• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interactive Tickling Flash

Hey that was fuckin awsome LOL....in a way reminds me of the beer.com thingie...put the feather up to her nose and tickle..its funny as shit lol

FANTASTIC!!! Oh my gosh, I'm like a cat with string!!!!!! I LOVE that girl, that's like my dream girl!!!

to get to the English version (which only effects the mouse command "click to tickle"), choose the very first choice (it starts with an "S", can't remember the exact word)

Who made this? What is this apart of? Is this just a phantom page floating on the web? Can this be SAVED?

Hmmmmm. I'm not exactly sure how to do this! I have Windows XP on a PC. Exactly how do I do this? I went into what I thought was my cache and didn't see it. I hate to be a pain, but can you give me some idiot-proof instructions, I'm so sorry to ask!

On winXP, here's the drill:

1. Click on "My Computer" at desktop
2. Right-click on your HD to choose "Properties"
3. On the pie chart (of disk usage), click on the "Disk Cleanup" button
4. On the next window, highlight "Temporary Internet Files", then click on "View Files" button (Warn: pressing OK will remove all the temporary files including the flash file. Then you have to reload it from the site again)
5. On the next window, you should get some folders from your CONTENT.IE5 (this is the cache of your browser). Click on all the folders to view their contents (it'll help if you're on "details" view to see the corresponding sizes of the files)
6. I forgot exactly which folder contains the file --- "axe final feather(1).swf" or something which is 3.41MB in size.
7. Copy-paste-rename that file to another convenient folder (of your choice).

The flash file is of .swf type. Should play using your browser (of course, you should have the macromedia add-in?) Good luck.

THANK YOU!!!!!

And Ticklish Meghan thank YOU!!!!!! Where did you find this?

Help me please, I dont know what I'm doing wrong but it seems everytime I try it just laughs at me and responeds to my request for a download with the bird, seriously I did go to my computer on my desk top but didnt really see anything you where talking about Meghan the only thing that came close with my harddrive and I didnt think that would work

for the record, Axe is the European arm of the Lynx range of deodrants/showergels etc etc

good stuff :D i guess it has somthing to do with their "lynx effect" ad campaign.. that or theyve just got a marketing director with a tickle fetish, either way :) im not complaining

I can't seem to get it to work. All I get is the page with the feather and a seceltion of countries. Am I doing something wrong?

The Laugher

I agree that was pretty outstanding for what it was the only thing better would be to get your own hands on her. Thanks for posting

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back