• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inserting images into PM's?

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
Whenever I try to insert an image into a PM, I get it asking me to type in the adress. I am assuming that the adress is the name of the image itself.

I do this and review my PM before sending it through. But it only shows the text of the picture sandwiched between the IMG tags instead of the actual picture.

Did I do something wrong? Or is it supposed to do that???

How can something so simple be so fucked up and hard? :illogical :rant:

does it say the BB code tags are on? and try HTML if it's not off. < img src="insert page address" >< /img > (make sure to run the greater than/less than signs together with the words)

FORD_TRUCKS1 said:
does it say the BB code tags are on? and try HTML if it's not off. < img src="insert page address" >< /img > (make sure to run the greater than/less than signs together with the words)

My BB code is on. I went back and checked the vB code page and typed in-What I assume-was the correct adress. I think I got it but the image is just a red "X."

Did I do it right? or is there some other problem?

PS: I am trying to load this image from the "my pictures" section of my computer so I named the photo inquestion, myself. That is the name I am attempting to use when loading the picture onto the PM I'm trying to send.

I believe the PM's don't allow images. I'm not 100% on that, but I'll double check when I have a moment.

Myriads

You can, as far as I am aware. Dussicar's problem lay in that he was trying to link to a file on his computer's hard drive without uploading it to a place where the internet could work with it (I pointed him to Imageshack).

EDIT: Indeed, vB code images (IMG tags) are allowed in PMs. HTML code is not, which is what you were probably thinking of, bossman.

HisDivineShadow said:
You can, as far as I am aware. Dussicar's problem lay in that he was trying to link to a file on his computer's hard drive without uploading it to a place where the internet could work with it (I pointed him to Imageshack).

EDIT: Indeed, vB code images (IMG tags) are allowed in PMs. HTML code is not, which is what you were probably thinking of, bossman.

Yeppers. Thank you again for your help. I got it down and was able to PM my picture to the recipient without much of a hitch.

I just kind of assumed that posting pictures in PM's was the same as on the forum proper itself.

Oh well. Live n' learn. :D

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back