s noting I love more than hearing a ticklish lady talk about her “worst spot”!

Welcome to the TMF, SoTicklishGirl, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

First of All i would like to say::welcome:

This is the place to come to learn all about :tickle:ling

I enjoyed reading your story and I hope that you will have more experiences to tell us.:clap:

I hope you can coax him to do it again, next time w/ video of course. Sounds like you're really fun to tickle "Mandy" lol.

Hmmmm

I think you guys share the same fetish. Great story and sounds great. Just tell him whats the worst thats gonna happen he tickles you more?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back